Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Originally posted by Jam View Post
    Let Iranians decide what they understood from those messages. I have provided for them the link to this forum. Whether they think that Armenians support Islamic murderers and rapists or not is up to them. Btw, I posted it in Iranian forums not Pan-Iranist forums.
    Jam,Armenians as u know are spread all over the world,so if one day u put them all together u will find that they have different opinions in certain issues,but never less we all know our history and what we are we must assure unity among our self,but this is our problem and its not a matter for discussion for foreigners(no offence).
    So if u like to know what Armenians view Iran or Israel u must be carefull as generally, Armenians that live in Armenia in self dont have the proper care for governmental officials or the type of its government they mostly care about the people it self,so even if Iran change to democracy nothing will change among the relations of the 2 people,dont forget that our countries may have history of few decades but the people of it have relations of millennium.

Personally i recognize the right of Israel to have a state but also the right of Arab palestsinians to remain in peace.
    Palestinians must understand the right of Israel to exist in the region,but also cause of historic event the j ews must give the right to the Palestinian population to exist in certain regions and not try to expel them.
    Last edited by UrMistake; 09-02-2009, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post

Personally i recognize the right of Israel to have a state but also the right of Arab palestsinians to remain in peace.
      Palestinians must understand the right of Israel to exist in the region,but also cause of historic event the j ews must give the right to the Palestinian population to exist in certain regions and not try to expel them.
      How generous!

So no right for them to have a state on their own land?
      Last edited by Lucin; 09-02-2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
        How generous!

So no right for them to have a state on their own land?
        They are Arabs,what land u mean the one that they given bay Ottoman Empire?
        But i have to admit that if we wont peace then they must have Independence also,
        but if u see there population they have no connection with the one in coastal lines so they must make cooperation with J ews.

Comment

I won't. Lucin, KanadaHye and some other members that support Islamic Republic are now famous in several Iranian forums
          How cheap could you be... maybe only by such shirinkaris*, you'll feel a bit good. It's a psychologial disorder actually... you remind me of Nasseredin Shah's clown, Malijak.

* In Persian, 'shirin' meaning 'sweet', usually referred to empty, desperate people who are ready to go at any lengths with their cheap shots to make their 'boss' happy, and gain a sense of acceptance, belonging and attention. Too bad, it's temporary...

They love her solidarity with Iranian people that risk their lives in Iran to put down IR. They also love how she talks about Iranian monuments that were destroyed. I guess you understand what I mean.
          Paranoia at its best... cut the crap and let's review how it all went... you threw in something about the deliberate destruction of the monuments by the government (which surprised me), so I asked for proof and then explained how and where the main problem comes from, trying to explain it does not have to do much with politics as you want to imply but foaming at the mouth, you come back, change the subject and resort to distortion (typical Turkish disorder) and make believe that I am supporting a criminal regime of rapists, and show 'solidarity' with those putting their lives at risk (ironically)... How was any of this relevant to what I was saying? But what else could be said about someone jumping up and down in support of a criminal state...

It is not important what Armenians from US, Canada, Hayastan and half-Irish half-Mexicans think about Lucin's opinion in this issue but Iranians. I mean you wouldn't ask a Chinese cook how to cook Italian food the best way but you would ask an Italian cook.
          The irony... Says who? A Zaza born in Turkey and living in Germany, telling what Iranians should or should not do... As an Iranian, I neither consider you part of this nation, nor do I give a damn about what you say.

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
          Don't mess with Lucin unless you want to see stars
          you can never be serious, no?
          Last edited by Lucin; 09-02-2009, 09:33 AM.

Comment

But i have to admit that if we wont peace then they must have Independence also,
            but if u see there population they have no connection with the one in coastal lines so they must make cooperation with J ews.
            They are arabs, so? I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.
            Last edited by Lucin; 09-02-2009, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
              They are arabs, so? I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.
              I think he's somehow trying to connect Ottoman rule over Palestine having something to do with J ews not living there for centuries and Zionists deciding to terrorize the world to create the state of Israel. ditto.
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

OMG I never said about j ews try to terrorize Arabs i just say that they have the right of a state that has been given to arabs by ottomans,they must compromise in some why but j ews have the right to this lands dont forget that,i talk only the truth.
                Did they left there lands cause they like other places to live?Did that sound logical!
                What i said u can read from my previous post what u dont understand?

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake
                  OMG I never said about j ews try to terrorize Arabs i just say that they have the right of a state that has been given to arabs by ottomans,they must compromise in some why but j ews have the right to this lands dont forget that,i talk only the truth.
                  Oh cut the crap... "a state that has been given to arabs by ottomans"... Arabs were the majority when Turks conquered Palestine, and they were the majority when the Turks lost control of Palestine 500 years later. J ews were just a religious minority, like the Druze or Yezidi. So why don't you argue that Druze or Yezidi should have a state of their own?

Originally posted by UrMistake
                  Did they left there lands cause they like other places to live?Did that sound logical!
                  Actually, it is logical, and thats what happened. J ews were free to move to Palestine during Ottoman rule, but most of them chose to live in Constantinople, Alexandria, Salonika, Aleppo, etc.

Can you tell us what was stopping Ottoman J ews from moving to Palestine during the 500+ years of Ottoman rule? Please enlighten us.
                  Last edited by ArmSurvival; 09-02-2009, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
                    Oh cut the crap... "a state that has been given to arabs by ottomans"... Arabs were the majority when Turks conquered Palestine, and they were the majority when the Turks lost control of Palestine 500 years later. J ews were just a religious minority, like the Druze or Yezidi. So why don't you argue that Druze or Yezidi should have a state of their own?

Actually, it is logical, and thats what happened. J ews were free to move to Palestine during Ottoman rule, but most of them chose to live in Constantinople, Alexandria, Salonika, Aleppo, etc.

Can you tell us what was stopping Ottoman J ews from moving to Palestine during the 500+ years of Ottoman rule? Please enlighten us.
                    Dont forget u are talking about a nation that has been expelled and massacred many times.
                    They migrate after the awaking of zionism.
                    Staying in big economical center will ensure there survival this has been done by Greeks and Armenians also.

Comment

xxxs were offered lands in several places to start their nation without bothering or killing anyone but instead..... Zionism is a racist ideology like white supremecy and preaches similar ideas like the final solution under hitler. Hypocracy best describes the state of isreal today, they say never again but do it themselves.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X