Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Brenda Schaffer Throws Every Possible Garbage at Armenians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TurQ, as a moderate, even I understand what Hellektor is saying. Perhaps you don't understand, but I don't think it's fair for you to try to speak for everyone here.

Hellektor is right. Shaffer is wrong, and everything she says and publishes is for the single-minded purpose of destroying Iran in order to, in the minds of those who pay her, save the state of Israel. And we don't all have to agree that Iran has to be destroyed in order to preserve Israel. Thus, we don't all have to agree with her bogus research and lame opinions.

Furthermore, I don't think that the majority of Turks are in favor of destroying Iran in an attempt to preserve Israel. Do you?

Comment

What I meant was different,

Hellektor/Selektor tries to badmouth Turks and Azeris anytime, and any chance he finds(or he thinks he finds), He denies Azeri Culture and Azeri nation's existence or right to exist, and similiarly he bad mouths to Turkish culture, for stupid reasons he sites.
      That's what I meant by him being lonely looney.

It is not the Brenda shaffer or any other reason, his problem is with us, the Turkish nation.

His intention is not the eat the grapes but to beat the gardener.

Originally posted by phantom
      TurQ, as a moderate, even I understand what Hellektor is saying. Perhaps you don't understand, but I don't think it's fair for you to try to speak for everyone here.

Hellektor is right. Shaffer is wrong, and everything she says and publishes is for the single-minded purpose of destroying Iran in order to, in the minds of those who pay her, save the state of Israel. And we don't all have to agree that Iran has to be destroyed in order to preserve Israel. Thus, we don't all have to agree with her bogus research and lame opinions.

Furthermore, I don't think that the majority of Turks are in favor of destroying Iran in an attempt to preserve Israel. Do you?

Comment

Ironically Iran and Turkey had very stable relations and most of the times good neighbours(Not great but so so) since Kasr-i Shirin Treaty 1639, so I dont think any Turkish government or Turkish state would ever want to destroy Iran.
        In general Turkey seeks for a stable strong region in her periphery, thats why Turkey supports territorial integrity of her neighbours, Iraw and Syria is one example, Armenians cant understand this in general but yes this is also true for Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
          Ironically Iran and Turkey had very stable relations and most of the times good neighbours(Not great but so so) since Kasr-i Shirin Treaty 1639, so I dont think any Turkish government or Turkish state would ever want to destroy Iran.
          In general Turkey seeks for a stable strong region in her periphery, thats why Turkey supports territorial integrity of her neighbours, Iraw and Syria is one example, Armenians cant understand this in general but yes this is also true for Armenia.

Brenda's Shaffer's views generally have nothing to do with Turkey or Armenia per se. She's cares about neither. If all of you read her background you'll see she is from Israel and served in the Israeli military and her sole focus, as stated earlier in the thread quite correctly, is that Iran should be neutralized. This is her aim and focus and that is why Azerbaijan is so important for her. If the Azeris give in to US and Israeli pressure and allow US bases and act as a birdgehead for a possible US invasion of Iran, she will jump for joy. It should also be noted that the department she is in charge of at Harvard was liqudated a few years ago but then privately funded by an oil company.
          General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
            Brenda's Shaffer's views generally have nothing to do with Turkey or Armenia per se. She's cares about neither. If all of you read her background you'll see she is from Israel and served in the Israeli military and her sole focus, as stated earlier in the thread quite correctly, is that Iran should be neutralized. This is her aim and focus and that is why Azerbaijan is so important for her. If the Azeris give in to US and Israeli pressure and allow US bases and act as a birdgehead for a possible US invasion of Iran, she will jump for joy. It should also be noted that the department she is in charge of at Harvard was liqudated a few years ago but then privately funded by an oil company.
            They are setting into motion something they are going to deeply regret doing, but then they never know when to stop. That's what happens when you make deals wih the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Varouj
              They are setting into motion something they are going to deeply regret doing, but then they never know when to stop. That's what happens when you make deals wih the devil.
              You're probably right.
              General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Turkey wont allow any operation to Iran, Iran is a lot important than Iraq, Iran's instability costs us alot.

Iran is hard to handle, I also think their Shia politics is harmful to the region, especially after the power vacumm over the Shias of Iraq, Iran can easily fill the vacumm, and this is one of the nightmare scenarios.
                Turkey should handle Iran carefully.

Originally posted by Varouj

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
                  Turkey wont allow any operation to Iran, Iran is a lot important than Iraq, Iran's instability costs us alot.

Iran is hard to handle, I also think their Shia politics is harmful to the region, especially after the power vacumm over the Shias of Iraq, Iran can easily fill the vacumm, and this is one of the nightmare scenarios.
                  Turkey should handle Iran carefully.
                  But as you correctly stated, Iran has not been in a war with Turkey for 400 years. They have never in modern history invaded or attacked the lands of any of their neighbors. They are not a military threat to Turkey.

TurQ, this is not a sarcastic question. I'm asking legitimately. Is there something that we're missing. Would Turkey and Azerbaijan gain something from supporting a U.S. and Israeli invasion of Iran?

Soon, we'll all see if Israel was worth $150/barrel and destruction of the U.S. economy.

Comment

I think I have given my answer,
                    the asnwer is plain NO.

It is time for all regional countries be it Balkan, MiddleEas or Caucucusian countries, they have to resolve their problem with dialogue and with rationale, as long as they keep on relying on 3rd parties this kind of things will happen unfortunetly. I still agonize over Turgut Ozal's initiation of "KAradeniz Ekonmik Isbirligi" or KEIB abou tthe economic collaboration of countries in Black sea region which also included Greece and Armenia. If that would came to reality(unforthetly Suleyman Demirel killed that initiation because of his grudge and envy towards Ozal) in 1993. This could've been great if it functioned properly, anyways i.

BUt you know Hellektor's intentions are a lot different

Goldman and Sachs "predicted" the barrel of oil to be 110$(They did this prediction last spring), you see how it comes to be a realitiy.

TurQ, this is not a sarcastic question. I'm asking legitimately. Is there something that we're missing. Would Turkey and Azerbaijan gain something from supporting a U.S. and Israeli invasion of Iran?

Soon, we'll all see if Israel was worth $150/barrel and destruction of the U.S. economy.

Comment

Shut that lying xxxxx up!

TurQ has a point (whether he is conscious of it or not) in that FACTS are irrelevant as far as filthy Zionist/Freemason (or Jewish/Anglo-Saxon, if you want) politics are concerned.

It's true that the Jewish lobby's trip had the objective of persuading the "Azeris" to help the US in case of an attack on Iran, but what pissed me off in that .... woman's interview, was her shameless falsification of history and her self-righteousness in TELLING Armenia to make "significant compromises". Who the fffffffff does she think she is?
                      How does she allow herself to utter such garbage?
                      I recommend everybody to actually listen to the interview and see for yourselves how shamelessly she uses the (biased) media to bullxxxx whatever propaganda they want.
                      (Move the slider a bit. It starts at 11th minute approximately. Please listen.)

Once more:
                      I. "Azerbaijan" has never been a tolerant state. From the moment of "conception" in 1918 they have had a genocidal agenda towards Armenians (Nakhijevan being a prime example) and they have turkified their minorities such as Tats, Talishes, Udins, Lezgins, Laz, Kurds, etc., when Tatars were hardly more than 25% of the population.

II. "Azerbaijan" (north of the Arax) has never existed before 1918, thus, her claim of the nonexistence of anti-Semitism for thousands of years is absurd. (As if "anti-Semitism" existed thousands of years ago!)

III. The myth of one million "Azeri" refugees is shattered by the Counsel of Europe.

IV. Armenia is not occupying 20% "Azeri" land and in fact it's "Azerbaijan" that's "founded" on Armenian territory. Even taking "international" = Jewish codes into account, 5 + 9 = 14 not 20. So she's LYING.

V. Why doesn't she mention the Armenian refugees?

VI. Why doesn't she mention the Jugha destruction (among others)?

VII. Why doesn't she mention that it was "Azerbaijan" who started the war?

VIII. Why doesn't she mention the Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, Maragha, etc. genocidal acts?

IX. Why doesn't she mention that the present situation is the consequence of the actions of "Azerbaijan"?

X. Why doesn't she mention that Artsakh had seceded from "Azerbaijan" according to Soviet laws and it has never been a part of independent "Azerbaijan"?

Ten cases of blatant lies and/or falsifications at least. There are several more in that short interview.

What shall we Armenians do to put the xxxxx in her place?
                      Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                      II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                      III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                      IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Working...
                      X