Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah, Nimrod, the most backward member of the board, how are we? xxxxin xxxx.

"Yes at one point in time the WORLD respected Armenian skill thus why the "shah" INVITED the Armenians over to his rat infested decrepit of a country (Tehran, Iran) because he was all dependent and needed Armenian skills to reconstruct Iranian road ways, something that the incompetent Persians could NOT fix themselves and still mooched off of our intellect for it."

-The Shah never invited Armenians, his predecessors bought us there as slaves, there were no invites, read a book and see the facts
    -Have you been to Iran? How can you say if its rat infested or not? Sorry i forgot, Beirut and Istambul had no rats there

"You seem to have a fetish for xxxxs which explains why again in the UK why they are xxxxxxs playing xxxxxx sports like "field hockey." Secondly, at least "ara/aper" IS an Armenian word what the xxxx is "hair baba?" See when I ask Parskahyes what that means they still as of today cannot even tell me what and WHERE all of a sudden "HAIR" came from. They just basically improvised a gibberish language. As for the Persians, yes it is their nature to be arrogant and backward and bottom feed off of other cultures. You re telling me to read a book yet you are the one who needs a lobotomy because if you read books you should be able to read Persian history and witness some of their crap they did to Armenians and other Christians out of jealousy. As for the bombing, it is liberal xxxxxxs like yourself that take up space even on message boards and you should really do us all a favor and take up a career in being a Suicide Bomber."

- What the xxxx has field hockey got to do with jack xxxx? UK has both types of hockey. Nice of you to call them "xxxxxxs", this again shows how backwad your mind is, and therefore homophobia seems to have spread to that xxxx stain of yours you call your brain.
    -Again you use term "Persia", are you completely incapable of reading a book and seeing its been IRAN for the last 20-25 years?
    -How can you even mention Iran as being harsh to Armenians, didnt the Turks do something to the Armenians too...as for jealousy...wake the xxxx up. Its nationalism that kills, not jealousy, i find it unbelievable there are xxxxheads like you who think wars are waged for "jealousy"...how old are you? 4?
    -As for being Liberal, you bore me, try harder next time]

-Your second to last post is just bollocks, looks like someone got their knickers in a twist and ran to their mum crying because you saw what was posted was true.
    -As for being a parasite, i would like to know off which source am i draining blood to which you bring the analogy? or is it just because its a new word you heard today and you had to use it?

"You xxxxing dipxxxx, see again you ve failed to make actual sense and all you re doing now is simply babbling out of your insecurity. Also, I did meet some "real iranian" it was right before I flushed them the same way we should have flushed you down to the rest of their kind where they belong."
    -A comedian. why make bullxxxx like that up? are you insecure or something? do you not have parents? or just a incredibly small pin xxxx?

Nimrod, your what keeps the Armenian Diaspora fighting, ive walked past dog xxxx thats done more for the Armenian Diasporan cause than you ever will.....you can be proud of that....bellend.

Comment

When are we gonna get rid of this ROD? Please...Emil..he's just toooo much!

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod "BABAaaaa."
        hahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhh hhahahahahahahahh *takes a breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhhhhahahahahhhahaaaaaaaahahahaha

Comment

In some countries women even get stoned to death, for adultery and all that. Never heard of a guy getting stoned when he rapes a woman though.

Comment

Mmmm ... Relax

This story is sad and afraid all of us.
            But we have to temper the reactions a little bit more than what we may see in this thread.

She was persecuted twice. We can't say all iran is made of murderers, slaughters, make an quick generality of that and go bomb iran. The only thing we should do is to catch these two GDMFSOB cop and rape them with a patladjan in front of their family.
            If i refer to another thread here in this forum, and by taking exactly the same kind of deductions, i would say that men of rich countries are all keen on child traffic or prostitution (which is false).

Their is also a lot to do to reach the same level of civism that our countries reached. Our (rich) countries may do some pressions, but we have to quit this mentally of teaching everything to everybody, especially by the force. The only thing we may create llike that is the denying of other cultures and their destruction.

There is mess everywhere: child prostitution for asian countries (phillipines, china, vietnam, korea, ...), traffic of child organ (asian countries), women rights (almost everywhere except in europe, usa and some other few counties), men rights (almost everywhere exept rich counties), etc etc. There is even countries in which they eat dead foetus (it's true, i'm sorry), or people killed for an "yes" or "no".

It is sad, but it's like that. Only time would change the way it goes, but even through decades of social improvement, we still observe deviation (refer to child prostitution) in our counties.

So, just be tempered and avoid the will of bombing everyone who makes sad things.

Hope you cousin is ok, and is on the road of oblivion.

Comment

Working...
            X