Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Muslims occupy Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Muslims occupy Europe

Originally posted by gegev View Post
    What about women “emancipation” you preach? How does it fit with the women rights you promote; they don’t want to take burden of having children; because it doesn’t let them doing career.

I guess some liberal men are enforced inventing baby production lines to make the “developed” women free in fact and fight the Muslim baby boom. Having many children doesn’t allow western women exercise in reality their “rights”.
    So what rights are those? The right to have a 5 bedroom home but no kids? The right to have a $30,000 kitchen but never cook or eat at home? Western civilization is all about consumption and waste with no value for life. It feeds the East.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

For those of you who want to make women into bredding machines, i would like to remind you that the world does not have the resources to support population growth at the levels many muslim countries are experiencing. Instead of talking them into controling their populations it seems many here are suggesting we out do them instead. Imagine what a overpopulated world with used up recources would look like, do you want your kid to live in such a world? Just because u see some idiot putting a bullet in his brain doesnt mean you have to do it to. Armenia has enough land and resources to grow the population, the biggest problem for Armenia is not the fact that the birth rate is low(although it is a problem but not the biggest) the big problem is that half the population left and those who were gone long ago are not moving back. The xxxs who didnt have a homeland, created one and many moved to live there while we had a homeland but are in a great hurry to leave it. Not that i blame the people who left in search of a better life but i do think we armenians especialy in the diaspora could and should have done more to make Armenia a place where we all would like to live in. It has been my personal experience that the people who talk the loudest about being hairenaser are usually the ones who never visit their hairenik but are in a great hurry to get to syria or lebanon again and again-go figure.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        For those of you who want to make women into bredding machines, i would like to remind you that the world does not have the resources to support population growth at the levels many muslim countries are experiencing.
        Certainly can't turn men into breeding machines, it doesn't work that way.... yet, lol.

Who cares about the rest of the world, Armenia is heading towards American life and that in itself spells disaster.

Explain to me why a couple who has no kids needs a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home? Or even better, someone who is single! Come on, defending the West is laughable at this point.
        Last edited by KanadaHye; 09-15-2010, 02:49 AM.
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
          but one of the criteria for "turcishness" was adherence to islam. The young turcs had to create a turc race from the polyglot of peoples in the ottoman empire, religion was more important in deciding a person being a turc than anything else.
          That is only partially true. Islam was always an ancillary connection. The Pan-Turkism is a nationalist movement. Bear in mind the Young Turks were influenced by European nationalism and parliamentarianism.

Originally posted by hrai View Post
          All religions have gone through the phase of expansionism and conversions, both forced and not. The modern worlds problem is that islam is stuck in this "conquer and control" phase with the technological and military hardware available and makes devastating use of these.
          And why does Islam all of a sudden want violence? Does it have anything to do with American and Israeli foreign policy? And how do you suppose Islam obtained all its weapons and support? Perhaps CIA connections? Let's put things into perspective folks, the world is not a morally unambiguous world of "good" and "evil." That sort of simplistic divisions of the world are only pipedreams of idiots and exactly what some hawks in the State Department and Pentagon would have you believe.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
            If they do take over Europe, that means more land for them to launch themselves out of onto even more of the world.
            Now Islam is like Communism? This is sillier than Bush's parachute landing.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
              Now Islam is like Communism? This is sillier than Bush's parachute landing.
              What's special about the European continent that makes it the final stop for Muslims? All groups seek expansion.

Comment

Reflecting your myopia, you have chosen to appeal to your ignorance and ignore contrary points and evade the point I made. Congratulations on being an igeological toad.
                And why does Islam all of a sudden want violence?
                "all of a sudden"?

Be careful!

This is the myopia syndrome you have been talking about. Exercise your famous wisdom.

Congratulations, you aren't an igeological toad, you are something bigger! With a key inside.
                Last edited by gegev; 09-15-2010, 04:46 AM.

Comment

First, as to the reply to the poster that relied to my post as re: the article on the
                  French govt and their passing legislation as to making a ban on the burqua and
                  head coverings like this.

As for the statement I recall about saying there was a lot of anti this and that
                  on the board as per Muslims, or Islam. That is not so.

I have reviewed the Koran so I know very well what it says. I have no reason to
                  lie, I have nothing to gain from it. There is alot of facts from the Koran I want
                  to cite, chapter and verse and bring to everyone's attention, but I will not state
                  anything else until it is reviewed by the moderator. I want to reply here and I
                  want to comply. So hopefully I will receive my answer then I can put it up here.

Comment

I will say this, hopefully it is okay.

The Turkish regime still stands by it's stubborn replies as that there was no
                    genocide. But how can they continue to say this? The say no horrible things were
                    done to the Armenians and Greeks and Assyrians and other minorities.

The Turkish people are Muslims. Their bible is the Koran. The Koran they claim
                    is "infallable". Their Koran clearly in so many sections, I can cite alot of verses,
                    states that all the true believers are to do things, the exact things which by the
                    way did happen in 1868, 1909, 1915 and 1922 to the Armenians and the Greeks
                    and Assyrians. The Koran stated it was lawful and right to do those things.

Hence, if the Turkish regime claims it did not happen, then they are contradicting
                    their Koran.

From the American English version: The Holy Koran, Maulana Muhamminad Ali,

With English translation and commentary.

Sura al-Anfal 8:41,69
                    Sura al-Ma'ida 5:89,
                    Sura al-Nisa 4:157-158
                    Sura al-Baqara 2:230

Sura al-Nisa 4:34
                    Sura al-Anfal 8:39, 65
                    Sura al-Baqara 2:256
                    Sura al-Nahl 16:125
                    Sura al-Ra'd 13:40
                    Sura al-Ma'ida 5:51
                    Sura al-Anfal 8:60
                    Sura al-nahl 16:106
                    Sura al Imran 3:121
                    Sura al-Nisa 4:76
                    Sura al-Anfal 8:67
                    Sura al-baqara 2:216, 244
                    Sura al-Anfal 8:65
                    Sura al-baqara 2:217
                    Sura al-Tawba 9:41,73!

Sura al-Anfal 8:60 Invasion

Sura al-Nisa 4:84
                    Sura Muhammad 47:4-6,35

I can cite more.

Some may of duplicated on this list as I was going section by section and this is
                    how it repeated .

Comment

The bottom caption of a page of the Koran clearly stated it was the aim of Islam
                      and duty to place a mosque in all strategic cities of the world and then the aim is to
                      put all the world under Islam.

They invaded what people now call the nation "Turkey" and they went to Constantinople
                      (I refuse to call it the 'I" word), butchered the Emperor and those in the city
                      and they took their heads and placed it on the table while the king of the invaders
                      ate and celebrated. They forced with weapons the conversion and death of Greeks,
                      Armenians, and other minorities.

Then they were sending a clear message, this is their intention and sadly no one
                      got this point--until it was too late in 1868, 1909, 1915 and 1922.

The Trukish regime then was not satisfied and they invaded Greece! The people had
                      to suffer under the Ottoman regime for 400 years! The Greeks were close knit and
                      stubborn and held stead fast to the faith, and that is why today--the Greek guards
                      wrap their pleats each pleat is for each year they suffered under the Trukish muslims.

This is so they remember !

And the balkans too suffered from this.

And then there is Spain and it took Queen Isabella to wake everyone up.
                      I know, the Inquisition went too far, they ought not to have gone after the xxxs,
                      for the real issue was the Muslims invasion of Spain and their trying to spread
                      Islam.

It is one thing for a people to visit a nation. It is one thing to decide to reside there.
                      But it is common sense: one has to obey the laws of that country. if they do not like
                      it, they are free to leave.

In Greece, the local Iman wants the laws of the city changed to suit his religious
                      values--he wants the laws to be that all women have to wear the burqua--and this
                      is insulting to the Greeks-the locals--why should their woman also be subjected to
                      this rule?
                      On top of all of this, any group of people that wants to live in another country
                      has to show respect as they are not the masters of the nation, they are like
                      guests.

Take the issue of the Iman that wants a huge mosque build in the area of
                      Ground Zero for the Americans in NYC--he refuses to say where the estimated $ 110
                      million dollars for it is coming from! if he has nothing to hide, why all this fuss
                      he is refusing to answer any decent inquiries?

Why near or on this site? it is insulting to the Americans that gave their lives for
                      freedom for USA and the world!

In Britian there was a Muslim community that wanted a mosque built on a special
                      area that was sacred to the British people. There is a famous well respected British
                      man and he did a video for the Americans that states the insult it was to the British,
                      so the citizens woke up and stated how they felt and the govt listened and lo and
                      behold--no mosque was allowed to be built on that area!

Not only that, but in the first Iraq USA war invasion, under the original President
                      Bush, they needed to land and have a base in Saudi Arabia--yet the regime there
                      said no Churches, no prayers of the troops in their faiths--no xxxish, no Christian,
                      no Buddhist, nothing. They could not wear a cross, no signs of their faith.

So this is amazing that this is the regime, and it is true, the King of Saudi Arabia
                      gives millions to build mosques all over the globe.

There is a well known saying, "if you want to know what is important to a man-
                      look to see where and how he spends his money."

Then add the motto: "actions speak louder than words."

I think the real agenda of Islam is really clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X