Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why do Turks reject Genocide?&Hidden Armenians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do Turks reject Genocide?&Hidden Armenians

Originally posted by uysaler11 View Post
    you know what, xxxx ARMENIAN, they should get over the past....they got their land....they want more.....and this thing will never be over with......and xxxx all you armenians you guys just dont stop now do u
    Todays Turkey was not your land! Why don't you bashexxxook turks go back to Mongolia where the hell you all came from!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Anoush; 07-16-2007, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
      Todays Turkey was not your land! Why don't you bashexxxook turks go back to Mongolia where the hell you all came from!!!!!!!!!
      our land is living lands u c?

Comment

Originally posted by uysaler11 View Post
        you know what, xxxx ARMENIAN, they should get over the past....they got their land....they want more.....and this thing will never be over with......and xxxx all you armenians you guys just dont stop now do u
        "There is no future for Turkey if it continues in it's present course, change or perish." AttaJerk 2007 xxxx Attajerk

Comment

Originally posted by melikianAvak View Post
          "There is no future for Turkey if it continues in it's present course, change or perish." AttaJerk 2007 xxxx Attajerk
          Exactly!!!! Avak I agree with you. They want to get into the EU. Europeans don't want them because they refuse to change their ways and instead of going more Europeanised they are becoming more and more fanatic moslems. They had Hrant Dink killed and they're banning their own Orhan Pamuk and intellectuals in his category instead of having an open mind about the Armenian Genocide.

Actually Europe in general doesn't give a who about the Armenian Genocide; but they are giving that as an excuse not to accept turkey among them. That's the truth.

Turkey continues to blockage Armenia and in every which way doesn't act democratically in the eyes of Europe. Turkey now is fighting to eliminate a Kurdistan existence on his lands and the cold war is over. There are other countries now to replace Turkey and their time is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Erlik View Post
            our land is living lands u c?
            Your country is built on Christian stolen lands and Christian corps, your nation is dammed and coursed by God loving people that your ancestors tortured, butchered and slaughtered. At the same time your new generation still deny justice to their grandchildren. Yet your masters preach democracy and want to join EU. As father as son as gradson

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
              So now because you say it I am not supposed to believe my own father's story, my own maternal grandfathers' stories nor my own maternal grandmothers' stories. Nor am I supposed to believe zillions of survivors' stories nor my father's town's book written by the only survivors (two sisters) who were deported along with many women, children and old men and women who finally came to a destination in the Arabian deserts ONLY TO BE PUSHED AND DITCHED IN A CAVE AND THE WHOLE CARAVAN OF HELPLESS WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE MASSACRED.... KILLED IN COLD BLOOD. Only two sisters survived by falling back and escaping from the caravan of walking women and children by the so called supervision of the gendarmes who later killed them all. The rest of the women understood that the two sisters were escaping and they told them PLEASE TELL TO THE WORLD. TELL TO THE WORLD THE TORTURES.... OUR UNBELIEVABLE HORRIFIC FATE... PLEASE LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW!!!!! LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW!!!!!!! And that is why those two sisters from Vilayet of Xarpert wrote that book to do the wishes of those poor women and children for after walking from Xarpert to all the way down to the Arabian deserts in that heat without shoes, without food, without water... THEIR FATE WAS TO BE KILLED AT THE END.... TO BE KILLED IN COLD BLOOD.

DO YOU CALL THAT DEPORTATION??????????

I call that the murder of a nation. THE ARMENIAN NATION.

One and a half million Armenians that were annihilated.... were humble and the best citizens of Turkey. They did not fight.... they did not do anything wrong in their entire life except work long and hard to make crops and feed your Turkish people with their hard work. Those poor and helpless Armenian women and children did not commit any crime against Turkey to have a horrific fate like that. Nor did the helpless old men nor the old women.

It is clear to me that you and your friend Erlik are denialists in the worse sense of the word, and you don't want to admit what the Ittihadist murderous government committed the most horrific crime against humanity of the twentieth century, which was a Genocide to the Armenian race. The Armenian race that worked long and hard in your country as hard working countrymen, they payed extreme high taxes to your government and they have fed your Turkish people with their hard work. And what did your Ittihadist murderous government do? They have cut the hands that fed them and their Turkish people!!!!!!!

I am not a denialist. If the truth has not been distorted, it is my duty to believe it. If you want everybody to believe that this was genocide we need a court verdict which is issued by an international court. Otherwise, any comments whether this was genocide or deportation will be an on going issue for ever as we are not expert in this subject. I have nothing to do with ittihadist government or any past and present Turkish government. I do not have to support any body if I am not convinced.

One thing is quite interesting in the Armenian community is that if somebody questions << the genocide of Armenians>> in any aspect they call it denialism. You think that << the genocide of Armenians>> is a religion. If %99 percent of the world population believes in God, will I not question the existence of God? Of course I will. I was wondering if you were born a Turkish girl, were you going to think in the same way as you do now. I do not think so.

There is no question in my mind that Armenians suffered this terrible deportation, massacre, inhumane conditions during World War I. I am not saying that your grand fathers, grand mothers are liars. Many of them of course were telling the truth and the treatment they were subject. What I am trying to say is that they were traumatized to draw complete pictures as this is so clear in many survivors’ stories. I will give you examples from these books if I can get a chance in the future.

Sometimes I am thinking, if we have a large Armenian community in Turkey at present what would happen? I think we would have got the Armenian separatism like we have the Kurdish separatism currently. Turkey can deal with Kurdish separatism easily although security forces are killed almost everyday. This is not a problem that we can solve in a few decades. It will probably take a few hundred years to have faded away even though the number of people who are involved in this struggle is very limited. When I look at this I say to myself thanks God we have no Armenians in Turkey but sometimes, somebody whispers to me and says they were your very close neighbors which you could trust more than your own relatives. They were your grandfathers or grandmothers which they did not deserve this.

I think we do not need European Union any more. As a Turk who lives abroad for a number of years, I visited Istanbul and a few more cities last week. The economy has improved dramatically. It is unbelievable. The difference between Turkey and the West is disappearing. I think many political parties are now opposing EU as the economy is getting better much quicker than the time they anticipate. We also clearly know most western countries are being controlled by fascist governments but they teach human right to Turkey. This is ludicrous. Thank you for reading my opinions.

Comment

Re: Why do Turks reject Genocide?&amp;Hidden Armenians

Hey guys, I know us moderators (me) have been pretty laid back and have sort of let this place 'go with the flow' but I am stopping by to tell you guys (all of you), to either be cordial and keep it to the topics, or I will close the topics the slightest it gets personal. I don't want to do that, but please folks, there are many people who are not members that read these topics and let's keep it civil.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by tamara48 View Post
                  if a goverment kills its own citiziens,i call it as genocide
                  but not only me a lot of people calls it as genocide.for example events in darfur is a genocide.

You made Azer Turkmens genocide in Karabağ in Azerbeycan! but you not call Azer genocide 90.000 Azer killed there,Karabağ region is belongs to Azerbaycan
                  "Nobleman Ottoman Young" to trusts

Comment

what is your problem with me?
                    what do you understand from my post?

Comment

Your nation made genocide to Azers in Karabağ/Azerbaycan....I haven't problem with you.........I saw your messege only and you are online
                      "Nobleman Ottoman Young" to trusts

Comment

Working...
                      X