Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Muslims occupy Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muslims occupy Europe

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    What makes you think the eu will protect us any better then the russians?
    Maybe not, but it will definitely put the worlds spotlight on Armenia that Turkey is attacking fellow EU member. You have the military pack with Russians and you will have the political backing from EU against Turkey.
    There is not much to loose, I don’t need to tell you about the economic benefits (other than incentives for Armenians in Armenia leaving the country for a while for higher paying jobs abroad due to the less restrictive Visa requirements, if we see that as bad)
    besides, Russians don’t seem to care. They turned it down which is understandable.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
      Maybe not, but it will definitely put the worlds spotlight on Armenia that Turkey is attacking fellow EU member. You have the military pack with Russians and you will have the political backing from EU against Turkey.
      There is not much to loose, I don’t need to tell you about the economic benefits (other than incentives for Armenians in Armenia leaving the country for a while for higher paying jobs abroad due to the less restrictive Visa requirements, if we see that as bad)
      besides, Russians don’t seem to care. They turned it down which is understandable.

Joining the eu comes with a laundry list of things, good and bad, though in my opinion mostly bad. Plus, do you realize that brussels is ten times worse than washington in terms of red tape and bureaucracy?

I would rather have the type of relationship with the eu that Switzerland and Norway have.
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
        Joining the eu comes with a laundry list of things, good and bad, though in my opinion mostly bad. Plus, do you realize that brussels is ten times worse than washington in terms of red tape and bureaucracy?

I would rather have the type of relationship with the eu that Switzerland and Norway have.
        Armenia is applying as an associate member of EU.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I have no problem joining the eu as long as russia will still protect us. I can see how this can benefit us but would russia be willing to protect us if we joined the eu instead of the cis? Whatever Armenia does it will do it only with russias consent.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
            Because they can?
            I think their breeding in Europe more than just for the sake of having children but for spreading Islam and undermining the west:

This one is on the changing face of Europe (while scaremongering this does make a good point): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmhF2rtEdQ

Here is the face of radical Islam (that seeks to force everyone to become Muslim): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b3vhTO248
            Last edited by hipeter924; 02-24-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Other articles where shahīd is discussed: martyr: Islam: The Islāmic designation shahīd (Arabic: “witness”) is equivalent to and in a sense derivative of the Judaeo-Christian concept of martyr. The full sense of “witness unto death” does not appear in the Qurʾān but receives explicit treatment in the subsequent Ḥadīth literature, in which it is stated that…

Shahid is the concept of martyr in Islam
              The Islamic designation shahīd (Arabic: “witness”) is equivalent to and in a sense derivative of the Judaeo-Christian concept of martyr. The full sense of “witness unto death” does not appear in the Quran but receives explicit treatment in the subsequent literature, in which it is stated that martyrs, among the host...
              This is how Muslims treat those who are responsible for September 11 tragedy; according to them the murders are Shahids/”Martirs” .

Islamic mosque built at 9/11 Ground Zero

Now Muslim worshippers currently occupy the building, and they plan to turn it into a major Islamic cultural center.

"The men and women stand up, raise their hands on either side of their head, murmur 'Allahu akhbar,' bow and kneel again," reports Spiegel Online.
              "Only in New York City is this possible," Daisy Khan, executive director of the American Society for Muslim Advancement, or ASMA, told the magazine. Khan is the wife of Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, founder of ASMA.
              Sad to know that some of the Muslims will pray for the Shahid/”Martirs” “souls” who destroyed the buildings and killed thousands of Americans.

And I don’t think that the handful of Muslims who have been killed there will be satisfied by knowing that their killers are Muslim Shahids.

This is especially disgusting act against the memory of perished Christians.
              Last edited by gegev; 09-05-2010, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                I really don't know how they define people as Muslim because I don't know many devout Muslims that practice their religion.
                Visit any European city on a Friday and see how many muslims attend their mosques, visit muslim businesses and see the devotions to islam, they are more far devout than Christians (although this could be tempered by pressure from community leaders to attend/be devout.)

The key word is "community". My closest Armenian church is only open once a month as the community could not support weekly services. There lies the shame, the lack of cohesion and responsibilty to maintain standards and traditions.

Mosques in Europe are impossible to count as they range from the cathedral sized to simple rooms in private houses.

They are descendants of Muslims and some even marry non-Muslims but unless they have a religious awakening later on in life, I don't think they would be classfied as Muslim.
                marrying or even dating non-muslims is one of the main causes of so-called "honor killings", even if the person believes themselves to be non-practising, just one family member can take offence and enlist cousins to murder the couple.
                Islam is an expansionist religion who ultimate goal is world domination. This will be done through conquest and forced-conversions and by the back door through emigration and birth-rate. Witness the use of elements of sharia law in many European countries, this and other allowances are the building blocks for an islamic Europe. Already many cities and towns have muslim mayors and representatives in government, once these become the majority, they will have the power.
                In islam it is impossible for a muslim to deny their religion or convert to another, they would be marked for death.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
                  http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/537754/shahid

This is how Muslims treat those who are responsible for September 11 tragedy; according to them the murders are Shahids/”Martirs” .

Sad to know that some of the Muslims will pray for the Shahid/”Martirs” “souls” who destroyed the buildings and killed thousands of Americans.

And I don’t think that the Muslims who have been killed there will be satisfied by knowing that their killers are Muslim Shahids.

This is especially disgusting act against the memory of perished Christians.

The "especialy disgusting" part is that 911 was a falseflag operation where the citizens were killed due to the actions or inactions of their own government. I think it is far to easy to blame everything wrong in the world on "those muslims". The muslims in Palastine are suffering injustices similar to what our people have suffered. 911 was used by the USA to kill many hundreds of times more muslims then the people who died on 911. A islamic center on the site of 911 may be distateful but it probably is the right thing to do when one considers the facts vs the fiction that is fed to us via USA/zionist media.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                    A islamic center on the site of 911 may be distateful but it probably is the right thing to do when one considers the facts vs the fiction that is fed to us via USA/zionist media.
                    It's not even ON the site. I heard it's 6 epic NYC blocks away!
                    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Working...
                    X