Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Forum Blacklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, my apologies for valuing my coursework more than ur blindly written "analysis"

i will now go waste my time reading it

Comment

Oh please, don't bother, since I had to bring it to your notice ten thousand times before you took the initiative to read it, you don't even have to bother wasting your precious disk space.

"Course work". That seems to be the present defense line for running away.

Face is it Marxist, you've made little to no sense.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Anon im backing you all the way.

Surfer your biggest accomplishment in this forum has been to seduce crazy jahannam and yes Anon has put you down intellectually in almost all of the political discussions. It seems to me that when you dont stick to your ideas very well and change them on the moment if somone shows your mistake and trying to pull it off as if that is what you stated in the first place.

Shahumyan your blind defense of a disproven idealogy has not added to my opinion of you. Although other than that I cant tell much about you because you have only posted on political topics.

Omniscient I cant really say anything about you because I havent formed an opinion of you.

I am concerned about the recent wave of anti forum posts and people commenting on each other personally in seriousness and trying to find faults with the forum. In some ways it seems like a rebellion against this forum because we have become conscious of what we are doing here, as opposed to a week or two ago when we were just all enjoying ourselves.

So what I say is lets just get back to how we were before and stop trying to analyze what is going on in the forums and let everything take its natural course.

Comment

Those were moving words my son. A very lucid post!

I have been teaching you well. Carry on Tigran!
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Anon. LOL. You never defeated me. How does one decide defeat in this forum? The first person to stop talking and move on is the loser? I dont think so. It is time to move on to other threads. Most of those political threads were mine by the way. Maybe we should tell the forum members that you used to IM me and ask me to join your political threads. You couldnt draw me on your wit, you had to flat out ask me. You use this, "ha ha, you stopped posting so I won" rhetoric so you can feel superior on this forum. As I stated before, you probably have no real claim in the world, and you come here to try and establish that. You have never beaten me, you have no substantial facts what so ever, only claims. I think you have beef because I am the only one who constantly refutes you and ruins your claim to fame.

Your arguements are always the same and very limited in scope. Every time we debate politics, you do nothing but bash statism. You always divert the topic so I can step into your ring. You can never stay on topic. I know the whole anti statist theory, but for the sake of arguement, I like to stick with current facts for current events. These theories are meaningless in todays terms. Never have I left the subject. I bring you an article from walstreet journal, and you come back with philosophical rhetoric from some lame philosopher and try to legitimize their thoughts as fact. If you really believed that Bush only went to war for oil, then as a liberatarian, you really wouldnt mind such a war, or maybe it would be better if some anarchal individual went to war instead. Since all you care about is the market and its freedom from regimes, then maybe you should be on the front lines.

You always criticize Jahannam for her chat room style foruming, yet all of her chatroom style foruming occurs on your threads! Thats because most of your threads do not encompass meaningful and insightful subject. You usually tell us some stupid fact about yourself, and then blame everyone else for going off topic. You are a waste of disk space. 98 per cent of your threads are lame. The other 2 per cent you ask me to join in on.

This is probably the only place that you can actually be comfortable and sarcastic. Sorry Anon, but I like to save my jokes for real people at real times. I dont get pleasure trying to make people laugh over the the internet.

Your tigranjahnam figure is pitiful and meaningless. He/she has probably never read the threads and only backs you up because she/ he already believes the premisises in which your conclusions are based. In anyltical thinking terms, they would call this "the charge of begging the question."

Go tag team, have your little WWF forum match. I can take you both on my own. I have a life, so I am going to click the submit button and interact with real human beings.

Comment

Anon. LOL. You never defeated me. How does one decide defeat in this forum? The first person to stop talking and move on is the loser? I dont think so. It is time to move on to other threads. Most of those political threads were mine by the way. Maybe we should tell the forum members that you used to IM me and ask me to join your political threads. You couldnt draw me on your wit, you had to flat out ask me. You use this, "ha ha, you stopped posting so I won" rhetoric so you can feel superior on this forum. As I stated before, you probably have no real claim in the world, and you come here to try and establish that. You have never beaten me, you have no substantial facts what so ever, only claims. I think you have beef because I am the only one who constantly refutes you and ruins your claim to fame.

Your arguements are always the same and very limited in scope. Every time we debate politics, you do nothing but bash statism. You always divert the topic so I can step into your ring. You can never stay on topic. I know the whole anti statist theory, but for the sake of arguement, I like to stick with current facts for current events. These theories are meaningless in todays terms. Never have I left the subject. I bring you an article from walstreet journal, and you come back with philosophical rhetoric from some lame philosopher and try to legitimize their thoughts as fact. If you really believed that Bush only went to war for oil, then as a liberatarian, you really wouldnt mind such a war, or maybe it would be better if some anarchal individual went to war instead. Since all you care about is the market and its freedom from regimes, then maybe you should be on the front lines.

You always criticize Jahannam for her chat room style foruming, yet all of her chatroom style foruming occurs on your threads! Thats because most of your threads do not encompass meaningful and insightful subject. You usually tell us some stupid fact about yourself, and then blame everyone else for going off topic. You are a waste of disk space. 98 per cent of your threads are lame. The other 2 per cent you ask me to join in on.

This is probably the only place that you can actually be comfortable and sarcastic. Sorry Anon, but I like to save my jokes for real people at real times. I dont get pleasure trying to make people laugh over the the internet.

Your tigranjahnam figure is pitiful and meaningless. He/she has probably never read the threads and only backs you up because she/ he already believes the premisises in which your conclusions are based. In anyltical thinking terms, they would call this "the charge of begging the question."

Go tag team, have your little WWF forum match. I can take you both on my own. I have a life, so I am going to click the submit button and interact with real human beings.

Comment

!

Comment

Yes surfer, I won, you lost, and I decided that I won, you can decide the same thing. Now in the haze of confusion you were so nervous hitting the "Submit" button that your fingers were shaking and you made two of the same posts.

Now now, I don't deny IMing you to garner support for the political threads since the forums were being invaded by chatroom style foruming I thought a discussion in politics is worthy. Now you have turned into a little girl bringing personal examples of "you IMed ME" or "you told me". It's not very becoming.

All I can say is lets look back at my threads since my beginning here, and your threads, and we will let the popularity of the threads speak for themselves ( threads that are apolitical by the way ). You will notice you're very dry.

As far as "real times and real people" what do you call this, a dream? It is real time, and it is real people behind an alias. When we come to the forums we don't "invent" humor or intellect or where our interest in a certain subject matter lies, we simply project our selves onto it, just the medium is different ( cyberspace as opposed to a live in person meeting ). You don't know me nor haven't met me to know my humor and wit, thus that is an unfair assumption on your behalf. My character on the forum is simply an extension of my real self, so is everyone elses. Thus the way you have acted on the forums, reflects how you are in your "real self".

But surfer, if it would make you happy, I'll admit defeat, I'll take all your criticisms, and I will hail you as the best forumer in the world ( my previous choice would have been Ms. Flames ), the most intelligent, the most enlightened, the most humorous, and of course the most political. You are a prize of the ages. Your inability to take criticism has left you on the ivory tower by yourself.

All hail the surfer.
                  Last edited by Anonymouse; 12-04-2003, 04:19 PM.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Will you two stop with your bullxxxx already. This is the first time i've seen you serious anon. Why do you guys care so much about what the other has to say.

Comment

I don't thats the thing.

Look at my response to violette in this thread and look at how surfer responds. He is apparently intimidated by my presence.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X