Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Reviews & Ratings

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Reviews & Ratings

^ Haha! I've seen that movie!

My favorite part is when that Asian guy is at work and he goes "F you Mr. Furgison!!!! ....No wait, I need this job!" HAHAHA

Comment

The Net
      With Sandra Bullock, it's an ols movie.
      It was on HBO earlier today.

3.5/5
      Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Exotica (Second Viewing)

Exotica is incredibly complex and beautifully complicated. It is perhaps my favorite of Atom Egoyan's films because of its personal matter. Exotica is absolutely thought-provoking and a very engaging film and is able to reache out of the screen and touche you. Egoyan's structure and his ability to tell a story through editing is amazing. On my second viewing of the film, I was able to better understand his choice of cuts. Exotica gets better and allows you to appreciate the film more with multiple viewings.

Dumb & Dumber

My girlfriend and I felt like watching a comedy and what's better than Dumb & Dumber? This film is arguably the best modern comedy. It was my favorite film as a child and the laugh factor still holds until this day. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are both brilliant and hilarious in every scene. Dumb & Dumber is one of the few films I can watch a thousand times and still admire.

Comment

Semi - Pro

I guess out of bordness I watched Semi - Pro thinking it would be a good movie, but I was wrong. I rank it a 2/5.

Comment

Notorious

Excellent film
            5/5

It was a crazy life that B.I.G. went through.

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
              Notorious

Excellent film
              5/5

It was a crazy life that B.I.G. went through.
              The one thing about the movie that could've been better is that they could've made Puff Daddy, 2pac & Lil Kim look a little bit more like them .

Comment

The Spirit

I have never seen a movie so horrible. Im not suprised that the critics gave this movie a D. The plot was stupid. Seems as if they missed out on storyboarding because the whole movie was random.

1/5

Comment

For me , If I see a movie & it's boring & lame I just turn it off. There's no point in watching all of it.

Comment

State of Play

7.7/10

"State of Play," is a movie based on a UK series of the same name. It's lead by an all star cast, including, Russel Crowe, Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams, Helen Mirren, Robin Wright-Penn (Sean Penn's wife), Jason Bateman and Jeff Danniels. The film is also directed by Kevin MacDonald, who directed "the Last King of Scotland"

I was surprised at how much i actually like the film. For starters i didn't want to see it b/c I haven't really seen anything with Ben Affleck in it since Gigli. Secondly it's a political thriller, so you can always guess that all the deaths are gonna be related. That aside however the film is actually good, and even has suspenseful moments as well some comedic ones. The ending seemed kind of quick but it ties up all the loose ends. And the cast does an excellent job of executing their roles
                    Last edited by ara87; 04-18-2009, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Corrina, Corrina (1994)

It was a good movie, had some race issues in the movie

3/5

Comment

Working...
                      X