Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Fate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my questions had a sort of answer too ..
    so i hope you could answer to my questions according to what you think about the questions please ..
    and Sagal about those ways there are a lot of ways .. only i wanted to ask .. if you know your future .. do you think you can change it ? how ?
    My life is my own reaction. It is my own echo ..

Comment

if you meet someone and their hot, thats luck...if you meet someone and their hot, and you gett married and have a lasting relationship, well thats still luck but with some destiny...

Comment

Sagal about those ways there are a lot of ways .. only i wanted to ask .. if you know your future .. do you think you can change it ? how ?
        No, because you don't know the mistakes you make in the present until you get to the future. You can't know your future. I just don't believe it.
        What will you say if there are ways to know your past, present and future .. ? and in details hehe .. do you still believe that you are the one deciding .. or taking actions .. ?
        if yes how ? explain ..
        Just to answer that question of yours. :-)I am the one deciding, but I guess in a way others do also. Others such as family members but that's a different thing.
        I see...

Comment

If you really know what u r doing in every moment .. then u wont be waiting the future to find out if u did wrong or right ..
          Sometimes you test urself .. saying that u'll decide this time .. so u have 2 options lets say "a-b" .. and u pick one "B".. and for testing only u pick the other option "a" to see if u can really decide, if its up to you or not .. and then again the other and other, lets say "a".. untill ur satisfied that u r the one deciding .. but do you think your deciding ? or it was ment to be that way From the begining .. "to choose the option A "

Comment

the same goes for having million options .. and choosing one in the end ..

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Glow
              It doesn't disprove it, either. She was merely asking which opinion you side with and why.
              Yes, it cannot be proven that fate exists, that is why I don't believe in it. By default, I choose not to believe in something that hasn't been proven to exist. Relax, it's just my opinion.

If you can't prove that someone is guilty of a crime, that doesn't mean he might not be guilty, it means you can't prove it, and therefore, they will have to let him go... Similar to that... Again, that was my opinion about fate. If you disagree, feel free to have your own belief and reasons for believing in them...

Comment

Everything about fate is Inte®esting.. but if there is no fate, everything would be just an accident .. by luck .. so is it luck or fate ?

Comment

There is luck. But there is no fate. The two are obviously different things. If there is fate involved in one thing, fate should be involved in everything. Whereas luck is something "accidental."

Comment

so what's the difference between fate and destiny?

and I'm not asking this as if I know the answer, I'm actually uncertain of it and would like to know for sure.

Comment

I'm a believer in free will. At the same time I believe in fate. This may sound contradictory but it is not.

The simple thing is there are many fates and each road or choice has an outcome. The outcomes are already determined and already there. We just act and make choices of which outcome we choose.

If you're walking on a narrow cliff dropping on both sides you know the consequences of the choice you made ( to walk on the cliff ), i.e. you already know the result or the fate of it, if you fall that is. It is the same with number systems. 2+2=4. Hypothetically speaking if we did not know how to solve that problem, and didn't know how to get the result, the sum would not change, and it would always be 4, even if we did not know how to solve it. The answer or "fate" is already there, we just choose. Everything in the universe is based on mathematics, a medium predetermined.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X