Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

AC Oscar discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in a dzor hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by TJ where the hell is anon by the way?
      Tahoe - I'm sure he'll return with a vengeance

Comment

ahh

Comment

by the way i want to change my vote for best thread to the post your photo thread because i believe it has been such a revolutionary thread and had such a big effect and completely changed the forum

Comment

Originally posted by TJ by the way i want to change my vote for best thread to the post your photo thread because i believe it has been such a revolutionary thread and had such a big effect and completely changed the forum
            You should probably go back and edit your original post so you don't confuse the vote counter.

Comment

done

Comment

If you guys voted twice for the same subject, I am going to count the first one that you typed.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Haha, sorry jan. Hope I didn't let you down. In my defence, I DID say that I would no longer bother replying to him.

Best thread: Beautiful Women May Have Been Made By Better Sperm, My Study Suggests by Anonymouse. It was a hilarious comeback to anileve's thread.

Worst thread: That one car in glendale. Where the infamous big-titted midget subject came up. Might have also been the funniest though...The Nimrod vs Baron Dants one was a close second

Best post: I don't remember when, but Patlajan said "Had you made your joke funny, we wouldn't be in this problem right now" or something of the like. Simple, a little lame maybe, but I found it hilarious.

Worst post: The time where some idiot (i think paraparmo) told another armenian that he's an idiot for not speaking english, and how that gives armenians a bad image and bla bla bla

Best poster: CkBejug and the only other poster in the armenian politics forum, Tigran. It took guts for him to get away from his controlling dad, but he seems to be doing quite well.

Worst poster: Nimrod. Since speakenglishordie has finally disappeared...

Alright alright, since this is a democracy I guess I will vote and share my two cents with "yall" as well. Um, I don't really know about the categories though because when it comes to Worst Post and Worst postER I think it is a tie between Baron Dants and Tigran. Don't get ahead of yourself now Baron, I made that thread for the purpose of you reviewing your own babble so even you can see how tediously lame you sound. Plus, I wanted to see if you were really trying to insult me so we can go a little one-on-one since you insisted on it, but since you threw in the towel I sort of now regret making that thread. Anyway, even though it is not my "call" rather I can fairly say that Tigran's and your posting styles indeed qualify in a total separate category under "Most dullest and lamest picture/posts ever." On second thought, you would have better luck with winning an AC Oscar in "Most PITIFUL member." Furthermore, I must say it has been fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Haha, sorry jan. Hope I didn't let you down. In my defence, I DID say that I would no longer bother replying to him.

Best thread: Beautiful Women May Have Been Made By Better Sperm, My Study Suggests by Anonymouse. It was a hilarious comeback to anileve's thread.

Worst thread: That one car in glendale. Where the infamous big-titted midget subject came up. Might have also been the funniest though...The Nimrod vs Baron Dants one was a close second

Best post: I don't remember when, but Patlajan said "Had you made your joke funny, we wouldn't be in this problem right now" or something of the like. Simple, a little lame maybe, but I found it hilarious.

Worst post: The time where some idiot (i think paraparmo) told another armenian that he's an idiot for not speaking english, and how that gives armenians a bad image and bla bla bla

Best poster: CkBejug and the only other poster in the armenian politics forum, Tigran. It took guts for him to get away from his controlling dad, but he seems to be doing quite well.

Worst poster: Nimrod. Since speakenglishordie has finally disappeared...

Alright alright, since this is a democracy I guess I will vote and share my two cents with "yall" as well. Um, I don't really know about the categories though because when it comes to Worst Post and Worst postER I think it is a tie between Baron Dants and Tigran. Don't get ahead of yourself now Baron, I made that thread for the purpose of you reviewing your own babble so even you can see how tediously lame you sound. Plus, I wanted to see if you were really trying to insult me so we can go a little one-on-one since you insisted on it, but since you threw in the towel I sort of now regret making that thread.

Anyway, even though it is not my "call" rather I can fairly say that Tigran's and your posting styles indeed qualify in a total separate category under "Most dullest and lamest picture/posts ever." On second thought, you would have better luck with winning an AC Oscar in "Most PITIFUL member." Furthermore, I must say it has been fun. Next time your 'Zany Alliance' should learn to get a better argument than "real intelligence is displayed only when you agree with me."
                    Last edited by Nimrod; 01-03-2004, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Best thread of the year.
                      Can I have a Bride to go by anileve

Worst thread of the year.
                      Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaackk! by surferarmo

Best post of the year.
                      Baron Dants in reference to Nimrod on the Halloween thread and the new christmas thread he put up.

Worst post of the year.
                      anything by paraparmo

Best all around poster.
                      Patlajan

Worst all around poster.
                      Shahumyan
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X