Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Your AC screen name....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your AC screen name....

I am a passionate person about the things I believe in.....and sometimes people simply refuse to believe me because of me being so. I chose the name sad_eyes due to the fact that my heart breaks over the world today. As I look around here in the city I live in, or turn on the tv, or the radio, there is nothing but the reality of violence in this world. People living in poverty, war, death, distruction. Rape, murder, perversions, etc. I just cant see this is how God wanted us to live our lives. To be honest, todays society has gone to hell. In fact, I hate to say this, but we are in hell now as I speak. We all make choices and follow different paths that lead us throughout life. We make mistakes, and make honors,to all in which creates ourselves. I cant see how violence helps us create ourselves....I try everyday of my life to put some positive deeds and thoughts into the world. I am only one person, but still I am one. I cant do everything but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do. Helping people takes time, and free time is a commodity that most of us have in scant supply. Which is why, perhaps people turn to ignorance and self rightouesness rather than to help each other and to just friggen get along. It is probally at least partly true, for that reason, that the time we give to others is such a treasure to God. I was raised to believe that is one feels that another beings flame of life is being thrown around by the wind, that one person puts thier arms around the other sealing it in. Just the other day, I seen some teenagers making fun of their peer for being overweight. It sickened me....it seems as if people, well, to be more specific the youth of today are neglecting any form of emotion. Its almost as if it is difficult for them to say a kind word or two than to just shout out rudeness. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are endless. Or perhaps they think of it as too challenging, lol...I dont know.. All I know is that challenges can be stepping stones or stumbling blocks....its all a matter of how you view them. I think its time for God to come and clean the world once again. I am sorry, I am babballing on. Dont mind me people, I just needed to get that off my shoulders. *phew* I feel better now...

I wish my screen name was that deep. I just get into a lot of trouble is all *shrugs*
    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by sad_eyes
      ... I think its time for God to come and clean the world once again. I am sorry, I am babballing on. Dont mind me people, I just needed to get that off my shoulders. *phew* I feel better now...
      If you wait a just a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit longer, I'm sure it/he/she will be here....once again.

Comment

I think there is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings

Originally posted by sad_eyes
        I think its time for God to come and clean the world once again.
        The problem is that a patient can not be cured by a doctor, if the patient does not let the doctor cure him. If God seems so far away, who moved? The cure is there and always has been there. But the patients do not see themselves as sick and thus do not see a need for the cure.

Comment

I wanted to be unique and different so the genius that is I added an e at the end of Anonymous to get Anonymouse
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

I just bleed a lot.

Comment

mine speaks for itself

Comment

I'm a bit of stats geek. In multivariate general linear model, the matrix of variances and covariances which is normally generated with univariate analyses and represented by the greek letter Sigma, becomes a matrix containing what would have been the sigma matrices for each individual dependend variable (or ys). My professor called is a "Super Sigma Matrix". blah blah blah, several desktops, bags, tshirts, and jokes later I had a screenname and email addresses from it.
                Another friend started calling me Siggie because I had a nickname for her and here I am.
                [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Mine isnt as interesting as some of yours. One of my close friends started calling me goey. Then all my other friends started calling me goey when I did something cute or said something they thought was funny. So now some "people" forgot to use my name and call me goey..hehehe ...no no its okay I dont mind at all actually. Its a good thing and it makes me smile when they say it.
                  You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

It took me a while to decide on my screenname...

Comment

Working...
                    X