Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kurdish Terrorists Of Turkey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on RUDO... are you really sincere by saying that "Yes,when I say I am Kurd,most people in Turkey look at me as if I were a terrorist or a barbar." I have thousands of kurdish friend and they never feel the same shame.. feeling yourself terrorist or barbar shows that something is wrong with you, I believe this is what you are ... there are almost 20 million kurdish living in turkey how can you say like that...

I also cannot understand this co-operation. because if there was a genocide in the east part of turkey, it was the kurdish who killed armeniana mostly. kurdish who are muslim demolished your church and temple...armenian calls east part of turkey "western armenia" and kurdish calls it "kurdistan".. that it strange...

we continue to punish the people (no matter their ethnic backrounds are) who try to divide my home country...

Comment

1/3 rd of Turkey has Kurdish blood in another 20 years it'll be about 2/3 rds boy thats a lot of inlaws you guys have to kill.
      "All truth passes through three stages:
      First, it is ridiculed;
      Second, it is violently opposed; and
      Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

go back to sleep gavur it is too late for you. I am living happly with my kurdish brothers. of course there are some strange kurdish who are not happy with this. I just want to remind them what saddam did in halepce/Iraq...

we do not kill innocent people gavur. in our army we have too many kurdish as well..

Comment

In 20 or 30 years we wont need to talk to the Turk at all because it'll be the Kurds will negotiate with .
          Until then do continue with your reforms it will make our negotiating easier.
          First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

I love you Gavur you are so funny.. I thought I was the funniest person in this forum.. but you will take my place really. it the nation of turks perish, dont worry we will assimilate them or import some fresh turks from middle asia..

Comment

With this population rate Kurdish nations number will be equal to Turks of Turkey in 2050. Which I really doubt will keep at this rate. But even that is the case it is no matter. I had no problem living with Turkish Kurdish people until today and I will not have in future to come. Despite a few idiots I have not seen a single fight over ethnicity among people in Turkey such a concept does not exist. If Rudo experienced such a stance from a few people, he should stop seeing them. As simple as that.

In 20 or 30 years we wont need to talk to the Turk at all because it'll be the Kurds will negotiate with .
              Until then do continue with your reforms it will make our negotiating easier.
              Plain wrong. Please do not read from hate-sites pleaasee. Welatparez, Kurdish-blog these are as reliable as a Nihaltsız web page.

Comment

No I didnt never been!
                just a thought
                bt you do realize because o the pressur to be a Turk lots of minoritys denie their own race when asked
                First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

I was talking with some Turks one day and a Kurdish friend was there the subject happened to be Kurds in a good way I said my friend was a Kurd to the Turks I didnt realize he froze and told me no Im not a Kurd and he explained that he told me that hes dad told him people used to call them Kurds!
                  Loooooooooooool
                  Its sad but funny at the same time.
                  First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

By the way I read that some donkeys got wild at Heybeliada.

According to the Article some one slapped the xxxx out of a lady resident of the island when she invited a donkey pretending to be a wolf back to tataristan.
                    First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

this is sad gavur really. I do not like this kind of people trully. but please understand that if we all disagree with this visit, Karekin ll even cannot dream this Heybeliada.. Anyway he is welcome to istanbul.. sorry for this unlucky incident.
                      since your turkish is perfect please take your time and read this...

maybe you can understand what I am trying to say...

and also this

and do me a favour please translate this to joseph and hovik....

Comment

Working...
                      X