Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Saddam's capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hoorah of Saddam being captured and this new national frenzy sweeping the country with every "American" dumbfoundedly cheering on as they see non stop bytes of Saddam fed on TV endlessly, and this theatrical apprehension of the fallen leader of the Iraqis is now dramatized beyond the point of insanity, and one wonders how can the masses follow this so blindly.

Well if we look back we will see how the media heralded the Jessica Lynch "rescue" which now turned out to be nothing more than theatrical, or we can point to the Kobe Bryant incident, or Michael Jackson. In all these cases the masses simply followed whatever they were showed and THAT was the highlight of that particular week. Every few months there is a new highlight, and now in the midst of all the woes Bush and the Empire were facing we have this nice theatrical apprehesion of Saddam, worn out, tired, powerless.

All this time this man posed no threat to the United States empire. The two main reasons which are have now been debunked endlessly ( and even in todays press conference Bush was posed with the question of the WMD, he evaded, he was posed with the question of foreknowledge of 911, he evaded ) are heard no more. We supposedly went into Iraq because of WMD and its ties to Al Qaeda and neither of the accusations have any evidence to back them up, except some scanty pieces here and there which Statists and Buxxxxes try to patch up to have a 'case'. The humiliation which Colon Powell faced at the UN for submitting the forged report on Saddams WMD, is simply hilarious as to what ends power hungry men will go to to get their way.

This "apprehension" of Saddam marks some sort of a symbolic culmination of this war against a defenseless people, by the mightiest empire and for what reason aside from the two debunked reasons? "To spread Democracy" chant the masses. Well that implies that democracy is a failure if it must be forced with a gun, since the people don't want it naturally themselves. Furthermore we can look both back into history and see how "democracy" has failed, as well as now domestically.

Basically the cold truth is that Bush Sr, Clinton, and Bush Jr, have killed more Iraqis than Saddam ever did, but to state this is balderdash and simply the ravings of a nut. What the U.S. did to Iraq is far worse than what Saddam had ever done or would have ever done. Saddam was never a danger to his neighbors. Israel is however. The only country in the region worried about Iraq, was of course Israel. And 'Americans' pacified by their media bytes refuse to acknowledge that this government has become to 'evil empire'. Remember America and Britain have bombed Iraq constantly for the past 12 years, with UN sanctions starving the children there. The infrastructure totally destroy, a country ravaged by over a decade of non stop aggression directed towards it, and you wonder why Iraqis resist American "democracy"?

The reasons for invading Iraq have been proven beyond any doubt already, to have been lies, yet why are we there? Why is Bush not impeached? Why do people herald him to be some "great president"? Why do we keep sending troops? I doubt many people have read George Washingtons Farewell Address, since he layed it out smack on the table what would happen if Americans allowed the State to grow and get entangled in foreign wars.

Come on folks its time to put things into perspective. War is peace Orwell said, and boy was he right.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Well, never discount anything either. I never say this is hard fact, I simply said it was a rumor, not stating whether I subscribe to it or not, but the timing of this is very fishy, since Bush was getting bad ratings, casualties mounting in Iraq, a dying dollar and economy, and now he needed a boost. I wouldn't be surprised if Osama is "captured" in the next year to come prior to the elections.

On a further note, I would question everything that comes out of governments mouth, be it ours or theirs. This isn't "my" government since I didn't elect nor did I choose to be in it. I was simply born into it, sort of like servitude, like an coloni, or slaves, in the late stages of the Roman empire, forced to pay the tax, and go to the booths on the holiday of fools known as election day to give myself the illusion that for one day, I actually have some power.
      I have no issue with discounting it entirely along with everything this government tells me.

And I know you'll get upset at this (surely, I'll get some insult-ridden, proselytizing statement) but you should stop being so melodramatic. Get the xxxx over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvestaked I have no issue with discounting it entirely along with everything this government tells me.

And I know you'll get upset at this (surely, I'll get some insult-ridden, proselytizing statement) but you should stop being so melodramatic. Get the xxxx over it.
        No.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Yes, and you don't like it, otherwise you wouldn't be perturbed by my presence.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Yes, and you don't like it, otherwise you wouldn't be perturbed by my presence.
            Well you got me there. But I'm also collecting bits of information here and there on your particular mental illness. This is more like a science project.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan Well you got me there. But I'm also collecting bits of information here and there on your particular mental illness. This is more like a science project.
              Don't worry, one liners won't help you much on your path to being 'humorous'. When your IQ rises to 28, sell.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan This is the only place he's taken seriously. Try and take that away from him and you're putting your life in your own hands buddy.
                I do not know what that means. My life has always been in my hands. But if you were in anyway try to say that my health would somehow be in danger, then cut the juvenile crap.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan Grow a sense of humor. Mental health also counts. You havn't been here long enough so my last post was over your head. My apologies.
                  If it was over my head because I haven't been here long enough then it obviously has nothing to do with my lack of a sense of humor. I have an excellent sense of humor. Buy some civility or maturity or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvestaked If it was over my head because I haven't been here long enough then it obviously has nothing to do with my lack of a sense of humor. I have an excellent sense of humor. Buy some civility or maturity or something.
                    Thanks for proving your well developed sense of humor trough a keen series of logical statements.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan Thanks for proving your well developed sense of humor trough a keen series of logical statements.

hahahahaha!

Now THAT'S funny!

good one patlajan jan. (it kinda rhymes)

Comment

Working...
                      X