Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why do Turks reject Genocide?&Hidden Armenians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Turks reject Genocide?&Hidden Armenians

I think that these people should be recovered by the government for them to be able to practice their religion and identity. This is the duty of the government. But I do not think the government will do anything about it as it is threaten by the western governments and even USA to confess <<genocide>>. Actually, it would be stupidity for the government to accept anything on this issue. I can not get my head around anything on this <<genocide>> issue, In Armenia or in France , If somebody kills somebody, does the government asks the suspected killer if he/she accept the responsibility of the killing and on the ground that she/he does not accept any responsibly, they get away with what they do? If all governments including Armenia are convinced that Ottoman Turks committed genocide why any government does not submit a petition to the court In Switzerland, called international justice court and why spend millions of dollars on propaganda? What are they scare of? As far as I can see recently some Turkish scholars also make their living on this issue supported by Armenian communities. I do not blame them they have to earn money somehow. If the court concludes that it was genocide, we have to accept and memorize the victims officially but without a court verdict I can not understand why and how Turkey will accept this as genocide.

In many people’s posts, I see a deep hatred against Turkish people which is unbelievable. You would have been born Turkish and I would have been born Armenian or Indian. It is not our choice and we can not refuse the culture, identity which we were born into, because these are who we are therefore it is pointless to advise the other side’s people to reject the angle the way they look. But if we clearly realize that we also would have been the other, I think things will change gradually

Do Armenians live in Turkey happily? Probably most of them live far more prosperous life in Turkey than those who live in Armenia financially. I think generally they are successful people whatever they are doing. Of course politically, they were silent until recently but I think it is also changing. I even wrote to Agos after Hrant Dink was killed, saying that Armenian community should not hesitate to be present politically and socially in the Turkish society. I know the damage was done by both sides I know it is too difficult for the majority of the Turkish people to reconcile on this issue as they had bad memories in regarding to Armenians community living in Turkey a century ago. I think Turkish people will apologize for Armenians loses during the relocation after French, British, Russian, Greek governments explained to Turkey what they were doing in Turkey Between 1915-1923 and apologized for what they did to Turkey and Armenians explained to Turkey clearly why they sided with Russian Army why they died in the French uniform by a Turkish bullet. Why they became <<the other>> in the eyes of Turks after almost a thousand years.

I am sorry if some of you guys get upset with what I have written but communication is always a better way in dealing difficulties. My post slipped away in an argument So I thought I should put it in a new thread

Re: Why do Turks reject Genocide?&amp;Hidden Armenians

cause it never been happened
    ok i accepted yourparent was deportation by Turkish goverment

and always when ıt was deportation somebody was died. it'snot uncontrol

Comment

if a goverment kills its own citiziens,i call it as genocide
      but not only me a lot of people calls it as genocide.for example events in darfur is a genocide.

Comment

and before deportation what were you doing in sarikamis?
        is it true human live in live land doing treachery?

Comment

your ennver pasha killed his own army in sarikamis!
          if you know something about this event,you probably know that the all soldiers were in the army had frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by tamara48 View Post
            your ennver pasha killed his own army in sarikamis!
            if you know something about this event,you probably know that the all soldiers were in the army had frozen.

i dont talking about that sarikamis
            i'm talking about before the russian war
            Armenian Massacres in Van - Interview with Witnesses

In the excavations that were started on April 4th 1990 in the cemetery for martyrs near Zeve which is in the vicinity of Citören Village that is located at 18 km. north-west of Van province, in accordance with oral statements of the eyewitness "Ibrahim Sargin" who witnessed the event, after removal of 30-40 cm thick earth, massacred human skeletons were found. It was observed that some of the skulls were broken, some were crushed and some were cracked and burnt. The most important findings of the excavations were poniard (khanjars) and daggers, a lot of cartridges, pieces of silk clothes, necklaces with bead of Sultan Reshad's monogram, amulets covered with wax, copper coins and glass buttons.

When these findings are combined with the statements of the eyewitness, the following information are obtained: The Armenian guerrillas who entered the district under Russian support in 1915 started attacking the villages, killing innocent Turkish and Moslem people. The Armenian guerillas brought into Zeve village about 2000-2500 people who were gathered by force from eight villages in the district and were put in houses and barns. They first tortured these people with piercing and cutting tools and then opened fire at them. Then, they set all houses on fire. Materials found in the excavation have been exhibited at

" Massacre Section" in Van Museum.

Prof. Dr. Cevat BASARAN
            Archaeologist
            it's photo from Zen

The latest news about Opera web browsers, tech trends, internet tips.
            Last edited by Erlik; 07-12-2007, 02:20 PM.

Comment

yay another one of those has arrived here why do they allwas come in hordes and use very ugly avatars

Comment

it s ugly for you. it is relativity but it's Turkish flag and please respect it, like us and one Turkish said that your flag is ugly you said that you are racist and you killed my mom and you are barbarian

Comment

Contrary to what happens usually, I never disliked Turks until I saw them writing this disturbing nonsense on the Internet. Then again, every country has its own share of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Monastras View Post
                    I think that these people should be recovered by the government for them to be able to practice their religion and identity. This is the duty of the government. But I do not think the government will do anything about it as it is threaten by the western governments and even USA to confess <<genocide>>. Actually, it would be stupidity for the government to accept anything on this issue. I can not get my head around anything on this <<genocide>> issue, In Armenia or in France , If somebody kills somebody, does the government asks the suspected killer if he/she accept the responsibility of the killing and on the ground that she/he does not accept any responsibly, they get away with what they do? If all governments including Armenia are convinced that Ottoman Turks committed genocide why any government does not submit a petition to the court In Switzerland, called international justice court and why spend millions of dollars on propaganda? What are they scare of? As far as I can see recently some Turkish scholars also make their living on this issue supported by Armenian communities. I do not blame them they have to earn money somehow. If the court concludes that it was genocide, we have to accept and memorize the victims officially but without a court verdict I can not understand why and how Turkey will accept this as genocide.

In many people’s posts, I see a deep hatred against Turkish people which is unbelievable. You would have been born Turkish and I would have been born Armenian or Indian. It is not our choice and we can not refuse the culture, identity which we were born into, because these are who we are therefore it is pointless to advise the other side’s people to reject the angle the way they look. But if we clearly realize that we also would have been the other, I think things will change gradually

Do Armenians live in Turkey happily? Probably most of them live far more prosperous life in Turkey than those who live in Armenia financially. I think generally they are successful people whatever they are doing. Of course politically, they were silent until recently but I think it is also changing. I even wrote to Agos after Hrant Dink was killed, saying that Armenian community should not hesitate to be present politically and socially in the Turkish society. I know the damage was done by both sides I know it is too difficult for the majority of the Turkish people to reconcile on this issue as they had bad memories in regarding to Armenians community living in Turkey a century ago. I think Turkish people will apologize for Armenians loses during the relocation after French, British, Russian, Greek governments explained to Turkey what they were doing in Turkey Between 1915-1923 and apologized for what they did to Turkey and Armenians explained to Turkey clearly why they sided with Russian Army why they died in the French uniform by a Turkish bullet. Why they became <<the other>> in the eyes of Turks after almost a thousand years.

I am sorry if some of you guys get upset with what I have written but communication is always a better way in dealing difficulties. My post slipped away in an argument So I thought I should put it in a new thread

Armenians wanted their freedom from a despot Empire, the Ottomans were not good to most Armenians. They kept them mostly poor, undereducated and did what ever they wished to do to the Armenian people.

Our people are intelligent, resourceful and wanted a better life for their children; this is why we asked for help from Christian nations. We were fighting for our freedom. This did not justify Genocide of our people.

The lands, children, wealth, dignity and the lives of our people were stolen from us. We don't understand now or ever why Turks think that we should like the situation.

Turn over our land, allow anyone Armenian or any one with Armenian blood to return to Western Armenia. Allow any Turk who freely wishs to become Christian or any religion and we will also change. Until then, do't tell us this is a lie and then blame our fathers and grandfathers. Be a man and take responsablity for what has been done.

It is difficult to tolerate let alone like someone who has done to us as your people have. There is so much information in the world about it that there is no excuse for not finding out the truth. Turks that are real men and women have done this and they understand.

To expand on why some of us died fighting the Turks, are you kidding, we were oppressed for over a thousand years. Every indignity was done to us.

Enough, educate yourself of the truth and then return to the forum.

Avak --- Lest We Forget

Comment

Working...
                    X