Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Brenda Schaffer Throws Every Possible Garbage at Armenians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brenda Schaffer Throws Every Possible Garbage at Armenians

Right now, I was listening to BBC World Service's World Update where in an interview with Dan Damon, that xxxxx Brenda Schaffer (BS) spewed every possible, imaginable puke at the Armenians.

From what I remember, defending US's stance on supporting Azgarbageland and the Aliev US trip:
    BS: "Azerbaijan" is an open and liberal country, with the highest economic growth rate.

BS: "Azerbaijan's" tolerance of its minorities is exemplary, not in the thousands of years of its history (!) (give us a f*kking break!), any anti-Semitism has been recorded.
    She also mentioned her trip to Azgarbageland with the members of the Jewish lobby.

In response to Dan Damon's question about the shelling of Armenians in Artsakh, the filthy xxxxx regurgitated the fantastic crap, after stating that "it's difficult to see who's the underdog and who is shelling who" (!):
    BS: It's Armenia that is occupying 20%! of "recognized" "Azeri" territory.
    (H.: Artsakh being 5% of the total of so called "Azeri" territory, which was never a part of independent "Azerbaijan", cannot occupy itself and the liberated territory constitutes more or less 9%. 5 + 9 = 14 not 20%.)

BS: The one million "Azeri" refugees who have to go back to their homes.

(H.: The myth of one million "refugees" was shattered by the Turkish minded Counsel of Europe in this report:

where it clearly states that:
    "13. In Azerbaijan... It is impossible to establish the number of people currently concerned with any certainty. Your Rapporteur notes the figures provided in the report of Mrs Vermot-Mangold10. These figures can however be updated by statistics provided by UNHCR (for the end of 2004)11 which indicate a figure of 578,545 internally displaced persons and 8,606 refugees." Eight Thousand six hundred and six "Azeri" refugees in total.)

(H.: The xxxxx does not mention that It is the CONSEQUENCE of "Azeri" aggression on Armenians, after genocidal and up to now unpunished acts in Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, and other parts of "Azerbaijan", which caused the expulsion of 3 to 400,000 Armenians from "Azerbaijan". Why doesn’t Brenda Schaffer mention them? Why is she taking the side of the aggressor?
    The "Azeri" government could have housed their so called refugees long ago in 180,000 houses belonging to the Armenians, most of them wealthy people mainly in Baku, but it prefers to use the "refugees" as propaganda.
    The xxxxx does not mention the destruction of Armenian heritage in Nakhijevan…)

BS: The Armenians have to make significant compromise.
    H.: Why?

You can listen to the program here:
    The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online
    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

I hope one day you'll realize that you and your sort are lonely in this world

Originally posted by Hellektor
    Right now, I was listening to BBC World Service's World Update where in an interview with Dan Damon, that Jewish xxxxx Brenda Schaffer (BS) spewed every possible, imaginable puke at the Armenians.

From what I remember, defending US's stance on supporting Azgarbageland and the Aliev US trip:
    BS: "Azerbaijan" is an open and liberal country, with the highest economic growth rate.

BS: "Azerbaijan's" tolerance of its minorities is exemplary, not in the thousands of years of its history (!) (give us a f*kking break!), any anti-Semitism has been recorded.
    She also mentioned her trip to Azgarbageland with the members of the Jewish lobby.

In response to Dan Damon's question about the shelling of Armenians in Artsakh, the filthy xxxxx regurgitated the fantastic crap, after stating that "it's difficult to see who's the underdog and who is shelling who" (!):
    BS: It's Armenia that is occupying 20%! of "recognized" "Azeri" territory.
    (H.: Artsakh being 5% of the total of so called "Azeri" territory, which was never a part of independent "Azerbaijan", cannot occupy itself and the liberated territory constitutes more or less 9%. 5 + 9 = 14 not 20%.)

BS: The one million "Azeri" refugees who have to go back to their homes.

(H.: The myth of one million "refugees" was shattered by the Turkish minded Counsel of Europe in this report:

where it clearly states that:
    "13. In Azerbaijan... It is impossible to establish the number of people currently concerned with any certainty. Your Rapporteur notes the figures provided in the report of Mrs Vermot-Mangold10. These figures can however be updated by statistics provided by UNHCR (for the end of 2004)11 which indicate a figure of 578,545 internally displaced persons and 8,606 refugees." Eight Thousand six hundred and six "Azeri" refugees in total.)

(H.: The xxxxx does not mention that It is the CONSEQUENCE of "Azeri" aggression on Armenians, after genocidal and up to now unpunished acts in Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, and other parts of "Azerbaijan", which caused the expulsion of 3 to 400,000 Armenians from "Azerbaijan". Why doesn’t Brenda Schaffer mention them? Why is she taking the side of the aggressor?
    The "Azeri" government could have housed their so called refugees long ago in 180,000 houses belonging to the Armenians, most of them wealthy people mainly in Baku, but it prefers to use the "refugees" as propaganda.
    The xxxxx does not mention the destruction of Armenian heritage in Nakhijevan…)

BS: The Armenians have to make significant compromise.
    H.: Why?

I was so appalled and I remembered 1.5 million's staunch defense of the Jews who according to Gavur "won't have a dust on his Jews", and this forum’s fear of allowing us to question Jewish conspiracy towards us.
    Sorry guys this amount of one-sided hate propaganda against the Armenians only increases our suspicions about the Jews who are stabbing us in broad daylight.

You can listen to the program here:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...nbram=1&nbwm=1

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
      You wish!

Comment

That's all you have to say, hypocrite?

The myth of one million "Azeri" refugees was shattered by Turk worshipping Counsel of Europe. Can't you read?

Eight thousand six hundred and six refugees give and take!

It was the consequence of "Azeri" aggression in response to peaceful demonstrations of Armenians for cessation from "Azeri" genocidal yoke. You want to rewrite history that even I witnessed in my own lifetime?

When you start a war, you must accept the consequences of your actions. It's called the principle of cause and effect.
        When you start a war and you lose it, then you shouldn't whine like crocodiles and whimper like swine and snivel like hyenas, nagging about the losses.

Why this xxxxx, who has an alleged PHD in the field, shamelessly regurgitates the One Million "Azeri" "refugee" myth?
        Why doesn't she talk about hundreds of thousands of Armenians who fled "Azerbaijan" as a result of genocide in Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, etc.?

Isn't she ashamed, that she screws Armenians over? The Armenians who helped save their asses in WWII, when they gave 300,000 casualties and reached Berlin, in a war that wasn't even theirs, when the "Azeris" invaded Iran and annexed the real Azarbaijan to their fake state.

Isn't she ashamed that she doesn't mention the destruction of Armenian heritage in Nakhijevan, but she lies about that 20% crap which is total nonsense? Can't she calculate?

Your hypocrisy is so transparent.

Your hope will turn into despair.

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
        II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Selektor

All you're saying is
          Bla bla bla, and bla
          I think lonliness makes you more bitter
          Originally posted by Hellektor
          Your hope will turn into despair.

Comment

Diagnosis of the Psychosis

Diagnosis of the Psychosis: Symptom I They change the subject:
            Selektor

All you're saying is
            Bla bla bla, and bla

Comment

Selektor

All you're saying is
              Bla bla bla, and bla
              Really? Then why is it that I understand what he says perfectly and you do not?

"Ye are of you father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye belive me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And, if I say the truth, why do ye not belive me?" John 8:44

That sure sounds like you TurQ!

Comment

Yes, thats really a good point!

PS: Sellektor is BTW an Ateist, he would be offended by verses from Bible.

Originally posted by Heat
                Really? Then why is it that I understand what he says perfectly and you do not?

"Ye are of you father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye belive me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And, if I say the truth, why do ye not belive me?" John 8:44

That sure sounds like you TurQ!

Comment

Yes, thats really a good point!

PS: Sellektor is BTW an Ateist, he would be offended by verses from Bible.
                  Yea, whatever.

Why don't you try discussing the actual topic instead of playing silly turkey games?

Comment

Selektor

All you're saying is
                    Bla bla bla, and bla

You "think"????

Now that is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X