Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    xxxs were offered lands in several places to start their nation without bothering or killing anyone but instead..... Zionism is a racist ideology like white supremecy and preaches similar ideas like the final solution under hitler. Hypocracy best describes the state of isreal today, they say never again but do it themselves.
    True thats why i say they must stop voting ultra right parties and start recognitions of the Palestinian rights.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake
      Dont forget u are talking about a nation that has been expelled and massacred many times.
      They migrate after the awaking of zionism.
      Staying in big economical center will ensure there survival this has been done by Greeks and Armenians also.
      You didn't answer my question: What was stopping Ottoman J ews (or any J ews for that matter) from moving to Palestine during the 500+ years of Ottoman rule?

True thats why i say they must stop voting ultra right parties and start recognitions of the Palestinian rights.
      Most citizens of Israel, by definition, are Zionists. They moved there from Germany, Poland, London, New York, Russia, Ukraine, etc. Many of these people are die-hard Zionists. You can't expect them to "stop voting ultra right parties".

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
        You didn't answer my question: What was stopping Ottoman J ews (or any J ews for that matter) from moving to Palestine during the 500+ years of Ottoman rule?

So so i never knew that they were offered there own countrie created within the ottoman rule.
        In the region small population existed continuously,and why would some of them leave there jobs and wealths and move to a dessert region?
        I told u as armenians and greek were the most wealthy of ottoman empire so they were.
        Its better to have strong and mostly rich diaspora than a pure countrie,
        also i doubt that before 1890 nationalism existed,as all of them we properly silenced.

Comment

So so i never knew that they were offered there own countrie created within the ottoman rule.
          In the region small population existed continuously,and why would some of them leave there jobs and wealths and move to a dessert region?
          Being offered a country has nothing to do with it--- You said J ews were "forced" out of Palestine. I'm telling you that J ews were free to move to Palestine for over 500 years, but most of them chose to live in other places.

And Palestine was not a "desert region" at that time. You should read the accounts of Zionist leaders who visited Palestine for the first time in the early 20th century. They wrote about how they expected to enter a desert, but were completely surprised that Palestine is a modern and developed region. The Palestinian farming sector, for example, was more advanced in the early 20th century than its Israeli counterpart is today.

also i doubt that before 1890 nationalism existed,as all of them we properly silenced.
          Silenced by who? Nobody "silenced" them.

Actually, Zionists consider their movement to be a European nationalist movement. However, all of the European nationalist movements (Italian, Hungarian, etc.) already blossomed decades before 1890. So how is it that they are a "European nationalist movement" when they didn't even develop with the other European national movements? They reject the label of 'Semite' and consider themselves Europeans, but there is no parallel between their movement and any other European movement. In short, they are full of sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
            I told u as armenians and greek were the most wealthy of ottoman empire so they were.
            Its better to have strong and mostly rich diaspora than a pure countrie,
            So what gives Israel the right to attack Iran when Iran is the only one in the area powerful enough to support the rights of the Arab/Palestinian people? You're claiming Genocide of Palestinians is acceptable because Israel has a right to be a bigger state while those around it are treated like 3rd class citizens not worthy of life? There was nothing democratic about the way Israel was formed or many of its modern day policies.
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
              So what gives Israel the right to attack Iran when Iran is the only one in the area powerful enough to support the rights of the Arab/Palestinian people? You're claiming Genocide of Palestinians is acceptable because Israel has a right to be a bigger state while those around it are treated like 3rd class citizens not worthy of life? There was nothing democratic about the way Israel was formed or many of its modern day policies.
              No i never said that i agree with there actions,if u read previous post u would know that im against there policy cause that makes them same with the nazi.
              Even then how come someone deny the right to live in his ancestral land?
              What will the Arabs claim?We killed the Christians and the native people during medieval ages,and now after 500 years we should deny the right of the survivors to have there own land.
              Last edited by UrMistake; 09-02-2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post

Silenced by who? Nobody "silenced" them.

Actually, Zionists consider their movement to be a European nationalist movement. However, all of the European nationalist movements (Italian, Hungarian, etc.) already blossomed decades before 1890. So how is it that they are a "European nationalist movement" when they didn't even develop with the other European national movements? They reject the label of 'Semite' and consider themselves Europeans, but there is no parallel between their movement and any other European movement. In short, they are full of sh*t.
                What have to do with me the beliefs of the j ews and how they consider them selfs i just dont care,i merely point some historic facts that i think them as true.

Silenced where all kind of rebellion to resist the authority,its very common just before Balkan wars and after.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                  So what gives Israel the right to attack Iran when Iran is the only one in the area powerful enough to support the rights of the Arab/Palestinian people?
                  It is not the business of the Islamic regime in Iran to protect Palestinians, Lebanese and Syrian Arabs! Iran has no right to do that. They did it once by supporting the Shia Arabs of Iraq against Saddam and it leaded to war where thousands of Iranians and Iraqis have lost their lives.

Because Iran is messing around in that area Israel is doing the same in Iran, Iraqi Kurdistan and Azerbaijan.

Btw, there are rich powerful Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, VAE, Kuwait... that can support Palestinians and Hesbollah of Lebanese financially.
                  Last edited by Jam; 09-02-2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam View Post
                    It is not the business of the Islamic regime in Iran to protect Palestinians, Lebanese and Syrian Arabs! Iran has no right to do that. They did it once by supporting the Shia Arabs of Iraq against Saddam and it leaded to war where thousands of Iranians and Iraqis have lost their lives.

Because Iran is messing around in that area Israel is doing the same in Iran, Iraqi Kurdistan and Azerbaijan.

Btw, there are rich powerful Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, VAE, Kuwait... that can support Palestinians and Hesbollah of Lebanese financially.

You're funny. I'm not even going to bother picking apart all the B.S. in the above statement. You didn't answer my question. Seeing that nobody else is standing up for Israel's 3rd class neighbours but Iran, why would someone like myself who believes in human life and the right for every culture to thrive support the right of a genocidal state like Israel to exist?
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
                      No i never said that i agree with there actions,if u read previous post u would know that im against there policy cause that makes them same with the nazi.
                      Even then how come someone deny the right to live in his ancestral land?
                      What will the Arabs claim?We killed the Christians and the native people during medieval ages,and now after 500 years we should deny the right of the survivors to have there own land.
                      Just because they are J_ewish it doesn’t give them the right to claim Palestine, most of the j_ews returning to Israel are the European J_ews, which are the Ashkenazi j_ews, thiere original lands are the khazaria, which was north of present Georgia. So why not claim these lands?
                      By that logic (every J_ewish person can claim Palestine as their ancestral land) then every Christian person can claim Turkey as their ancestral land.

Palestinians are also the ethnic people of that region, just because they’re converted to Islam, it doesn’t mean they have no rights to be there. And Israel is doing the same as you’re saying, by not allowing the refugee Palestinians to go back to their homes

Comment

Working...
                      X