Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I Taught I Taw A Fanny Pack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Taught I Taw A Fanny Pack!

I was out and about today but now I am home, and that means I have returned to the online computer world to entertain you with my insufferable comedic nonsense. As I was out, I really got to connect with the spirit of nature, like the Native Americans. But also, I connected with an inner fantasy of mine ( no its NOT sexual you PERVERT!).

Today, whilst I went to the 7-Eleven to by my shot at the jackpot Super Lotto quick pick from the local 7-Eleven ( like the millions of morons that do so every week I wanted to feel like a moron ), I also encountered the mystic and enchanting artifact which we have come to know by as the FANNY PACK ( for some reason I keep thinking about it as a Granny pack and still believe it would be a more appropriate title because it is symbolic and hinting that only people over forty who are mostly white, use fanny packs).

But yea, as I approached the Indian guy behind the cashier stand ( at which moment I then proceeded to inwardly celebrate diversity and appreciate the fact at how lucky I was to be living in such a diverse place to have my items rung up by an Indian guy, a job that most likely could have been done by a boring old white male but here I was being culturally enriched ), I noticed a white male tourist pull behind me with a Double Big Gulp. At first I thought he either had an overly large penis for that dorky Mormon lookin wife of his, or he was shielding his penis with something to prevent the homosexually challenged population from LA to rise up and gobble his very huge penis, which obviously he wouldnt be attempting to hide unless he was lying only to himself because of a little mans complex. But once I looked beyond his Double Big Gulp and the obvious fact that he had that stupid confused white persons smile that only a white man over 40 who is most likely a tourist would unleash to perfect strangers, I saw that he was sportin a fanny pack ( because he was obviously a tourist visiting Hollywood ). Whether or not he had a fanny pack upon his arrival to Hollywood, or if he bought the fanny pack from Hollywood Blvd, I cannot answer at this moment because of insufficient information.

However, after seeing the fanny pack, I started to fantisize, much like people fantisize about being sl uts and threesomes in the dirty annals of their minds ( since according to Freud we are all sexual beings, and not spiritual ones, and Freud was cool not necessarily because he was just a Jew but because he secretly admitted he wanted to believe in God and believed indeed ). So I started thinking how complete I'd look with a fanny pack. I figure then I wouldn't even need to ask people for restrooms or clog their bathrooms with the logs that my body produces. I figure I can travel the world like Kain from Kung Fu and shyt wherever I please because I would have the FANNY PACK! Now you may think that I will shyt in my fanny pack, however, THAT is not the case, I assure you. I would simply carry rolls of Charmin Ultra toilet paper with me and replenish the stock at a steady pace to never run out. Observe.

And I figure a fanny pack would be ideal for one day when I'm lost in the woods and have to battle lions, and tigers and bears ( Oh my fanny pack ), and a fanny pack would be the equivalent of Frodo's Ring from Lord of the Rings, that would protect me and guide me, yet have the power to corrupt me!!! Anyway, just thought I'd share some of my inner fantasies with the rest of you because what I taught I taw came out to indeed be what I taught I taw, a FANNY PACK!
    Last edited by Anonymouse; 09-19-2004, 01:09 AM.
    Achkerov kute.

Hey mouse, may I be your FANNY PACK?

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
      Hey mouse, may I be your FANNY PACK?
      Yes, you can be my fanny pack. However, you can also be IN my fanny pack. That's what I call the Fanny Pack in One Combo. HAHAHA OMG I PULLED A FUNNAY! Did you get it? A fanny pack in one combo!

Yea, sometimes I'm funny, but sometimes im a FANNY! I'M FANNY PACKING AWESOME!
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Yes I get it. And I can change colors to match whatever you're wearing. This is such an honor! (I think I'm going to get a Brazillian...)
        Last edited by thedebutante; 09-19-2004, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Yes I get it. And I can change colors to match whatever you're wearing. This is such an honor!
          You do not have to worry about changing colors. I'm mostly my usually boring and monotonous black and white, as you can see in my avatar! however, this is the fanny pack that I want for Christmas to use it to get my friends jealous that they do not have the image of a character from their childhood toons, on their belly, ON a fanny pack! And the irony of this would be that I am a mouse with a fanny pack of a cat! The moral of this post is, dogs and cats can be friends, so long as one of them is the inanimate FANNY PACK!

Achkerov kute.

Comment

It's important that if you are serious about getting a fanny pack that you properly learn how to wear it and use it, because without the proper training you could make yourself out to be a fool or it might even be life threatening to have your fanny pack tied around you the wrong way, and who wants to be associated as an inept fool who does not know how to use a fanny pack, much less jeopardize their lives? Cigarettes may harm you, but an improper use of fanny packs can most certainly kill you. This means that proper fanny pack training begins either before or during potty training, that way, you can kill two birds with one stone ( sort of, except we kill birds by fanny packs full of stones ).

By the time this baby is 20 years old, he will be to fanny packs what Billy Mays ( who made OXICLEAN ) is for Infomercials!
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

So is there hope for those of us who didn't get this training? I mean, can I still proudly wear a FANNY PACK without worrying about any accidents at night?

Comment

Definitely, hope is always part of the equation. Do you think those flies that are trapped in the dumpster lose hope? No they do not, for people like me are liberators, everytime we take the trash to the dumpster, and lift the thing to throw in the trash, the flies are liberated and fly, freely and merrily to another dumpster to be trapped and liberated again! The same is with fanny pack usage, you must have hope, and patience, and practice.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

hope, patience, and practice. got it! can we have sex already?

Comment

hope, patience, and practice. got it! can we have sex already?
                    Yes we can, but for the record, my penis is actually the size of a parking cone, so for condoms I use fanny packs. Be warned!
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X