Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Mouse vs. Nunechka, who knows what round?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse vs. Nunechka, who knows what round?

Originally posted by GSTracer05
    Any smart guy would want neither of those two.

Wow. If this is what you see as the gender roles in a relationship, you need to wake up because this isnt Armenia. If we have to do all that then what do we need traditional girls for? Sex and babies? If that's all us guys wanted we sure as hell wouldnt need to go through all that trouble because there are a ton of girls out there that are willing to pull their own weight and are less demanding.

"Take over everything?" You want him to shave your legs while he's at it too? How about a mutual relationship and companionship where both parties carry their own weight? Both provide, both comfort, both compromise, both understand. You ever hear of that concept?

"you better have a lot of money & time...." "...Tell her what to wear." With this mentality in mind you're going to find yourself married to some overprotective, insecure, abusive guy who tells you when to sit, when to stand, and how high to jump. You're basically stating that as a female you should shut your mouth and look pretty...oh and while you're at it, put on your apron and get in the kitchen.

Your defenition of a traditional girl is flawed beyond comparison.

I'm surprised Anony hasnt written you an essay on this post.
    There is no point. She is the paragon of pointlessness, whether it be mindless voting, or her gender cult of feminism. In each case, she has managed to isolate herself into an ideological prism that cannot be permeated, and no use trying. People are hopelessly dependent on and in need of comfortable illusions.
    Achkerov kute.

anony that description sounds like a lot like you... you know yourself very well...
    dear forumers isnt he the best at describing himself???

gst, anony doesnt respond because he knows that his anger doesnt exactly work on me... i, along with loseyourname are just a couple of people that wont allow him to corner us and we will continue to respond to him...

if you havent noticed, but when anony has no basis to respond, he directly insults the person...
    he says that i have some sort of gender cult of feminism, i respect his views, but when it comes time for him to respect other people's views, (and those views must be different) he is a scoundral, he insults people, attempts to deamean their words by placing them in negitive meanings... feminism has nothing to do with a cult... the meaning of feminism is to be treated equally... in my views anony suffers from a horrifying case of machoism, it is rather extreme and unguarded...
    for example: in this thread, he started to talk about rules of dating, he gave his rules, many others had their own to offer, after all this is a public forum and he isnt the king of this thread or any other thread for that matter, after a while he specifically said "all the women here have subjective rules" he didnt say men, or people, or forumers, he said women, and so i responded and attempted to make him realize that everyone is subjective... you may have written a rule, that applied to your experience, and i may have written a rule that is out of my experience, but would it be appropriate if did what he did, except i said the men have subjective rules? no, because rules of dating and for that matter any "social" rules that we make up are subjective because we come up with them thru experience...

anony is hopelessly dependent on and in need of his own comforting illusion that women are "subjective," while men are not... that is a stereotypes, and it is inappropriate and rather uncivil to be as closed minded as he is...

please anony respond, you know that if you insult all the women on this forum, you wont hear the end of it... point out what part of the ladies response were subjective, give us an example, tell us who wrote it... we all welcome your critiQUE...

Comment

Originally posted by nunechka
      anony that description sounds like a lot like you... you know yourself very well...
      dear forumers isnt he the best at describing himself???

gst, anony doesnt respond because he knows that his anger doesnt exactly work on me... i, along with loseyourname are just a couple of people that wont allow him to corner us and we will continue to respond to him...

if you havent noticed, but when anony has no basis to respond, he directly insults the person...
      he says that i have some sort of gender cult of feminism, i respect his views, but when it comes time for him to respect other people's views, (and those views must be different) he is a scoundral, he insults people, attempts to deamean their words by placing them in negitive meanings... feminism has nothing to do with a cult... the meaning of feminism is to be treated equally... in my views anony suffers from a horrifying case of machoism, it is rather extreme and unguarded...
      for example: in this thread, he started to talk about rules of dating, he gave his rules, many others had their own to offer, after all this is a public forum and he isnt the king of this thread or any other thread for that matter, after a while he specifically said "all the women here have subjective rules" he didnt say men, or people, or forumers, he said women, and so i responded and attempted to make him realize that everyone is subjective... you may have written a rule, that applied to your experience, and i may have written a rule that is out of my experience, but would it be appropriate if did what he did, except i said the men have subjective rules? no, because rules of dating and for that matter any "social" rules that we make up are subjective because we come up with them thru experience...

anony is hopelessly dependent on and in need of his own comforting illusion that women are "subjective," while men are not... that is a stereotypes, and it is inappropriate and rather uncivil to be as closed minded as he is...

please anony respond, you know that if you insult all the women on this forum, you wont hear the end of it... point out what part of the ladies response were subjective, give us an example, tell us who wrote it... we all welcome your critiQUE...
      You wrote an entire diatribe as a response and hid your one line of semi-wisdom in there somewhere, to be found like Wheres Waldo. I'm sorry, I don't have the time to look for it.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Now that I look at it, Miss Nunechka and Mr. Mouse are quite similar in some aspects.

Comment

Mouse-Anti-feminist
          Nune-Feminist...

Yes, I see what you're talking about. I think there's a raw sexual urge between them. Let it out guys....

Mouse, I know you know you'd LOVE to be with a feminist. Cmon, you don't strike me as the typical weak man, who can't handle a woman in control. I hope I'm right.

Comment

Mouse-Anti-feminist
            Nune-Confused feminist
            Violette-Supreme Feminist (whips come included).

Comment

Originally posted by GSTracer05
              Mouse-Anti-feminist
              Nune-Confused feminist
              Violette-Supreme Feminist (whips come included).

You know it! I used to deny it because of the stereotypes that come with being a feminist, but I realize that I don't give a flying arse about what people think. Take your stereotypes and shove em. I'm feminist and proud!!!!! WOOHOO

Comment

Originally posted by violette829
                Mouse-Anti-feminist
                Nune-Feminist...

Yes, I see what you're talking about. I think there's a raw sexual urge between them. Let it out guys....

Mouse, I know you know you'd LOVE to be with a feminist. Cmon, you don't strike me as the typical weak man, who can't handle a woman in control. I hope I'm right.

Viol_

Flames__

I think this is the perfect thread for the Anonymouse/Loser duo to take part in.

*shuffles through Evolution Thread, Religion Thread, etc...*

Spiral__

Haha, have you noticed, they often repeat or avoid eachother's comments, and write out completely irrelavent responses, just to have their "last" word in?

Flames__

Yesh, indeedy.

Point is_

Nunechka does this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by spiral
                  Viol_

Point is_

Nunechka does this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    Now THAT is the best insult anyone has ever used on me.
                    i am also insulted by the comparison of myself and anonymouse... he is arrogant, unwelcoming, insutling, and rude...

i havent dont anything of that sort...

Comment

Working...
                    X