Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

No Regrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I regret allowing the actions of a few xxxxxxxs to form my opinion on a whole group of people.
    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

There are many things I have regretted doing in my life. Loving someone that doesnt love me back..caring for someone that only cares for themselve...and doing everything for other people to be happy....and most of all trusting someone and their words. I always regretted those things, but then as I grew up I realized that after all of that I became a better person. If I hadnt done those things I would not have understood life nor would I really grow up and understand anything.

To be honest, one of the things I DONT regrate was growing up to fast. I was 9 years old when my father was told he had brain tumor. From then on I knew I had to grow up. Not be selfish...and not make my parents think about me..because they had other problems. Its not that all of this is a bad thing. But what I hate is that I never acted like a 9 year old or an 11 year old or a 15 year old. I was always careful of what to say, what to do and how to act.

I would do anything to be 9 again. (maybe this is a regret, I dont know)

Now..on a lighter note...the biggest regret I had was crushing on Karen...(say that in aremnian people)..Its not a girl its a guy. God I was so silly. wow for a year..Now that I think about it I laugh at myself and think how stupid I was. I had the biggest crush on him. And he knew it. He knew all of it. And he loved it. He made my self-esteem go down the drain and he acted like he was God. He made me feel like I was Sh!t. He was so full of himself. But its okay.. all is good. I always give a bigggg HIII when I see him. He always has this look on his face like wow...what is she doing. I guess He thought I should be bitter about it or something. Who knows?

Now he is engaged with this chick...that always give me an attitude when she sees me. As if im going to take her man away. No no I dont want him anymore..he is to short for me now. I can make an exception for 5'11...but not for him. loll...soo silly and childish of me. But yeah I guess I regret that.

There are so many other things...but I have learned not to be selfish and just live. Who cares...we learn from our mistakes so that next time we will be more cautious of the things we do. But I have also know I must learn from other peoples mistakes as well...cause those well be bigger lessons for all of us.
      Last edited by XxgoeyxX; 09-09-2004, 09:02 AM.
      You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

i regret how some people think i dont understand there schemes and lies... and i regret filling gass in my truck yesterday, cause my dad took it today.. i hate paying for gas and not using it !!
        How do you hurt a masochist?
        -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

xxgoeyxx, that is so cute... yes i think we can all relate... people usually have a crush on someone that doesnt pay attention to them when they are young... lol its the youthful time of true love... but now we KIND OF judge more practically and realistically instead of with our hearts...

yes and its true, we do learn from all of this... and i am so sorry about your father... umm, i had to grow up quickly too... i'm actuall 23 but i feel like i'm 40... but i'm not married or anything... lol

Comment

I regret beeing born.

Comment

Originally posted by Tres Bien
              I regret beeing born.
              That's terrible! Dude, you have to move out of your parents house, fast!
              The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

I dont really want to tell what I did or did not, but I regret that I could do some things to change my life but I was too afraid to do it. Shame on me !

Thank God I grew up since then and never ever I will fall for the same thing!!!

Twice I jumped from six meters into the sea, I was thinking if I hadnt done that I would hate myself. Eventhough it sounds not a biggy but it was .

Anyways, I move on every day and I learn new things. And Omni that's my philosophy too, Carpe Diem!i! I love to do things that make me happy.

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa

P.S. some times I regret that I was born too, but since i exist I cant change it
                all I do is to live and have fun

Comment

Today in the morning I had the unfortunate fate of trying out a nutritional bar.

This nutrition bar looked really exciting because the text on the side read "contains 3mg of OMEGA 3." Note how the phrase "omega 3" is in all caps. This is because it is obviously very important and we all need at least 3 milligrams of it in our diet each and every day or else we'll all explode and die. The wrapper also trumpeted how it is "ALL NATURAL" and contains 14 grams of "PROTEIN" which is secret code for "will probably taste like licking dry cat turd." The actual energy bar resembles a tightly compressed bird's nest and when you bite into it, the energy nest breaks apart into hundreds of tiny Rice Krispyesque particles. There is no taste at first, which makes you feel as if you're eating chunky air, but your taste buds soon get slammed with a rotten honey apple pumpkin flavor. If I wre English, I'd write that last word as "flavour," thereby tricking you into believing I am smart and sophisticated. Anyway, despite all this, I have no regrets, and hence, in keeping with the theme of this beloved thread.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

I would say that I regret not taking school seriously in junior high. I had low self-esteem and didnt know why. Now I know its because success in school is very important to me. I have always identified myself by what kind of a student I am. I am back to being a good student now and happy.

I also regret letting other people make some important decisions for me in the past. I would have made the right choice every time, but I let them tell me that I was wrong. I believed them and truely regretted it. Now I make an effort to listen to myself first and trust my own judgement.

There are many little things throughout life that I regret like being snobby to some people or not accepting invitations. I would sum that up as not being friendly enough. Now I am friendly to everyone I meet unless they give me a reason not to be. I get along with people much better and have a lot more fun.

It's good to feel regret sometimes. It can motivate us to change for the better. Good question.

Comment

Working...
                    X