Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Does Governor Davis need to be recalled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Governor Davis need to be recalled?

I think so? I would like to hear why you think he should or shouldn't.

Does anybody give a xxxx about politics anymore? Called or totally recalled, that little xxxxstick will probably be replaced by some other yuppie looking piece of horse xxxx. Perhaps some born again WASPY looking republican xxxxxxx. Get on with your life little surferboy, and leave this sophisticated, backstabbing, and devious subject for the historians.

Comment

Little boy. Politics is the science of life. It is my life, and it is your life. Politics is very important, and if you dont give a xxxx, then maybe you shouldnt participate in this thread and bring it back to the top of the thread. If you feel strongly against though, then please feel free to participate. I want to know, why dont you care? We have a 30 billion dollar deficit because of the budget mismanagement and excessive social programs instilled by Gray Davis. He is the reason many people cant get jobs. If a republican were in office, taxes would probably be lower, and business owners could hire more employees. There would then be more spending. Maybe if that happens, you can get a job. When you are in the work force, you just might grow up and care about adult matters. Just leave that to me for now. I dont think I should leave politics to anyone, I should actively engage in it. I dont want to be some guy who complains about how xxxxty the government is, but does nothing about, doesnt vote, and doesnt participate. So speakenglishordie, I ask again, do you think he should be recalled?

Comment

Ok xxxxhole, you can ask all you want, I still think you and your republican posse are full of xxxx. So are the democrats. And as for the work force you little xxxx, I couldn't care less if some two bit beaner straight off the border can't find a job. As long as I have my job, that's all I ever care about. Maybe you should ask your parents for an extra monthly allowance since you can't find a job.

Comment

xxxxhole?? A hole is a space consumed by emptiness. Like your mind. What makes you think I dont have a job. I am not rich. Are you stereotyping me with the uneducated brainwashed views of republicans. I do have a job. In fact I am in the process of starting my own business, and currently work for O'neil. I dont think beaners care about you either. And we are not talking about them or any racial group, I dont know where that got in your mind. The reason the economy is so bad in CA is because there isnt much people working, and therefore less money being processed through the market.

I am a human in this competitive market and I love to make money. A republican governor would maybe make that a possibility. You have your job, but maybe you could get more money if your boss had to pay lower taxes. You could maybe earn $40 after giving him a xxxxxxx whereas you only earn $20 now. Next time he tells you to get under that desk, think 'recall Davis.' Enjoy.

Comment

SpeakEnglishOrDie, eat xxxx and die.

Comment

No I don't think so. We voted him in and now we are paying the consequences.

Comment

I love it.

SpeakEnglishOrDie, if you are the WASP that you appaer to be well you are numbered. America will be a majority non-white country by 2050, Europe following it by 2090, becuase white people just cant breed like they used to.

Sad huh.

Then it will be SPeak Spanish or die.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Alot of love in this thread.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

We voted him in under certain circumstances. He only recieved 47% of the vote. I didnt vote for him!!! I dont want the consequences. He is the most unpopular governor, and we have the right to recall him. Recall means that we get to vote on weather we want him or not as governor, if we decide we dont want him, then we can choose another governor, if we choose we dont want him, then he stays. If you think we shouldnt recall him based on that arguement, then you are blindly giving your rights to him. That is very ignorant in stance. I expected a much better arguement from you. I dont have to take any more of this burden. I am paying high taxes as it is, and he plans to raise it. This is what governor Davis does. He creates a deficit, and instead of him taking accountability, he makes us take accountability. He raises our taxes and fires our teachers to fix his problem, and now it is becoming my and your problem because I used to have the same mindset as your arguement. I will no longer be responsible for for his mismanagement.

Comment

Working...
                    X