Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Handsome men may have better semen, a study suggests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anileve
    Are you suggesting that your baseless opinion is more valid that that of researchers who conducted a scientific study in Spain? And I suppose that you have significant credentials in the medical field to make such a statement. Or perhaps you are a whiny baby that likes to rant about her self-righteous ideas, and hates good looking men. All I can say is that you would make any guy happy, and I mean any guy…
    Aha, you're thinking in majoritarian terms of "opinion polls" and a "scientific study" conducted by "researchers" in Spain, where nothing but percents, numbers and symbols matter.

Get yourself out of that rigid thinking. And so what IF these pretentious self styled "expert researchers" have decided as a general rule what is sexy? You know how that is disproved, just by one individual that says "No they are not sexy". They can take the millions they spent on their research and use it to whipe their asses.

You're attitude on what constitutes "good looking" is what you say or think is good looking, is baseless.

For all my opinion is worth, all the above men are xxxs that like to lay timber on other dudes. But for you it might be something totally different.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Researchers are always a percentage, nothing is a fact in this life, the only thing that is accurate is math and even that has an error percentage. All there is a majority.

This post was to bring into light one of the many studies that have been conducted. And were as I never mentioned that I agree with the theory I was fascinated with the context of the study, and decided to have fun with the girls of this forum to offer a mere entertainment. As I have mentioned before that is not my personal criteria for choosing a mate, however I never mind a site of a good looking man.

Biologically speaking your debate can be speculated since, it is in nature that we observe that some animals choose their mates based on the health factor, such as how fast the animal is, how strong his physique is and some birds are known to have very colorful feathering that they tend to expose to attracts potential mates during the mating season. Those women are asked to act upon their instinct and choose men based solely on their opinion, visual aspect of humans as well as the sensory is part of the animal aspect, and therefore the initial reaction is to go by the appearance of a specimen only. Eventually after the men are tested for their health they are diagnosed as being a lot healthier than the ones that women considered less attractive. Whether these men would qualify as good companions in their future is left to the mercy of time and that is where the more rational and human aspect separates us from the instinct of our animal nature.

This post was once again intended for entertainment and a simple glance into biology. And you had to go and rain on my parade. I’ll make sure to return the favor in the near future.

I hate hangovers!

Comment

I passed out from drinking, so imagine how I feel.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

What are some of the remedies to recover from a hangover? I usually feel so drained that even sleep doesn’t help much, especially if the evening involved smoking. Usually it’s dehydration and a headache that last through the day, and leave your system only the next morning. I think that sushi and salad with tomato juice do the trick.

Comment

i notised that madzoon helps

Comment

A liter bottle of water before you go to bed the night of, even if your stomach is too full already. really. it's tremendously helpful... most of the time, no hangover the next day.
              The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
                What are some of the remedies to recover from a hangover? I usually feel so drained that even sleep doesn’t help much, especially if the evening involved smoking. Usually it’s dehydration and a headache that last through the day, and leave your system only the next morning. I think that sushi and salad with tomato juice do the trick.
                Well USUALLY, when I come home hung over, I drink alot of water and piss before I sleep. I drink about 5 glasses or so. It washes most of it out. I take a small dose of Nyquil and I sleep a long nice beautiful sleep. I wake up all fine and continue the water intake.

But be careful, dehydration is just as bad as overhydration. You can die from overhydration you know...
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakhtsi
                  i notised that madzoon helps
                  I should try that. As for drinking water, that doesn't always help, I still feel crappy from smoking and drinking Tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    Well USUALLY, when I come home hung over, I drink alot of water and piss before I sleep. I drink about 5 glasses or so. It washes most of it out. I take a small dose of Nyquil and I sleep a long nice beautiful sleep. I wake up all fine and continue the water intake.

But be careful, dehydration is just as bad as overhydration. You can die from overhydration you know...

What does Nyquil do, I don't have a cold I have a hangover...Ay kez ban!

Comment

nyquil helps you fall asleep of course!

somewhat strange though to beat off a hangover, since the reason you feel sleepy is helped by the fact that nyquil contains alcohol! hehe.
                      The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Working...
                      X