Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Post your Favorite Guns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your Favorite Guns!

Originally posted by Sip View Post
    Excellent. My favorite gun that I take along with me on pretty much every trip I go on is my 9mm P228
    Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! My new bff!

I need to buy one already.
    [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
    -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

i knew about the Armenian bullpup but from the pictures it dosnt seem very inovative or ergonomic, just a quick hack and slash mod of the ak74 to be honest. i was looking all over for some better pictures of Armenian manufactured weapons. like that SMG we make that looks like a pp2000 or the k692.

Comment

I'm so bumping this thread....

Preference in firearms should be dependent on what's most important to the shooter under various conditions (i.e. dependability, accuracy, ease of handling, etc). Hats off to those posting with practical tastes (i.e. Springfield Armory XD 40 as opposed to the big bad toys ). My personal all-time favorite is the Ortgies 25 semi-auto 6.35mm; compact size/comfortable grips make it perfect for a woman's hand and it definitely stands its own when it comes to precision/accuracy and dependability. Love <3

Comment

I'm thinking about visiting the range in Vegas when I visit in the next few weeks. It's expensive, but you don't get the opportunity elsewhere to shoot those "big bad toys." I can't decide on the package though... Maybe the custom one, but which guns should I opt for?

Learn more and book online with live availability
          [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
          -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
              I'm thinking about visiting the range in Vegas when I visit in the next few weeks. It's expensive, but you don't get the opportunity elsewhere to shoot those "big bad toys." I can't decide on the package though... Maybe the custom one, but which guns should I opt for?

http://thegunstorelasvegas.com/gun-rentals
              I'd go with their Shoot in the Dark package and try to customize it with my own pieces... Private range, nightvision, you and the M16~... Fun! Massive LOLs at their having a pink option for the AR and AK; and only 20 rounds on the Glock and a mere 10 on the heavies for "girls"?? LOL. So sad. I'd try to come out of there with perfect targets just to be able to write on the target, "Sexism: don't let it happen to you." as I hand in their pink AR. Heh

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie View Post

http://thegunstorelasvegas.com/gun-rentals
                Hmmm, so in the supposed land of the free and home of the brave, even the intelligent secretly expect American society to eventually collapse in chaos, with the only survivors left being those with the biggest guns who have had the most target practice towards the time when practice turns into a reality?
                Last edited by bell-the-cat; 08-27-2011, 11:06 AM.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

AK-74U

Comment

ok understood the brain power is not consider as most efficient gun well I have the other alternatives to suggest.Now what is the aim here make collections to show how macho we are or kill some one that is potentially dangerous for us..well in this case since we are not times of " texas cowboys " I suggest sources which are more convenient to handle and you wont be need a license for instance a 10 inch sharp knife practice it 5 minutes a day distance of from 3 meters and increase to up to 20 meter. You can be sure within 4 months you will be surprise you will see how efficient could be well balanced knife I suggest to carry at least two of them specially placed next to your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaR1 View Post

AK-74U
                      Nice one buddy.

Just picked this one up myself. Intel Ordinance AK-47M Tactical (nickname Hellhound). It is made in US, shoots the same AK 7.62X39mm rounds with rail systems for accessories. It is a upgraded Polish AK (from their drawing) but all the parts are made in US.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X