Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Lyrics to your favorite songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Dants Well, I'm flattered that you keep me in such high esteem, but since I had previously disagreed with your views, we should agree to disagree.

I still say everyone should let everybody else listen to what they want, unless it's rap.

Or maybe we should compile a list of music we can all agree on tolerating.
    Dear Mr Dance,

I am writing to tell you that I am a very big fan of you. Earlier up top you highlighted how you hated me for not allowing other people to listen to the lyrics they want, yet here you exercise a double standard relating to rap. I just wanted to inform you that you are contradicting yourself, and please to correct yourself. I really enjoy your work, sir.

Regards,
    Anonymouse
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

How about I chose the music everyone listens to and everyone likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Dear Mr Dance,

I am writing to tell you that I am a very big fan of you. Earlier up top you highlighted how you hated me for not allowing other people to listen to the lyrics they want, yet here you exercise a double standard relating to rap. I just wanted to inform you that you are contradicting yourself, and please to correct yourself. I really enjoy your work, sir.

Regards,
        Anonymouse
        Dear Anonymouse,

I was aware of my contradiction, but I am very thankful that you were considerate to point it out anyways. I would try to make excuses about it, but I won't, because rap is not worth it. Am I still using a double standard? Yes. Should I bother correcting it? No, because as I said, rap is not worth it. I have also developed a fondness for your posts.

Awaiting your reply,
        Baron Dants

PS: Please take note that my name is Baron Dants, and not Baron Dance. Thank you.

Comment

Let me clear my throat.....

BARON DANTS: Is there a reason why u are SO high up Jahanam's ass? Does she give up the BOOTAY for u night and day? Cuz if she doesn't, then u shouldn't be KISSING it so much...

Back to music, since some of u resorted to "CHAT ROOM" posting..lol

Arvest: WHAT IS UR PROBLEM? I can't believe what u said about Linkin Park....How are they talentless? Next thing I know ur gonna say Tool is talentless as well....huh? U SCARE ME MINI ME...
          Hey since ur my neighbor, maybe u should start doing the neighborly thing and AGREE with me.....hum?????

I love u all......now go on with ur postings!

Comment

Tool is great. You cannot put Linkin Park on the level of Tool. Tool's rhythmic abilities are far beyond any band that formed after them. Maynard's lyrical abilities are far beyond most lyricist. And the creativity in song structure, credit mostly to Adam Jones, is first rate. Linkin Park is another over-produced pop band copying Korn and Godsmack who also suck (especially Godsmack who are pretty much a bad copy of Alice in Chains).
            :O)

Neighbors. Hmm. I'm going to try and throw a rock at your house from my back yard because you like Linkin Park.

I love you too.

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 Let me clear my throat.....

BARON DANTS: Is there a reason why u are SO high up Jahanam's ass? Does she give up the BOOTAY for u night and day? Cuz if she doesn't, then u shouldn't be KISSING it so much...
              oo, I agreed with Jahannam, we MUST be having sex! himarootyoon..

We just seem to agree on many issues. I guess it's because we're both halebtsis..

Comment

Did you know "Baron" is a European loan word that came into Armenian during the Cilician period?
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Billie Holiday "Strange Fruit"
                  She almost never sang this song because it was so hard for her and all black people back then, its an amazing song!!!

Southern trees bear strange fruit,
                  Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
                  Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze,
                  Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

Pastoral scene of the gallant south,
                  The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth,
                  Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh,
                  Then the sudden smell of burning flesh.

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck,
                  For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck,
                  For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop,
                  Here is a strange and bitter crop.

Nirvana "Smells like teen Spirit"
                  Kurt Cobain!!! (just saying his name speaks for itelf)

Load up on guns and
                  Bring your friends
                  It's fun to lose
                  And to pretend
                  She's over bored
                  And self assured
                  Oh no, I know
                  A dirty word

hello, how low? [x bunch of times]

With the lights out it's less dangerous
                  Here we are now
                  Entertain us
                  I feel stupid and contagious
                  Here we are now
                  Entertain us
                  A mulatto
                  An albino
                  A mosquito
                  My Libido
                  Yeah

I'm worse at what I do best
                  And for this gift I feel blessed
                  Our little group has always been
                  And always will until the end

Here we are now
                  Entertain us
                  Here we are now
                  Entertain us
                  A mulatto
                  An albino
                  A mosquito
                  My Libido
                  Yeah

And I forget
                  Just why I taste
                  Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
                  I found it hard
                  It was hard to find
                  Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Here we are now
                  Entertain us
                  Here we are now
                  Entertain us
                  A mulatto
                  An albino
                  A mosquito
                  My Libido
                  Yeah, a denial
                  A denial
                  A denial...

Comment

Speaking of Lyrics, apparently the govt wants to crack down on Feminem for his lyrics.

Now THAT is a hallmark of what fascism is all about.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvestaked Actually if one were to create a list of the 100 best guitarists the list would be composed entirely of classical and flamenco guitarists. No contest.
                      You have officially moved to the top of "my favorite people" list. The key is to graduate to the number 1 spot, way to go!

Flamenco sends my heart into a rapture, I am a big fan of Paco de Lucia, what about you? And who can forget my Armenian idol, and the only Armenian music I really enjoy listening to -- Rouben Hackverdian!

Comment

Working...
                      X