Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vive La France !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vive La France !!!!!

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    Back on substance--- Let's say those French bill actually gets passed . I don't think it's time for celebration. That would be like dropping the ball. Instead ,we have to keep the pressure up and intensify it when possible. One thought is to contact all the countries that have acknowledged the(AG) to send representatives and have a (highly publicized ) pointedly solem march through the city . The forces of the murdering liars are counting on a almost immediate forgetfulness by the general public of the world. Any other ideas out their ? /Artashes
    What's important is to continually keep sticking needles in turcey's ass, their hysterical responses are the best propaganda available.

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
      No insult that I see.
      A question again, then?

Comment

In reply to(what has he done that is revolutionary or special) (1) He is not being prosecuted for his views in turkey .He is being prosecuted for telling the truth.He is supporting prosecuting telling lies in France. (2) Except for Ben Franklin I dought any of the other people were interesting all the time. (3) I am not fighting for my rights.he is not fighting for my rights. An entire nation was destroyed! Destroyed! And their is a very real campaign of denial taking place as I'm typing. Campaign. Real. ( next) you asked if I could tell you something revolutionary. The wholesale murder of an entire nation is being forgotten as the minutes tick by. Except for the surviving Armenian people and a precious few people that understand the gravity (Horror) that took place and the absolute necessity to bring this out in the bright light of conscience this will be forgotten. In turkey it's revolutionary. And by his efforts is actually trying to start a revolution of conscience in the western world,hence:any publicity is good remark and import of western pressure . (Next) You asked if I could tell you if he did anything special. Those people are special to me. Can you hear me?

Comment

Looks like Sarkozy is waiting till last minute to sign the bill.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

In regards to great accomplishments in the world:don't you think that if the world realized the truth that this horifc atrocity took place and said ( This is intollerable)that that would be a truly great accomplishment in mankinds quest for humanity?

Comment

And in response towe have to keep sticking needles in them) Altough I agree with you as that is an effective tool I would not limit to that . I myself prefer significantly larger caliber than needles. Also something on an international (western)scale coupled with the needling would be more effective . /Artashes

Comment

When anyone denies the truth than they are being dishonest . To be dishonest is a criminal act.

Comment

Calling people clowns or implying that they are or associate with murderers and rapists are considered personal insults (I can't believe I even have to say this...). Knock it off!
                  [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                  -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                    In reply to(what has he done that is revolutionary or special) (1) He is not being prosecuted for his views in turkey .He is being prosecuted for telling the truth.He is supporting prosecuting telling lies in France. (2) Except for Ben Franklin I dought any of the other people were interesting all the time. (3) I am not fighting for my rights.he is not fighting for my rights. An entire nation was destroyed! Destroyed! And their is a very real campaign of denial taking place as I'm typing. Campaign. Real. ( next) you asked if I could tell you something revolutionary. The wholesale murder of an entire nation is being forgotten as the minutes tick by. Except for the surviving Armenian people and a precious few people that understand the gravity (Horror) that took place and the absolute necessity to bring this out in the bright light of conscience this will be forgotten. In turkey it's revolutionary. And by his efforts is actually trying to start a revolution of conscience in the western world,hence:any publicity is good remark and import of western pressure . (Next) You asked if I could tell you if he did anything special. Those people are special to me. Can you hear me?
                    1.It doesn't matter if his views are the truth or aren't a person should have the right to express himself anyway they can.
                    2.Shows how little you know of these men and their contributions to humanity and their fight for the rights of ordinary men.
                    3.How will things law change the fact that they tried to destroy us? Or is it that two wrongs make a right? I don't think anyone today can understand the gravity of what happened, except the people who survived the genocide. Anyone who thinks they can is deluding him- or herself.

Comment

I just woke up ,it's 35 degrees below zero .As I'm waiting for the rig to warm up I check the forum. Believe Siggie is telling someone calling people murderers and rapists or saying people assocociate with murderers and rapists is the same as insulting them (a no no). I cannot remember what I wrote 5 hrs ago when I went to sleep but it sure sounds like something I'd say. I can't tell if something has been deleted or not. What am I missing here? Did rape and murder take place in the (AG) and was it people did these things? If someone covers up for someone who raped and murdered or tries to cover up ,is that not a crime? If anyone thought I ment to insult when I meant I think these need to be prosecuted or shot my apology /Artashes

Comment

Working...
                      X