Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

All things related to Hryastan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by argin View Post
    I won't be surprised if Jews are involved like u said,they own the media
    There are occasionally some decent Jews who take a sympathetic stand with Armenia, usually ideologically motivated people like Noam Chomsky, or the local leadership of the Boston branch of the Anti-Defamation League who protested against their organizations denial of the Armenian Genocide in 2008 and eventually forced ADL Director Abe Foxman to slightly change the official view (from outright denial to "1915 events were 'tantamount' to genocide"). So I do not want to claim that I hate all Jews. Nor do I want anyone to think I am calling out Jews because of their physical appearance, their social customs, the horrendous animal cruelty involved in kosher slaughter, their ongoing genocide of ethnic Palestinians (of course I strongly condemn the occupation and genocide of Palestine), or because I am "jealous" of Jewish successes, or the problems Jews have with other races in Europe and the Middle East.

I am only calling out the Jews - and by extension those Armenians who are pro-Jewish - because Jews are engaged in a war against Armenia. The fact of the matter is that all of the powerful and influential Jews, those Jews who lead the Jewish communities, Zionism, and Israel, have a long history of being extremely anti-Armenian and pro-Turkish, and recently they have been doing lobbying work for Azerbaijan against Armenia and Artsakh. Let's not kid ourselves; the public figures who say or publish the most extreme anti-Armenian bigotry other than actual Turks and Azeris are almost always Jews. Not Russians, not French, not Japanese, not Rwandan, always Jews who hold prominent positions in their Jewish communities. This is not something we can overlook; it is a direct attack against Armenia by a race which also claims to have been a victim of genocide and always pulls out the "never again" card when it suits them politically. It is a direct attack against Armenian Artsakh by a nation which also claims to have been forced to defend itself from "aggressive, genocidal, imperialist, Islamist" neighbors just to defend its right to exist.

Below is a partial list I have compiled of major Jewish figures who are anti-Armenian. Many of them are "journalists" who have published anti-Armenian propaganda. The list is only the tip of the iceberg, which stretches far back throughout history.

-abraham foxman (anti-defamation league of b'nai b'rith)

-brenda schaffer (israeli scholar, past president of american political acience association, former research director of the Caspian studies program at harvard's kennedy school of government, current faculty at the israeli university of haifa in the school of political science, and a visiting professor at the azerbaijan diplomatic academy and at georgetown university in washington, d.c.)

-shimon peres (president and former prime minister of israel)

-guenter lewy (professor emeritus at the university of massachusetts amherst)

-bernard lewis (cleveland e. dodge professor emeritus of near eastern studies at princeton university)

-bruce fein (attorney, worked for the turkish coalition of America, the american enterprise institute and the heritage foundation, the assembly of turkish american associations court case against Mourad Topalian in 2001, the lawyer of fellow jew guenter lewy against the southern poverty law center regarding the Armenian Genocide, lawyer of u.s. house of representatives member jean schmidt against David Krikorian, lawyer for the turkish coalition of america against University of Minnesota, of the Ron Paul's presidential campaign leaders and a huge influence on Ron Paul despite Ron Paul's supposed "anti-interventionist" foreign policy)

-david saltzman (turkish coalition of america, works with bruce fein in their anti-Armenian activity)

-george friedman (founder of stratfor, advocate of "keep Armenia isolated")

-rivka cohen (israeli ambassador to Armenia and georgia, openly and officially denied the Armenian Genocide while in Armenia)

-vladimir socor (political analyst of east european affairs for the jamestown foundation and its eurasia daily monitor propaganda bullhorn, prominent Armenian Genocide denier, prominent supporter of the lie that Artsakh belongs to azerbaijan, psychotic Russophobe - interestingly Socor also has some Armenian ancestry in addition to his jew heritage, a stark example of the dangers of race-mixing with Jews )

-michael rubin (current resident scholar at the american enterprise institute and a senior lecturer at the naval postgraduate school, has lectured in history at yale university, hebrew university, and Johns Hopkins University, heavily involved in the war and destruction against Iraq)

-stephen blank (a senior fellow and resident Russia "expert" at the american foreign policy council, previously worked as a professor at the strategic studies institute of the u.s. army war college at carlisle barracks, pennsylvania)

-richard weitzor (a senior fellow and director of the center for political-military analysis at hudson institute and an expert at wikistrat, previously from 2002 to 2004 was a consultant for the center for strategic and international studies, the defense science board, and d.f.i. international, inc., also has held positions with the center for strategic studies, the belfer center for science and international affairs at harvard university's kennedy school of government, and the u.s. department of defense.)

-denis jaffe (anti-Armenian journalist)

-guy billauer (anti-Armenian attorney)

-stephen schwartz (anti-Armenian, anti-Russian, anti-Serbian, advocate for turco-islamist extremism)

-madeline albright (former u.s. secretary of state, active Armenian Genocide denier, butcher of Orthodox Chrsitian Serbs in Serbia, founder of an illegitimate turkic-islamic state in Serbian Kosovo, on record as say half a million dead Iraqi civilians was "worth it" to put pressure on Saddam Hussein)

-william cohen (former u.s. secretary of defense, active Armenian Genocide denier, war criminal responsible for millions of deaths and casualties all around the world including Serbia and Iraq)

-norma zager (paid propagandist for azerbaijan masquerading as a "journalist", published anti-Armenian and anti-Artsakh crap in papers like the Washington Times)

-annette blum (paid propagandist for azerbaijan masquerading as a "journalist" and "activist", published Azerbaijan-worshipping, anti-Armenian and anti-Artsakh crap in papers like the Huffington Post)
    Last edited by Sarkis86; 02-28-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
      ... the public figures who say or publish the most extreme anti-Armenian bigotry other than actual Turks and Azeris are almost always Jews.
      Agree, reason why it is important to bring up their religion (or whatever it means to be a Jew) to humiliate their disguised anti-Armenian bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
        Agree, reason why it is important to bring up their religion (or whatever it means to be a Jew) to humiliate their disguised anti-Armenian bigotry.
        Bigotry itself is bad enough, but anti-Armenian bigotry is something that I will never tolerate, Brother Azad. No self-respecting Armenian should keep quiet and let any group get away with denigrating Armenia and setting up the field so that our Turkish enemies have seemingly legitimate sources to cite when justifying their military aggression. As far as I am concerned, there is no such thing as a "protected class" of people (race, religion, ideological group, etc.) who are allowed to get away with anti-Armenian bigotry.

And let's be clear, these types of attacks are just prepping the field to make it easier for the Azeri Turkic state to continue their military attacks against Armenia and Artsakh, and for the Turks to maintain their blockade and other subversive activities. Here is another vile anti-Armenian piece authored by yet another anti-Armenian Jew. I tried posting a comment but was censored . . . what a surprise. "Free speech" apparently protects anti-Armenian hate speech, but does not extend to facts protesting the coordinated Jewish / Turkish / Azeri assault against Armenia. As Joseph accurately stated, the west does not give a damn about any lofty ideas like democracy, freedom, or human rights :

With my own focus on the role of activism in the arts as a mechanism for dialogue and peace, I found the experience I had in Baku to be an accurate representation of the subject we had gathered to debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
          Here is another vile anti-Armenian piece authored by yet another anti-Armenian Jew.
          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/annett...b_8936520.html
          It all started on around Feb.10 when erdogan submitted to Israel. In one month their plan of attack is being revealed. Demonizing Armenia and Russia to clear the Georgia/azerbaijan foothold region. They will have a major task to fool the American public that is completely fed up with war and Islam. The few Americans that know anything from international policy are laughing at this propaganda machine. All I can say good luck to them.

Comment

That was a great analyses and an interesting list of names,thank you sarkiss

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
              That was a great analyses and an interesting list of names,thank you sarkiss
              You're welcome. Feel free to save that list of names. Add to it whenever you come across a Jew spouting anti-Armenian BS. But most importantly, comment whenever you see an article in which Jews attack Armenia - use the list and use your own words. Leave a comment whenever you see Zionist "Armenian" activists trolling any article about Armenia with lies such as

"Armenians and Jews / Israel are brothers"

"Armenia and Jews/Israel are united against Turkey / Iran / Islam / etc."

"Jews had the holocaust so they support us Armenians"

"the only kind of Armenians that talk about the Jewish-Turkish-Azeri alliance are Nazi anti-semitic fascist Armenians who are no better than the Turks"

okay, back to military topics.

ps out of the regular posters here, you are one of the better ones.

Comment

This might help but needs to be updated
                General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

I hate to further contribute to the detraction of the topic, but try to refrain from this antisemitic nonsense. The average reader who doesn't know the user promoting these views should know that the same person promotes Nazi white supremacist views and is very fond of, or more accurately, denies the Holocaust. For anyone who supports such views, I recommend you go to Russia and see how white they consider Armenians. The fact that there are examples of people with jewish backgrounds who have partaken in anti-armenian activities because someone paid them or because somehow it benefited them on a personal level doesn't mean that there is some global conspiracy by an entire race against our tiny country that hardly anyone has even heard of. Similarly Israel, and it's American interest AIPAC/ADL promoting anti-Armenian positions doesn't mean there's a global ideological jewish anti-Armeinan agenda. In the same way that Ukraine having a history of anti-Armenian activities doesn't mean there's a global Ukrainian anti Armenian conspiracy. It just means our tiny nation isn't worth enough compared to Turkey/Azerbaijan to be able to lobby for the interest of these parties. The ADL acting in despicable ways doesn't justify our despicable behavior back. Yes you can, and should despise it, and the activities of the state of Israel for that matter. But that's not the same as holding Nazi anti-semitic views. The fact that a nation finds it strategically beneficial to them to take anti Armenian positions, and that you can find examples in its Diaspora of people who have hurt our cause, doesn't justify your vile predisposition for hating those people.

I wouldn't bother responding, but I don't want one or two charlatans to destroy the reputation of this forum. Five years ago when I started using this forum, I hardly knew anything about Armenian politics or economics. Now I can say I know more than almost anyone I have met in Armenia and the Diaspora in the past two or three years, and I can call myself a repat to my homeland, and its mainly thanks to the start I got from this forum. I would hate someone to be turned off from this forum and not become a part of the Armenian cause because they think such foolish racist views are typical or synonymous with the Armenian cause.
                  Last edited by Mher; 02-29-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                    I hate to further contribute to the detraction of the topic, but try to refrain from this antisemitic nonsense. The average reader who doesn't know the user promoting these views should know that the same person promotes Nazi white supremacist views and is very fond of, or more accurately, denies the Holocaust. For anyone who supports such views, I recommend you go to Russia and see how white they consider Armenians. The fact that there are examples of people with jewish backgrounds who have partaken in anti-armenian activities because someone paid them or because somehow it benefited them on a personal level doesn't mean that there is some global conspiracy by an entire race against our tiny country that hardly anyone has even heard of. Similarly Israel, and it's American interest AIPAC/ADL promoting anti-Armenian positions doesn't mean there's a global ideological jewish anti-Armeinan agenda. In the same way that Ukraine having a history of anti-Armenian activities doesn't mean there's a global Ukrainian anti Armenian conspiracy. It just means our tiny nation isn't worth enough compared to Turkey/Azerbaijan to be able to lobby for the interest of these parties. The ADL acting in despicable ways doesn't justify our despicable behavior back. Yes you can, and should despise it, and the activities of the state of Israel for that matter. But that's not the same as holding Nazi anti-semitic views. The fact that a nation finds it strategically beneficial to them to take anti Armenian positions, and that you can find examples in its Diaspora of people who have hurt our cause, doesn't justify your vile predisposition for hating those people.

I wouldn't bother responding, but I don't want one or two charlatans to destroy the reputation of this forum. Five years ago when I started using this forum, I hardly knew anything about Armenian politics or economics. Now I can say I know more than almost anyone I have met in Armenia and the Diaspora in the past two or three years, and I can call myself a repat to my homeland, and its mainly thanks to the start I got from this forum. I would hate someone to be turned off from this forum and not become a part of the Armenian cause because they think such foolish racist views are typical or synonymous with the Armenian cause.
                    Good points. On a personal level, not one Jew I know (I have many Jewish friends and colleagues) is against Armenians or a genocide denialist nor would they be considered neocon/Likudniks. Armenia is more or less getting targeted by neocons and leftover cold warriors who will always remain Russophobes and support puppets in the M.E. Those fools hung all their hopes on having a sole Muslim ally with the likes of Turkey and later Azerbaijan like they once did with Iran prior to the Shah's fall. Look, things in geopolitical realm are starting to go our way and now more than ever, Israel is exposed and feeling increasingly isolated- you reap what you sow. US relations with Israel are starting to slowly dissipate (less and less Americans give two sh#ts about them and with chaining demographics it will only get worse), Iran is coming into the fold, Russia is finally standing up for eastern Christians and exerting its influence, NATO/US is weaker than ever, Saudis are getting hammered, Turkey is going off the rails, Azerbaijan is in real trouble that could spell a disaster, a Kurdish state is coming, etc.
                    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                      But that's not the same as holding Nazi anti-semitic views.
                      I don't see any Armenians promoting or lobbying against Israel/Jews. We should be safe to call the ones with Jewish background Genocidal Neo-Ottomanists, Anti-Armenians.
                      You have not seen Armenians bring up Jews/Zionist posts for over 7 years. For some unknown reason some Armenians now flipped and are again Nazi, anti-semitic? You should direct your reasoning to the ones that are poking at Armenia and our interest.
                      The best defense is offense. Unfortunately Armenians are still on the defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X