Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

We are not normal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok ok... I don't know what you guys are so confused about...
    by "ultimate question" I meant the main question of this thread!!!
    "aren't there better things to do?"... get it?
    why do u guys always run to the philosophical meanings of things?

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo
      Originally posted by Anonymouse
      Why the xxxx are we on this lame topic anyway?
      Why are YOU on this topic is the question. If you dont like it, then leave. People can go on any thread they please. It will end when everyone wants it to.

The only good thread you have posted requiring thought since I have been here was the 30 minutes before the end of the world. Other than that...a waste of forum space. And I have never shown disrespect towards your lame ass, lead to nothing posts...until now.

Did I point out that mr. Anon inst perfect and he is also victim of the human condition like the rest of us, requiring attention of some sort? Sorry for jamming the red pill down your throat.
      To answer your question of why I am on this topic is because you posed a silly question regarding normality. It is by far the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted. There are various reasons for being here and to try to make forum posters either normal or abnormal and set things in black and white is silly. I never said I'm perfect, and that is a blatant attempt by you to put labels on me to have something to insult me with. I've had about enough of your whorring. In fact it is your measly posts that have been nothing but a waste of disk space, except of course your posts in the war thread. Some of the rest of us try to keep an aura of sarcasm or humor yet you never catch it and always take it literally or seriously and end up trying to offer some lame ass insight into it. I know you hate me and my threads and I can feel the hate just let it go young surfer. The fact that you couldn't offer one measly reason to support the Iraq war might have tickled your spine. My topic record speaks for itself. Starting a lame thread contemplating why you are posting here is about as important and thought provoking as a gorilla picking his nose. I suggest you try to reassess your presence on here and come up with something more fruitful other than bashing me for daring to question the topic. And so what if I said "Why the xxxx are we on this lame topic anyway?" You are obviously not normal since you take the internet too seriously by trying to protect your holy thread. You questioned my topic in the thread "The only thing that counts is your post count", yet I didn't say anything. Resorting to ad homenim attacks isn't necessary but always the last refuge of the pointless, and since you have no point with this thread that is all expect.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

I enjoy it when wise men argue... oh so very much!
        turns me on... I dunno why...

Comment

Wise? I'm not wise. Oh dear not! Not in a million years. Maybe surfer is wise but not me. Maybe I am the unwise one for daring to not question the harmonious cyber domain. After all he is questioning why we forum on the forums, much like Neo questions his world in the Matrix.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

ok Anon, do u realize that I threw in something like "it turns me on" so that you guys start talkin about turn ons?and forget about arguing???lol
            come on...
            lets just forum together and have fun...
            its been little misunderstandings you guys have been making big deals about...
            so we're cool right?

Comment

I really don't see it as a big deal, I think surfer does, since he seems disturbed my comments. That's the only logical conclusion.

As far as turn ons, start a new thread haha.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
                would the ultimate answer be able to answer all questions? or just the ultimate question? and does that mean that we have to find the ultimate question? what if we had the ultimate answer already, but we don't know what question it's answering...
                surfer armo, u got me confused now... :?

and dish makesh me very angry
                Ask jahamman what she means by the ultimate question. I have no idea what she is talking about either, and I am just as confused as you. I was answering a question that ominescent had posed to me, and from this jahaman concluded that I had not answered the ULTIMATE QUESTION...whatever that is?

To address your statement. If all questions could be answered, there probably wouldnt even be a reason to live, and we would fear nothing. If we new everything we would be perfect, and we wouldnt even be human, we would be God, because God is power and power is knowledge.

Comment

The internet does not provide facial or body or tonal expressions which signify joking. Sometimes things come off the wrong way on this.

Anon, you say the same things I said to you. "Whorring, blah blah blah" You told me my posts were measly and xxxxty and a waste. What makes your words more valid than mine? I can name a lot of threads on here that arent even worth looking at. But I dont.

You never questioned my thread, you questioned the presence of others on my thread. As if you had some control. If you meant it as a joke, then I took it the wrong way. I did question your topic, and I said it was useless to ME. But I did say, that for your goal and purposes it was very useful. I respected you.

Some times I joke too, and some one comes out with remarks like idiot or so forth. One can not help but get on the defensive when they are called such names. There is no reason to do that.

Whatever. I am over it. As for the war posts, I did put a reason why we should go to war. For the physical gains that would boost our economy, and global economy. Oil, Land, and the installation of a ruler that would work in alliance with the US. I also put another post on there, and I dont know if you read it or not. You should.

Comment

Ask jahamman what she means by the ultimate question. I have no idea what she is talking about either, and I am just as confused as you. I was answering a question that ominescent had posed to me, and from this jahaman concluded that I had not answered the ULTIMATE QUESTION...whatever that is?

To address your statement. If all questions could be answered, there probably wouldnt even be a reason to live, and we would fear nothing. If we new everything we would be perfect, and we wouldnt even be human, we would be God, because God is power and power is knowledge.
                    heh, clever answer, though I was just kidding with that post..trying to make things more confusing...as for the question, the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind...(anybody else ever heard that song? no? i envy you...)

now let's all take jahannam's idea and talk about turn ons...mmmmm, whips..haha, jk

Comment

The internet does not provide facial or body or tonal expressions which signify joking. Sometimes things come off the wrong way on this.

Anon, you say the same things I said to you. "Whorring, blah blah blah" You told me my posts were measly and xxxxty and a waste. What makes your words more valid than mine? I can name a lot of threads on here that arent even worth looking at. But I dont.

You never questioned my thread, you questioned the presence of others on my thread. As if you had some control. If you meant it as a joke, then I took it the wrong way. I did question your topic, and I said it was useless to ME. But I did say, that for your goal and purposes it was very useful. I respected you.

Some times I joke too, and some one comes out with remarks like idiot or so forth. One can not help but get on the defensive when they are called such names. There is no reason to do that.

Whatever. I am over it. As for the war posts, I did put a reason why we should go to war. For the physical gains that would boost our economy, and global economy. Oil, Land, and the installation of a ruler that would work in alliance with the US. I also put another post on there, and I dont know if you read it or not. You should.
                      History has been mended. Apologies my good man.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X