Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Muslims occupy Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Muslims occupy Europe

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    And I would not recommend that we cut those ties. We should work to lessen the influence of some of the destructive cultural influences (e.g. multiculturalism) and strive to be self sufficient as much as possible, but we should continue to do work with EU/West as it brings us substantial benefit.

Maybe sanctions would come if providing safe haven to ultra right wing groups, but I doubt there would be a huge problem with this individual moving to Armenia and taking up residence.
    Yes, on an individual level there would be no issue. What Anders meant, I think, is that if he or someone like him were to commit an act like he did and escape, he'd be hard pressed to find refuge in any white and Christian country. He cited some of the places he had considered, Armenia, Serbia, and israel were on that list.
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Queen Isabella of Spain. The expulsion of those not Spanish. Not Catholic. The 15th c was a reaction to
      Moorish=Muslim rulers.. Spain for the Spanish. Once that began it was only a matter of time before other
      nations figured it out and also fought back.

Greece did it, as you know in 18th c. 400 some odd years of Ottoman rule. Greece for Greeks.

I guess the modern European mindset has amnesia to the historic facts. They are allowing the
      past to occur in the present.
      It is the agenda of these immigrants that needs to be the issue acknowledged.
      There are some good people, granted, but the events of Paris a few years ago,
      and what is starting to happen is a clear and sad indicator of where Europe is
      headed.
      May I also add there is a mosque in many important areas throughout the U.S.?
      It is clearly what was also mentioned by Nostradamus: The final fight is between the Christian
      peoples and nations and Islam.

People that have not learned from the past, those that do not want to remember and keep up the
      vigilance-are doomed to repeat history.

There are so many mosques and Muslims, they are already manipulating "politically correct"
      and politicians and whatnot. Yet the people are like sheep.

Is this like the experiment instructors mention about the frog in a pot of water theory?
      (I do not advocate this, I love animals, I'm just making the point we all know):
      it is warm and he does not jump out. it gets warmer and still he is sitting there.
      Then it gets boiling hot-it is too late to jump out of the pot!
      Last edited by Christina; 08-01-2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
        The eurof*gs are slowly but surely committing national suicide.

Professor in Arizona has alot of good words for the viewers as per immigration challenge and the
        citizens. Watch the video. It is something the Europeans and those elsewhere need to heed.

Comment

Yes, on an individual level there would be no issue. What Anders meant, I think, is that if he or someone like him were to commit an act like he did and escape, he'd be hard pressed to find refuge in any white and Christian country. He cited some of the places he had considered, Armenia, Serbia, and israel were on that list.
          Serbia is bowing down to EU pressures in order to become EU member. I wish Serbia had a more nationalist and pro-Russian government, they would be a much closer friend to us, but oh well. Israel is anti-Muslim for sure, but if you are not a J3w, it's not really worth living there, as you are made a second class citizen. I guess if you are a anti-Turk nationalist you could find haven in Armenia, but don't know how well Armenia would be for Western European right wing extremists...
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

I thought though Anders being a right wing extremist....
            Says who?

Who has the most to gain? Who is gaining the most? Who is saying the most? What things are not being said? Who is using the event to their advantage?

Christina's above post is rambling, but it has at least one certain truth - that "the people are like sheep". They run from the sheepdog thinking it a wolf, and they have no comprehension of the existance of the shepherd or his intent or their ultimate fate.
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

I think all Muslims of Europe should be expelled from Europe. The only thing the Israel is good for is to keep Muslims in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
                I think all Muslims of Europe should be expelled from Europe.
                And I think all idiots should be expelled from this forum. But neither wish is going to happen.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                  Says who?

Who has the most to gain? Who is gaining the most? Who is saying the most? What things are not being said? Who is using the event to their advantage?

Christina's above post is rambling, but it has at least one certain truth - that "the people are like sheep". They run from the sheepdog thinking it a wolf, and they have no comprehension of the existance of the shepherd or his intent or their ultimate fate.

Are you implying that the Oslo attacks were a false flag operation?
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Serbia is bowing down to EU pressures in order to become EU member. I wish Serbia had a more nationalist and pro-Russian government, they would be a much closer friend to us, but oh well. Israel is anti-Muslim for sure, but if you are not a J3w, it's not really worth living there, as you are made a second class citizen. I guess if you are a anti-Turk nationalist you could find haven in Armenia, but don't know how well Armenia would be for Western European right wing extremists...
                    An ultra-right winger from W. Europe or even parts of E. Europe would find Armenia to be much more traditional and conservative, therefore closer to his ideals, than anything he could expect to see in his country of origin.

Comment

Are you implying that the Oslo attacks were a false flag operation?
                      The attack itself is entirely to do with Norway and Norwegian society - it has no implications outside of Norway. Norway is an insular country full of insufferable and unjustified smugness and arrogance, a country where if you want to succeed you have to be part of the ruling elites, a country where sections of the population feel entirely alienated because they are not part of those elites, and a country where the outermost end of the alienated often resort to extreme acts and outrageous beliefs. Why do you think the victims were all on that island - at a youth camp run by a political party, an entity whose ancestry comes from 1930s Hitler Youth camps? They were there because being there would be advantageous to their future success in adult life, especially for a career in politics. The prime minister of Norway himself admitted as much when he said that he had spent several seasons on that island as a teenager.

The responses to the attack have everything to do with lessons also learnt back in the 1930s: the burning of the Reichstag.
                      Last edited by bell-the-cat; 08-01-2011, 05:55 PM.
                      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Working...
                      X