Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Muslims occupy Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Muslims occupy Europe

Originally posted by gegev View Post
    http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/02/minor...islamabad.html

They kill the insulter by stoning. Nevertheless we have a lot of true democrats, who are ready to undergo stoning, in sake of not restricting Muslims to implement their democratic “rights” listed in Koran Sharia law.
    I admire those democrats, and regret the violent death they suffered for the sake of democracy.

Can you name any other religion that does it, too?

The eurof*gs are slowly but surely committing national suicide.
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Eurosceptic and far-right leader Marine Le Pen and the Front National are scheduled to win the first round in the France elections of 2012.

Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
        Eurosceptic and far-right leader Marine Le Pen and the Front National are scheduled to win the first round in the France elections of 2012.

Much can still change in 2012, and will. Also, I am not sure if the Front National is really all that right wing, in Armenia they'd probably be left wing Even in the US they would not be more right wing than a large part of the Republican party.
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
          Much can still change in 2012, and will. Also, I am not sure if the Front National is really all that right wing, in

Armenia they'd probably be left wing Even in the US they would not be more right wing than a large part of the Republican party.
          I don't know Le Pen seem fairly right-wing to me. Le Pen received around 20% of the vote during the last election and in Europe so-called "immigration" is now the leading poltical issue. I suspect that things are going to get fairly nasty in France soon, as I know that things are bad there.

Comment

Originally posted by retro View Post
            I don't know Le Pen seem fairly right-wing to me. Le Pen received around 20% of the vote during the last election and in Europe so-called "immigration" is now the leading poltical issue. I suspect that things are going to get fairly nasty in France soon, as I know that things are bad there.

Things will get 'nasty' in France, and indeed, Western Europe, if they fail to soul search and remember their proper heritage, prior to the uber liberal, anti-Christian, and post modernist disease that has overtaken them post WWII. I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
              Things will get 'nasty' in France, and indeed, Western Europe, if they fail to soul search and remember their proper heritage, prior to the uber liberal, anti-Christian, and post modernist disease that has overtaken them post WWII. I'm not holding my breath.
              The Ottoman Empire was referred to as the sick man of Europe. I guess it was contagious.
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Is Breivik insane/sane?
                Does his Manifesto indicate it?

On Staying Motivated for His Mission
                I do a mental check almost every day through meditation and philosophising. I simulate/meditate while I go for a walk, playing my Ipod in my neighbourhood. This consists of a daily 40 minute walk while at the same time philosophising ideologically/performing self indoctrination and the mental simulation of the operation while listening to motivational and inspiring music. I simulate various future scenarios relating to resistance efforts, confrontations with police, future interrogation scenarios, future court appearances, future media interviews etc. or I philosophise about certain articles in the book. This daily mental exercise or ritual keeps me fully motivated and charges my batteries. And I’m sure it can work for other people as well.
                On the Public’s Perception of Him and His Attack
                I am fully aware that the media will attempt to label me as a nut. This is the most common strategy of combating political dissidents. I know that the cultural Marxists and the full force of the European multiculturalist mainstream media will do everything within their power to portray people like me as nothing more than delusional nut jobs. After all it’s their job to protect their interests. And they will succeed to a certain degree (we are currently too disorganised to counter their powerful propaganda machinery). I am fully aware that our current views are considered extreme. However, more spectacular operations will burden them and force public discussion. It will be increasingly harder for them to manipulate and distort the truth, or to prevent people from knowing what is going on. We are using brutal means because we have tried absolutely everything else. Within the boundaries of the EUSSR totalitarian system, we are left no choice.
                With time (in phase 2 when the Muslims have reached 20-50%) more and more people will dig deeper into our material and understand that we are right.
                On the Islamization of Europe Through Marriage
                More or less all Muslim parents will tell their sons the following: “You can have fun with the Norwegian xxxxxs, as long as you marry a Muslim”. If, against all odds, a Muslim guy wants to marry one of these “xxxxxs”, she has to convert to Islam – no exception. The Muslim girls however are guarded by their male family members like they were made of pure gold. If a Muslim girl, against all odds, engages in a relationship with an ethnic Norwegian guy, then the Muslim males from her family or “tribe” will kill her or forcefully take her to their country of origin to be “educated” for a few years.
                They will attempt to lure her on a vacation to Pakistan, Morocco, Somalia etc. and possibly kill her there, if she still refuses to conform. An alternative strategy is to forcefully marry her off to a local Muslim guy and keep her in their country of origin until she is sufficiently “tied down” through impregnating her and systematical indoctrination. When she is “tied down” with 2 or more children there isn’t much she can do. Also, it’s not very risky to kill Muslim girls in Muslim countries as most government officials are corrupt and “very understanding”, especially in cases where a family wants to “restore their pride”.

Etc.
                Last edited by gegev; 07-27-2011, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
                  Is Breivik insane/sane?
                  Does his Manifesto indicate it?

He is not a nut, an extremist, yes. But then again what defines someone as an extremist?

Comment

extremist is anyone so obsessed with attaining whatever goal it is they have in mind that they will not hesitate to rock the boat, they will not "keep the peace". A stalker who will defy restraining orders is an extremist. Genocidal people are extremist because they are not violent out of reaction, they pursue goals using violence despite the human element of "keeping the peace" that is an important component of society.

What's the difference between a nut and an extremist according to you?

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
                      extremist is anyone so obsessed with attaining whatever goal it is they have in mind that they will not hesitate to rock the boat, they will not "keep the peace". A stalker who will defy restraining orders is an extremist. Genocidal people are extremist because they are not violent out of reaction, they pursue goals using violence despite the human element of "keeping the peace" that is an important component of society.

What's the difference between a nut and an extremist according to you?

Well nut encompasses many disorders, chef among them schizophrenic and psychopath. Also, when someone is called a nut, it is also assumed they lack reasoning or logic. An extremist can certainly be a nut too but they are not one and the same. Everyone has their breaking point, Anders reached his and this is the way he acted out.

Europe has to deal with its multiculturalism, which is failing, if they do not, there will only be more sad events like what happened in Oslo.

Comment

Working...
                      X