Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

ARMENIAN GANGS a.k.a ARMENIAN POWER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nimrod,

Why do you always have to insult other members? I must admit, your post started out good, with the history of gangs, etc. But then you went into insulting, and telling people what to do. Why is that?

Emil

Comment

some members from ap are hot lol

Comment

One must be a total twit to ASSume only criminals emerged from such gangs as "AP." For your information, DOLT, there are Armenian criminals that actually joined Latino and Black gangs such as Bloodz and Cripz. Those would be the rather "traitors" that had to exist among our kind and one day I hope to see their graves where I will so graciously urinate all over. Anyway, our young "criminals" have produced from a variety of sources one being outside of their own Armenian community. They think by spreading their legs to Non-Armenians would help them "modernize" when it did indeed do the opposite of making us look bad (our so called "americanized" women.) As for the men, well they think impersonating something you are not such as BET rappers, you will automatically earn some prestige in inner city areas and will be well-known if you stoop to such a low level. Moreover, these "criminals" are all from a series of other non-Armenian gangs and they voluntarily supported that cause when they decided that being in any "gang" was "cool." Either way, I still think Armenians should not be in anything associated with crime, mainly because that just is not US. It's just not us. All of this "criminal" activity occurred among our kind simply because they all cared for their own ego more than anything else and all of this chaos that these "criminals" cause should and can be blamed on all ignorance that they fell victims to. This all believe it or not, derives from lack of attention and stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpeed Weed smokers and trouble coursers. That sounds like all the Armenian teenagers. Almost all of my friends were in AP. It was nothing like the Mexican or the black gangs, yes the Armenians were sometimes as violent as other gangs, but it was something that they did as teenagers. The reason that AP is not as big anymore is because everyone grew up and moved on.

Precisely. There exist today much more ferocious and notorius gangs right in the heart of Los Angeles that are comprised of mainly Latino and African Americans. They proudly roam the streets tagging up every city wall while robbing people at gun point and vandalizing everything in their path in the name of their petty "gang." These others serve more of a threat to any Armenian child living in the following areas: Hollywood, North Hollywood, Pasadena, Fresno and even Sun Valley. The point is: it is not US as in ARMENIANS and we need to surmount over that and become better. Yes, there does exist always a BETTER option. One must try to seek it at all times in life.

Comment

Well I have and had friends and family from many gangs. I remember being like 8 years old, i think, playing in my front yard with my little friends and my brother and cousines and stuff would go in and out and i never knew what was up untill one day I overheard my little guy friends talking to eachother saying "those are the AP guys" blah blah blah I never really payed any attention because i was too small but it was cool back in the days AP usto stand up for Armenians and not kill them. But now i see these guys that are basically, excuse my dirty mouth, Gyots and xxxxx's getting into AP, All the OG's have moved on! As far as other gangs, I've know people from 18st, Whitefins, and even Tunerville and some other mexican gang i forgot the name to, that an aquantence of mine is in, and to tell you the truth i just dont respect it, they are living a disgusting life and i just cant respect people that CHOOSE to live that way.

Now as far as Goxakans go, i respect them more because of the life they live, the certain way they live, and the rules they go by. Now some of it just doesnt make sense, however there are things that do. When i say Goxakan i mean the Armenians and Russians. Gox, Zakoni Gox, Kerop I'm sure you guys have herd of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpeed Weed smokers and trouble coursers. That sounds like all the Armenian teenagers. Almost all of my friends were in AP. It was nothing like the Mexican or the black gangs, yes the Armenians were sometimes as violent as other gangs, but it was something that they did as teenagers. The reason that AP is not as big anymore is because everyone grew up and moved on.
              Um, speak for yourself buddy.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Weed just makes you slow and sleepy and some weeds make you laugh and happy, trouble and weed don't go in the same sentence. Unless you say:
                "The trouble with people these days is that they dont smoke enough weed"

Comment

xxxx the gangs but if you have an organized mafia that stands up for the interests of the Armenian's & doesnt resort to petty crimes against common people there is nothing wrong with that.

by the way nimrod i dont like those kind of people but you talking big like that i would love to see you put up on the street against one of those guys and i would love to watch your dodik ass kicked.

Comment

All I have to say AP once was. Was and never will be. They arent the fighters of Beirut, nor the Heroes of 1915, but they were the gang of armenians that looked after our people in the steets, where there is a different world and different laws.

I was not from AP, but from East Side Pasadena, an old gang that was about honor and promoting the Armenian cause. We were not accepted as scouts and we were shunned from AYF, so we formed our own organizations.

Comment

for those who critisize armenian gangs, and believe me there are more then only AP, you can not judge what you do not understand. We are the ones that protect that bubble of a reality that you live in from the cruel hands of the violent ndark streets.

and as for Nimrod, not only have i been posted near armenian markets so they wont get tagged, and not only have I made a stand that we as armenians shouldn't be xxxxed with, but I also served time in the United States Marines, protecting your very self and your cooshy way of life. So, how many times have you risked your neck to make someone elses life a litle safer a little easier? HUH?

Comment

Working...
                      X