Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

No Newbie thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what you wanted me to see? Funny xxxx.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo I had an awsome new years. Hope your anarchal celebration went well you deregulating philosopher you.

The chicks have actually gotten better! It is almost normal now. I have no complaints, and this is by LA/ San Diego standards too. Thank God for Freshman. hehehe.
      I will say the same about UCLA. The girls from what I heard weren't all that great, yet last quarter, my first one, there was a surge of hot chicks, and this was validated by people who had been there for a year already.

Thus this quarter, the flow of freshmans has increased the quality and quantity. I like where I am.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan The obsessive compulsive republican wants restrictions on free enterprise?? Noooo say it ain't so ! Like my avatar?
        This forum is not an economic market place. I am not speaking of regulation on business, yet I am speaking of regulation for entering territory. I peed on this forum first!!! I am the alpha male!!!

Yes I love the avatar. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse I will say the same about UCLA. The girls from what I heard weren't all that great, yet last quarter, my first one, there was a surge of hot chicks, and this was validated by people who had been there for a year already.

Thus this quarter, the flow of freshmans has increased the quality and quantity. I like where I am.
          Good, because I am starting to like it here too. I would complain every weekend about the ugliness. Even my mom, when we went on the tour commented on the hideous beast hippy chicks.
          She said, and I quote "Hey Sevan, all the chicks are ugly, so when you see one that is OK, you will think she is a ten. Looks like I dont have to worry about you going off with an odar girl."

I knew it would get better, and I was RIGHT!! As always.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Good, because I am starting to like it here too. I would complain every weekend about the ugliness. Even my mom, when we went on the tour commented on the hideous beast hippy chicks.
            She said, and I quote "Hey Sevan, all the chicks are ugly, so when you see one that is OK, you will think she is a ten. Looks like I dont have to worry about you going off with an odar girl."

I knew it would get better, and I was RIGHT!! As always.
            When I visited Berkeley, since my friend is up there, I noticed the amount of ugly girls.

Everyone was a ugly hippie type girl, everyone was a vegan, not getting enough nutrition and nourishment, pale, they all had the "out of bed" look.

Only in this day and age, and this this country, that consumes most of the worlds resources, would you find xxxxing idiots that are "vegans". What the xxxx is that?
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse When I visited Berkeley, since my friend is up there, I noticed the amount of ugly girls.

Everyone was a ugly hippie type girl, everyone was a vegan, not getting enough nutrition and nourishment, pale, they all had the "out of bed" look.

Only in this day and age, and this this country, that consumes most of the worlds resources, would you find xxxxing idiots that are "vegans". What the xxxx is that?
              Vegan is the xxxx in the dining hall that I tried to avoid as much as possible. It is xxxx. I am glad we can both agree on this matter.

Ask your friend if Berkeley got any better, I am interested in knowing if this is a trend amongst the UCs.

Comment

look whoz back the surf-boy
                Happy new yearsss
                Sevan would u surf in Sevana Lij?

Comment

Akh, I was just going over the insult thread (the first pages..) and what a crazy time that was.

Anon insulting Jahannam's old avatar.
                  Surfer insulting me by insulting hydroelectricity.
                  Fire not making too much sense (sorry fire jan...)
                  Everyone insulting dorobo the penguin...

eh, how's it going Surfer jan? How's the armenian coming along?
                  If Howard Dean becomes president, will you commit suicide?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse When I visited Berkeley, since my friend is up there, I noticed the amount of ugly girls.

Neither of you has even begun to see a hippy school until you've been to Warren Wilson College. Don't even get me started on ugly, hairy, smelly vegan dopeheads that seem to have missed the invention of the shoe and brag of highway hallucinations in which they are renamed by an intelligent, speaking hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Akh, I was just going over the insult thread (the first pages..) and what a crazy time that was.

Anon insulting Jahannam's old avatar.
                      Surfer insulting me by insulting hydroelectricity.
                      Fire not making too much sense (sorry fire jan...)
                      Everyone insulting dorobo the penguin...

eh, how's it going Surfer jan? How's the armenian coming along?
                      If Howard Dean becomes president, will you commit suicide?
                      The Armenian is going great. I missed you Baron. I will only commit suicide if it makes Canada more prosperous.

Comment

Working...
                      X