Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Gift Ideas For Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Ideas For Christmas

There is no better time to head to the mall and saddle your shop straps and shopping hooves than now, because it's Christmas! Aside from giving us cars, electricity, interweb, capitalism has gone on to give us "Christmas Shopping", one of the most important documents evar written in the history of mankind by Santa Clothes, an even more important document than the Treaty of Westphalia, the Ten Commandments, and Dianetics ( contrary to 'official history' gift giving was NOT based on the idea of the three wise men giving gifts because Jesus was born, that is a lie the matrix feeds you ). With all this in mind, tis the season to show how much you care for other people by going out and purchasing electronic gifts from Radio Shack ( we have a forumer who can help you with that ) or wool sweaters from Express or Banana Republic ( no not those gleeful Latin American regimes brought to power by the CIA to fullfill Jesus' prophecy of democracy on earth, but the actual chain store ), made by Chinese slave labor elves ( because Santa Clothes doesn't just hire white elves because he believes in affirmative action especially around the holidays ). I know that some of you have delayed your Christmas shopping not becuase you are like me and don't like getting anyone gifts but also, because like me, you are strapped for cash because the economy is the worst that its ever been, particularly since the economy is invariably the worst that its ever been thanks to objective journalism like CNN who selflessly dedicates their time to informing us of the bad economic news, as well as good shopping deals. However, not to worry, for this is designed to give you some tips on nice presents you can get for people without spending all that much money ( or any money for that matter ).

Empty Gatorade bottle

This gift isn't much but it does a wonderful job of showing someone you care whether a friend or foe ( because the holidays are a time for giving ). They can use it for many wonderful yet recreational activities such as filling it with urine, or sand if they prefer. If they happen to fill it with urine they can then proceed to present it as an authentic gatorade bottle filled with the Citrus flavor gatorade which will provide hours of laffter. If they fill it up with sand well, sand is sand, and it's good stuff if you might use it as a weapon to blind someone in case you are threatened with rape or approached by someone you hate.

Artwork

It's always an easy way out of the gift recession to find some foil whether around the house or stolen, because nothing smells more of love than a thoughtful gift of art ( especially foil that was used to wrap someones salami lunch ). You can manipulate the foil and use your imagination to make many things out of it and call it art, and thus not worry about a gift for the folks as nothing means 'love' more than a thoughtful piece of art. The side effects of this might involve your folks calling you over on random days and random times and ask you to explain what it is that they are doing, sadly you will make something up because who cares.

For the girlfriend

If you really want to impress your girlfriend the artwork must be really creative and thus cannot be your run of the mill type of "foil"iage of an artwork as previously noted. This requires some special effort ( not that much ) as it requires either tampons ( stolen or bought if you can afford them ) or used tampons ( in which case you probably very thoroughly searched the dumpster ). When you have the tampons you can then proceed to create one of the mysterious sites of antiquity such as Stonehenge which for a brief period of time was Santy Closet's secret location and factory where he put elves to work because he was temporarily dislocated by the war known as "The 20th Century" one of the worst battles mankind has had to face ( thus Christmas shopping and productivity have had to grow exponentially to meet with the desperate demands that have increased because of this big war which is still not over in the 21st century ).

If you are still having trouble with a gift for your parents or friends my suggestion is to steal something from them such as their keys, or the wallet or one of the rims on their car, or toothbrush, hell even the pillows if you want to REALLY piss em off. Then you can give that as a gift and tell your story of how you hunted down the thief and beat him/her to a bloody pulp and retrieved their possession. Needless to say, the amount of joy this will bring to either your folks or friends is only rivaled by the skillfull use of amphetamines as demosntrated by omniscient earlier in another thread. So if you have any good gift suggestions or deals please feel free to share. Remember, it isn't just thoughtful it's also supposed to be cheap (a very good word I like, which has acquired pejorative meaning in this age ).
    Last edited by Anonymouse; 12-22-2004, 05:55 PM.
    Achkerov kute.

Instead of a few pills as a gift I would want full bottles for my full time painkiller addiction. And right now I'm in the mood for some oxycontin.

Comment

I think everybody is in the mood for oxycontin

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        Needless to say, the amount of joy this will bring to either your folks or friends is only rivaled by the skillfull use of amphetamines as demosntrated by omniscient earlier in another thread. So if you have any good gift suggestions or deals please feel free to share. Remember, it isn't just thoughtful it's also supposed to be cheap (a very good word I like, which has acquired pejorative meaning in this age ).

Comment

Because amphetamines are an important part of Christmas and here is Santa getting rid of the evidence!
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

This little boy Patrick (from my Mothers sisters side that married a white man) along with his sister madelyn opened this present last year only tearing it half way only to find a a big d.ildo, they were shocked and didn't know what to do after that so they just stared at it until my aunt realized that it was the strap on gift she had gotten for the husband.

Comment

You can make a dyldo out of pretty much anything phallyc shaped and a thoughtful gift too.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                You can make a dyldo out of pretty much anything phallyc shaped and a thoughtful gift too.
                I would then make a phallyc shaped stonehenge which requires even more skill then with foil.

Also for all my good friends I would buy them Condoms so they do not get any sexual diseases because I want them to stay in my life forever. But I am cheap so I would have to get them recycled ones.

Comment

Working...
                X