Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Muslims occupy Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Muslims occupy Europe

Originally posted by Christina View Post
    I can quote chapter and verse from the Koran as I looked through it. The Koran
    itself states the true believer is to kill, steal, do all these horrible things to anyone
    that does not accept Islam. The Turkish deny the actions they did and the genocide.
    Their holy book tells them to do these things. So they are contradicting their own
    book.
    I typed up alot of quotations from the Koran and sections and did not post them
    here but I can if Federate allows it. I have no reason to lie. I have nothing to gain from
    it.
    Thanks Christina. Knowing details from Koran gives us the clear picture of Islam ideology. And makes us thinking more carefully about it.

But be careful and prepared; here we have some Muslim advocates, who want to conceal the things written in Koran that educate/prepare, give a birth to the Shahids/Terrorists. Concealing the things makes their task of defending Islam easier. They would attack!
    Last edited by gegev; 09-15-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Fact: the muslims do not even like each other. The Shiites hate the Sunnis.

The Iranians do not like the Iraqis.

So they not only label all non-Muslims "infadels" (which yes I know,
      someone will cite here that even the Catholics--they used this word),
      yes, but the true meaning is different. They use derogatory word to describe
      Armenians and Greeks.

If they are so not as they say others say of them, then why don't they tell the
      truth and put in their history books about the fall of Constantinople 1453?
      Why not mention the destruction of the country then? why not?

There is a famous icon like painting on a wall and a nun walks past it,
      in National Geographic magazine and she is making the sign of the cross,
      this is to the people *remember* what happened.

The priests on Mount Athos are not lying. They have all the evidence all they
      need to prove the destruction of the city, to prove what happened to the
      inhabitants of Constantinople.

The Turkish regime also claims there is no evidence of genocide and what other
      things they did.

The battles of 7th century and 8th century where there is destruction of cities,
      churches and other important evidences of a civilization, there is still ruins that
      have the names of bishops and others that are a testament to the truth from
      their wars and invasions to end the communities of the Greeks and Armenians.

There is the chronicles of the emperors of Constantinople--these books were
      taken out to Greece and Italy and hence some of it was salvaged, so this is
      the truth of what was beginning to show itself with the Ottoman invasion and
      how they really operate.

BTW, there was some Armenian priests and others who brought their Bibles to
      southern Italy and the versions were printed there when it was not able to be
      done due to wars, and other difficult situations.

Then also in Russia it was published the Armenian Bible and other things.

Italy Venice--1805, 1733 Russia 1817 Constantinople 1705.

BTW,, since 1453 everyone has been calling the nation "Turkey."

But what can one call it if one does not want to refer to it as "turkey?"

Post lesser Greece? post lesser Byzantium? post lesser Christian empire of the
      east? post Hellenic empire? post Grecian state?
      Okay, now how about the area from Adana inwards all the way to where the
      area is now?

I have one: the Glorious Empire of Hayastan....

Then we have to be fair and label the other area Glorious Empire of
      Greece

Okay, but we still need a name for the country.

is it practical to refer to it as "the country of rules of Ottoman Muslims?"
      no, not accurate enough. I know.

Oh well. I tried. I guess we have to stick to referring to it as "Turkey."

Or else no one else will know what we are talking about.

How about the land of UFO aliens???? well, they are "aliens"....they invaded
      and uprooted everyone and then resided there, so they are not residents,
      so they are aliens....

well, I did try.

Comment

I have a funny one.

When I was growing up I called the people that go about and give tickets
        on cars, "parkie turks" and now they are referred to as something else, so
        I won't say. I do not want to offend anyone, but it is a funny one but I won't
        say it here. it is not a bad word, but someone may still not get it.

Comment

Baarev.

hapa! Let's hope this link copied and pasted works! This is a MUST
          see video. It is this famous British man who tells Americans and others
          in the world to wake up to the agenda of Islam.

Hey, it is even a
          wake up call for Greeks, Armenians, Assyrians, anyone even the Hindus,
          heck, they have a challenge with Pakistan and Kashmer. the people of
          Kashmer want to be left alone and not Muslim. The Muslims want
          kashmir and Kashmir was under the pertectorate and from the
          Seikh king was told they could be as they like independent and the
          British, naturally, made a mistake and took the region away from the
          Seikh Indian leader and made it 'Paskistan' and this was for the
          Muslims that were making a fuss they needed a country! well, they
          already took over Hyderabad in India! Then they began to go into
          Mombai (Bombay) and now they wanted more? Hmmmmmm.
          Interesting.

What happened to the British outrage on the Iman's demands for a
          mosque to be built. well, they made a fuss and it was not built.

This was emailed to me so I only copied and pasted the entire section
          which includes the comment of this person:

Emailed to me:--

Don't know WHY it takes a Brit to put into words what every New Yorker, and every American should be saying. We ALL should be outraged!

Pat Condell is British it's pure truth, and utterly brilliant in London

Comment

Originally posted by Christina View Post
            The Turkish regime still stands by it's stubborn replies as that there was no
            genocide. But how can they continue to say this? The say no horrible things were done to the Armenians and Greeks and Assyrians and other minorities.
            Naturally since as far as the Islamists are concerned, they have done nothing wrong. The only two Islamic countries in the world to recognize the Armenian genocide are Iran and occupied Lebanon. Whilst the only nation in the entire world to also recognize the Assyrian/Greek genocide is Sweden and even that resolution only pasted by one vote.

Comment

wait... I think there was also another supporting nation...Argentina.
              and some others...I forgot them and oddly enough, I was discussing this with
              my friend last week.

Comment

Argentina has a strong population of Armenian citizens there and there is a well
                known judge, I forgot his name...I know, I know....I was discussing this fact also
                with my friend. There was also an actor there too....

So let's give them a cheer.

Comment

I also think with Turkish regime, they have so much ingredients in their soup
                  per se, they could not change course if they wanted to? then their citizens would know
                  they were lied to, and they would not be happy their govt lied to them?
                  so maybe they are also afraid of their citizens knowing the truth?

who knows? I am only guessing this might also be a possible angle to it.

TheSaudi Arabian regime knows there is alot of unemployed young men and
                  they also are afraid of their own citizens, they have a weak power base,
                  as there are so few rich, just those who are related or well connnected,
                  and so many suffering poor people there....so there is alot of unrest
                  barely there on the surface and yet the western nations do not
                  know it.

I read this somewhere...I believe it may be true.

Comment

Why is there no talk about the Muslims on Indonesia? Or is there nothing on their land that anybody wants? They export oil and are a member of OPEC... I guess they've been submitting to foreign powers so they are "ok".
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

if you breed hatred you will get hatred. the more you stigmatize the more you antagonize/alienate. moderate elements turn to radical (or at least feel sympathy for) in the face of persecution/injustice/double standards.

"islamophobia" is a dead-end. armenians must not (once again) get into this godless "crusading" sh*t. when the "crusaders" retreat, you will be (once again) left alone. armenians are not europeans (get over it) and europe does not give a d*mn about this little sh*tty country called armenia.

PS: inciting hatred as is done by some zealots in this thread is unchristian.

Comment

Working...
                      X