Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Forum Blacklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mousy, i think myself and the other black listed members are having a bad influence on you. Take Omni's chill pill. and if that dont work come over ill give a massage.

Comment

I posted it twice on purpose, I wanted you to read it, and tigran.

Wow, Anon has me wired guys. Lord all mighty.

This is not an extension of peoples personas. That is a poor excuse of my criticisms. Cant take it?

Omniscient, the only reason he is taking this seriously is because someone finally hit the nail on the head. He is arrogant and stubborn. His criticisms of me are actually a reflection of his own qualities. He criticises others so he can feel better about himself. Low self esteem engulfs his life and he is engaged in some sort of inner sub conscious battle.

Anon, bringing up your IMs are very crucial to understanding your personality. You were lacking substance, as always and you needed me to revive it. You couldnt do it on your own. Dont try to throw it away in a relaxed fashion. It only proves that you are not what you say you are, or what people think of you. Calling me a little girl is a lame excuse for a burn. Calling me names isnt very becoming of you. You messed up, I called you out on it. So please dont make excuses.

The only reason your threads have a higher post count is because all of your "serious" went off topic! You cant keep focus. Dont flatter yourself. My threads stayed on topic. As for being dry, you would have to meet me, which I dont think you would have the balls to do. As for your apolitical threads. Who cares about those? You are the one always complaining about your chatroom forumers. That is a result of your xxxxty threads. You make your little lame threads all you want and call them worthy, they suck because I said so.

Looks like you are intimidated by me. Otherwise you wouldnt be responding in refute of my accusations. Funny, I wasnt on your blacklist. I am only tired of your judgements. I guess I broke the "Great Anon" and made him serious for a thread.

I guess I won. Why, because I said so.

And Anon, you are right, I am standing alone on my tower. But at least I am standing. I dont need to criticise everyone from my ass to render my self reputation more pretigious. You and I both know why you are on here. No one else wants to listen you in person. You are a waste of time and as it concerns me, disk space.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannem "ummm hi , my name is anon... and look at my face... i'm actually serious this time... I'll slap you if you mess up again"

as patlajan would say

"ok ADOLF"
        lol
        what is this? scouting?
        Yes that is something I would say. Wanna be my chief miscommunication officer? I pay 10 demerits per week. Good for nothing at your local bank.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo I posted it twice on purpose, I wanted you to read it, and tigran.

Wow, Anon has me wired guys. Lord all mighty.

This is not an extension of peoples personas. That is a poor excuse of my criticisms. Cant take it?

Omniscient, the only reason he is taking this seriously is because someone finally hit the nail on the head. He is arrogant and stubborn. His criticisms of me are actually a reflection of his own qualities. He criticises others so he can feel better about himself. Low self esteem engulfs his life and he is engaged in some sort of inner sub conscious battle.

Anon, bringing up your IMs are very crucial to understanding your personality. You were lacking substance, as always and you needed me to revive it. You couldnt do it on your own. Dont try to throw it away in a relaxed fashion. It only proves that you are not what you say you are, or what people think of you. Calling me a little girl is a lame excuse for a burn. Calling me names isnt very becoming of you. You messed up, I called you out on it. So please dont make excuses.

The only reason your threads have a higher post count is because all of your "serious" went off topic! You cant keep focus. Dont flatter yourself. My threads stayed on topic. As for being dry, you would have to meet me, which I dont think you would have the balls to do. As for your apolitical threads. Who cares about those? You are the one always complaining about your chatroom forumers. That is a result of your xxxxty threads. You make your little lame threads all you want and call them worthy, they suck because I said so.

Looks like you are intimidated by me. Otherwise you wouldnt be responding in refute of my accusations. Funny, I wasnt on your blacklist. I am only tired of your judgements. I guess I broke the "Great Anon" and made him serious for a thread.

I guess I won. Why, because I said so.

And Anon, you are right, I am standing alone on my tower. But at least I am standing. I dont need to criticise everyone from my ass to render my self reputation more pretigious. You and I both know why you are on here. No one else wants to listen you in person. You are a waste of time and as it concerns me, disk space.
          Thus surfer feels validated.

"I love my ice cream cone. It's mine. You can't have any, since your presence threatens me"
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

As predictable as can be.

Comment

How cute are those two little boys. mousy if your as cute as that, well lets just say YOU KNOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan Yes that is something I would say. Wanna be my chief miscommunication officer? I pay 10 demerits per week. Good for nothing at your local bank.
                HA
                HA
                lol
                khent

Comment

Originally posted by omniscient Will you two stop with your bullxxxx already. This is the first time i've seen you serious anon. Why do you guys care so much about what the other has to say.
                  and will you stop telling people what to do?
                  jeeeez
                  just freakin skip reading posts you don't like.

Comment

There has to be some order around here pink panther and the Admin isn't here all the time to read all the post's and keep things in order. it's impossible not to read the post's. What did you want me to do, read it half way and decide if I like it or not or if I should continue reading it lol?

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo As predictable as can be.
                      Of course what did you expect that I respond with, reason? I am glad you are following and mimicing me.

I'm just saddened that you are intimidated that much by me that you would go so far as to say I wouldn't meet you because I don't have the balls. Now that is taking it a wee bit too personal. After all you said this is just an internet, why are you so easily disturbed?
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X