Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Handsome men may have better semen, a study suggests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why such negative thoughts and where did you get your statistics? I have a surprise for you. Not all handsome men are gay (thank God!), male strippers maybe but not necessary models or just beautiful men. It is also what media feeds us, as soon as an average burping and buffalo wings devouring guy sees an individual of the same gender who is so much more attractive than him, he tries to make himself feel better by calling him gay.

Brad Pitt is gay, Tom Cruz is gay, Vin Diezel is gay, just to name a few, I even notice that at parties, as soon as an attractive make walks in and women flock to him, men gather up and with certainty make comments about his hidden homosexuality. And you girls are wrong, you can get handsome men who are just as intelligent and decent and kind. You just have to select them well Sure there are men that are xxxxy about their looks, but so are women, and they are usually called xxxxxes or lesbians. I think it’s just plain insecurity.

And this topic is not about selecting one of my models for our marriage, but simply rating them based on their health and ability as well as looks. Please follow the program and don't make it so cynical. You are spoiling my scientific study.

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
      Au contraire, my dear you do! And judging from the choice of your image you are probably quite a professional. But we are not discussing the ability of performing any scandalous acts by an intimidated male, but of credibility of an attractive male specimen.

By the way being in the state of intimidation by a superior appearance of your gender is a sign of weakness.
      Oh NO! How DARE I speak negatively about a thread that took no overall ORIGINALITY, since it's by none other than MISS ORIGINALITY. If I wanted to make a thread about naked broads I would have done it, but I've tried to not waste disk space for petty pics which I can view any time and not flaunt at others "OH LOOK AT ME IM AN ATTENTION xxxxx AND THIS IS THE TYPE OF GUY I WANT TO MANHANDLE ME!". :twisted:

In any event, here is a guy, standing next to a giant log.

Go run and smash yourself into it!!
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        "OH LOOK AT ME IM AN ATTENTION xxxxx AND THIS IS THE TYPE OF GUY I WANT TO MANHANDLE ME!". :twisted:
        Strange coming from the Queen of Attention xxxxxs.

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        In any event, here is a guy, standing next to a giant log.

Let me help you out a bit with this one, I am sure you forgot what they look like but it's not a guy it's a woman. That's ok, it's been known to happen to men who spend too much time with their blowup dolls.

Go suck on a stale carrot stick.

Comment

The reference to that behemoth as a "guy" was intentional, just to see if you are on your feminist toes.

In any event, the offer is still there, please smash yourself on that.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Since when does your offer mean anything more than a mere gaseous mass leaving your sweaty body?

Try Lysol next time, smelly rat.

Comment

Lysol? And I suppose youre recommendation comes from experience right?

If not, then I refuse to try it!
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

You guys are awesome!

You should go do each other somewhere to release all the tension!

Comment

So that I can have mouse droppings all over me? No thanks.

Nite guys, I decided to live dangerously and not edit anything.

Comment

Hahaha. Eh, whatever happens happens. Spend your time editing, but we all get what we deserve.

It's the law.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

well my little anileve, you can believe that handsome men are "men", ok they are but I wouldn't consider to get one of those for me. A man doesnt need to be handsome nor ugly, something in between. because a handsome man usually spends more time with the mirror instead of his
                      "girlfriend". and THIS IS A FACT: only gay guys take care of themselves that much,a regular goodlooking guy doesnt!!!! so instead of dreaming for BEAUTIFUL guy, wake up and get real men. mets axchikes amota to be impressed with pictures of gay guys.

p.s. media and advertsing companies represent gay guy as real men!!!in those full of testosterone pics!! u r the one who gets influenced by those :twisted:
                      till our next argument-------------ta ta

Comment

Working...
                      X