Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Reviews & Ratings

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next stop wonderland-- a great movie about a women who just lost her boyfriend and is left on her own,,,unexpected things and dates appear!

Love story- GREAT FILM

Everyone should see it! Its a very charming movie!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ....so i saw alexander friday night....it was a long movie..well about 3 hours and it had amazingly awsome fighting sceenes, everything made sence although some of them were flash backs and like each flash back was half an hour.... also...there are some actual gay scenes...a part where alexander kisses this gay guy who is his servent and gives hiim a bath and watches him sleep in the nude...[freaky ****]......

....over and all..it's a badass movie and it's well worth seeing for the figthing scenes....

Comment

• City of God

Ok, it wasn't the last movie I saw, but boy is it a good movie. Everyone has to see this movie. You may leave after watching the movie thinking "What the xxxx did I just xxxxing watch. I am going to kill myself now." But after awhile that feeling goes away and it is replaced with, "that was an awesome movie!" So go rent it today!

Comment

• cant wait to see "CLOSER" and "SPANGLISH"... when i do see it- ill be sure to post a response- just wondering if anyone has went to the prescreenings for one of them yet...if so im interested if its as god as it looks.

Comment

• power and terror: Noam Chomsky

it was ok, nothing new to me... i dont really know about chomsky too much, i heard he is a commy, or has been accused of being a commy, but i didnt see that in this movie... he actually said pure capitalism is a good idea, and corporations are the reason why we dont have that, corporations lobby the govrnt so that they can keep their control over public which is against capitalism or democracy for that matter, which is obvious.

he actually spoke about the human attrocities that turkey has committed, and quite extensively at that... so he got on my good list...

but i dont agree on all things he said... you should see it...

Comment

• "Alexander".... I liked it alot, but they should have had a love scene between Colin and Jared Leto.
              Has anyone seen closer? Can't wait to see that movie!!!

Comment

• It should be good, it's got Jude Law in it

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers10
                  City of God

Ok, it wasn't the last movie I saw, but boy is it a good movie. Everyone has to see this movie. You may leave after watching the movie thinking "What the xxxx did I just xxxxing watch. I am going to kill myself now." But after awhile that feeling goes away and it is replaced with, "that was an awesome movie!" So go rent it today!
                  I was very lucky because I got to see this movie and meet the director, Fernando Meirelles, when I took this cinema class. The movie was incredible and the director was incredible too. He is the nicest, smartest, most charismatic man and he put so much into this movie.... The movie was great and meeting him and hearing the back story just made it all the better.
                  The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

• Originally posted by gaucho
                    I KNOW!!!!
                    how disppointing was that!
                    think about how hot and wet and sticky that scene would be... (of course my fellow Armenian guys of this thread are gonna disagree )
                    anyway
                    yeah I'm waiting for DECEMBER 9TH.... the best day of this season. the day I take my last final. to go see closer... should be good! hope it's not gonna be a disappointment ... like most overly talked about movies.
                    I'm sorry, sticky?! Ok, that's just not right.

I'd like to see Closer too, and will see it this weekend, however the movie is already slightly tainted by my immense disdain and dislike of anything whose premise is cheating lovers.
                    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

• I didn't see it but I heard that Neverland movie with Johnny Depp is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X