Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Does Governor Davis need to be recalled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, dont let the thread cancer destroy this thread has he has so many others. He eats away at threads, turning intellectual topics into name calling third grade arenas. You know the xxxx you scrape off your shoes, and how there is always still some left in the little creases on the bottom of your shoe...thats him.

Comment

yea shut up fart

Comment

surferarmo you ignorant fool!

Any attention you give that troll SpeakEnglishOrDie just fuels his fire.

A recall of Gray Davis is a gigantic waste of effort and time. It will never happen. If California were the only state to have serious budget problems, it might be reasonable to lay the blame at the governor's doorstep. But almost every governor in the country is having the same severe deficits. If you remember correctly, it was a couple of Republican governments who popularized and implemented the atrocious energy plan that most economist warned would do exactly what it did.

Comment

hah! good word - fool

Comment

OK the word ignorant is being overused. A recall has been accomplished before. And as an active citizen in this government, I see no reason why I shouldnt express my discontent with irresponsible leadership of my governor, our governor. Actually, your statement about the other individual states is not necessarily true. Though the nation maybe in somewhat of a slump, some states are doing way better than others. Our budget deficit is much lower than most states. In fact, our deficit is larger than some states budget.

I dont believe that this is a party issue either. First off, the energy crisis was all Davis, he is directly linked to the Enron scandal, and blah blah blah. The republicans are not the only group trying to rid CA of this burden. The green party, the independent, reform, and libertarian parties would also like to see governor Davis removed from office, as well as members of his own party. This is a California issue, not a party issue. First of all, how would the recall of governor Davis hurt the Californians? I know that we would be taxed some more for the special elections, but we are already getting taxed pretty nastily. We have the seventh highest tax rate in the nation. His plan to fix the education budget cut is to increase classroom size, raise taxes again, and layoff 12% of state workers. And not to mention, governor Davis is the most unpopular governor in California history. Like I mentioned before, he only won with 47%. Also he is not responsible. When he xxxxs up, he raises our taxes and puts the problem right back onto us. He needs to go. He is always harped on for over spending. He is a horrible leader. I am not asking about the other 50 states, which are most likely doing better than us right now. But your insight is appreciated, tho invalid. So, in the context of California, why do you think he shouldnt be recalled?

I am a fool, thanks for taking the time to recognize the obvious. Are your balls bigger because you got to tell me not to talk to mr. tumor before everyone else did? I read other posts and it seems like whoever gets to tell someone they are stupid for talking to speakordie, thinks they are the xxxx. Well I have to tell you...your not. After his second unintelligent, non-arguementative response, I got the point. I say we speak of him no longer.

Comment

I am utterly joyful to see that all you jackasses are extremely pissed off at my flaming rhetoric. It obviously does irritate the crap out of you armoxxxx and the rest of your college attending friends. It is quite apparent that I'm dealing with a couple of incompetent xxxxxxxs when it comes to talking xxxx. Armo republicans are sure funny and backstabbing xxxxsuckers at the same time. Kissing the whiteman's ass to make it in the capitalist society. At least the Hayastantsis are not ashamed of stealing from the government. Maybe you should follow your teethless communist brothers' footsteps to perhaps make it in overnight.

Comment

Such self hating Armenians think they can come here and not make it obvious that they are self hating Armenians? Hahahaha.

You never cease to amaze me.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                X