Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Goths: damn cool or plainly pathetic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goths: damn cool or plainly pathetic?

I would like to know what you guys think about goths..... I used to hate them very much , I don't know why, but...you know what I mean....... Eyeshadow, long dark coats, pale face etc.......

A few years ago, I used to make fun about them on internet, here are a few sample.....the first one was a chat with a german goth girl on a random goth chat (I'm goth-wannabeeee, and she is "Ashley"):

GOTH-wannabeee> Are you goth?
    Ashley> at first - what makes you a Goth is the way of your own thinking
    Ashley> a little bit
    GOTH-wannabeee> Yeah right I always weep at night and I write poems
    Ashley> than the way how tio live
    GOTH-wannabeee> Sonnet in french
    GOTH-wannabeee> But for the looks
    GOTH-wannabeee> I need help
    Ashley> there are a lot more poeple Goths, but they never realize
    GOTH-wannabeee> Where do you buy your fancy queer stuff like vampire caps and other black eyeshadows
    Ashley> i write sometimes poems too
    Ashley> in a dark mood
    GOTH-wannabeee> and ripped clothes
    Ashley> in tears
    Ashley> but i wear normal clothes
    GOTH-wannabeee> So you'r not a vampire?
    Ashley> i'm a Goth in my Spirit
    Ashley> I'm a Werewolf
    Ashley> i can be very nice
    GOTH-wannabeee> Ah. btw isn't the name "Ashley" a bit too normal to be goth?
    Ashley> but sometimes i have to explode
    Ashley> nope
    Ashley> Ashley is a Vagrant
    GOTH-wannabeee> so you think that my name: Vartan fits in the goth subculture?
    Ashley> he has the power to rule the evil
    Ashley> Vartan - hm i don't know what it means
    Ashley> and when i explode i'm a beast
    GOTH-wannabeee> The man that fools follow. Then he leads them in a pit of fire
    GOTH-wannabeee> It's in an armenian book
    Ashley> Goth are very different from one personality to another
    Ashley> so i haven't read it
    Ashley> I'm a German
    GOTH-wannabeee> Do you have magic powers when being goth?
    Ashley> and it's difficult to get some interesting books here
    GOTH-wannabeee> I mean like simple things like turning someone you don't like in sorrow
    Ashley> I have the power to vanish out of others mind
    GOTH-wannabeee> wow. How much mana points is that?
    Ashley> If i don't wnat to know somebody any longer than i'll erase myself out of his mind
    GOTH-wannabeee> Does your mother know about that?
    Ashley> hm...difficult to say
    Ashley> i'm living together with my father
    GOTH-wannabeee> I've heard that goth don't like thir parents... is it true?
    Ashley> and he don't know anything
    Ashley> no thats a ly
    GOTH-wannabeee> Then you like your parents?
    Ashley> if you like your parents is a matter of famalie-beeing
    GOTH-wannabeee> Then If you like someone why do you goths want to die all the time?
    Ashley> It's not true
    GOTH-wannabeee>I know someone who wants to die but he doesn't want it because he says people need him in this world. Isn't that kinda hypocrit?
    Ashley> No, if he means it.. ;
    GOTH-wannabeee> I don't think so, goths have no friends so who the hell needs him?
    Ashley> That's a stereotype.. don't believe it.
    GOTH-wannabeee> Oh but do you want to die?
    Ashley> Hmmm not realy..
    GOTH-wannabeee> So if you have a piece of meat stuck in your throath and choking. Would you ask for help?
    GOTH-wannabeee> A big peace of meat.
    Ashley> Sur but if i'm choking, I can't speak ..... try normal exemple plz.
    GOTH-wannabeee> assume you can speak
    GOTH-wannabeee> you are goth.
    Ashley> Well yes like if some day a meat will kill me by being in my troath?
    GOTH-wannabeee> You never know.
    GOTH-wannabeee> Uh-Oh my question!!!!! Do you sleep in a coffin?????
    GOTH-wannabeee> Like Dracula
    Ashley> Why would I?
    GOTH-wannabeee> BEcause goths are vampires and undead.
    Ashley> Well I'd like to help you with gothness but are you making fun of me? Try interesting question sometimes
    GOTH-wannabeee> k k I have dark pubic hair, does that make me goth?
    Ashley> absolutly
    Ashley> Now get kicke
    GOTH-wannabeee> no plzzzzzzzzz I've got(h -lol) questions :-). One more
    Ashley> last an you'll get kicked.
    GOTH-wannabeee> Do I have to write "xxxx you mom, I'm goth" in my next sonnet?
    GOTH-wannabeee> becaus I've

And this other thing is a screenshot taken of a goth chat where me and my friend used to make fun of them :

Ok, jokes aside, what do you think about them? Don't tell me we have to respect them just because you saw that "Beautiful" clip from Christina Aguilera..

edit: I don't hate them for their way of thinking, after all if they want to die, I couldn't care less, it's just their attitude in society
    Last edited by !EEK; 12-29-2004, 09:20 AM.

they are pathetic...

it was a fashion thing at first, then it became a so-called personality... WHATEVER!

PATHETIC!

Comment

Originally posted by nunechka
      they are pathetic...

it was a fashion thing at first, then it became a so-called personality... WHATEVER!

PATHETIC!

I'll second that, clearly I concure after years of scrutinizing....

edit: Another thing I wanted to add is that they all say God is bullxxxx, it doesn't exist, but then they are talking a whole load of sh!t about Satan?!

It's like if they want to have an Italian restaurant without Pizzas....
      Cola, without gaz
      Terrorist without guns

Last edited by !EEK; 12-29-2004, 09:50 AM.

Comment

I used to be into the whole Goth thing too, but it's seriously all BS. Don't wanna get into all the details right now as to why though.

They. are on. to us....
        "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

good metaphor my love...

Comment

Originally posted by !EEK
            I'll second that, clearly I concure after years of scrutinizing....

edit: Another thing I wanted to add is that they all say God is bullxxxx, it doesn't exist, but then they are talking a whole load of sh!t about Satan?!

It's like if they want to have an Italian restaurant without Pizzas....
            Cola, without gaz
            Terrorist without guns

Most Goths are athiests.

Comment

So what are they talking about satan??!!

Whaaaiit a second..how do you know that!! Backwards she-devil! (hint your avatar )

Comment

Satanist and Goth are two different things. A Goth is a quiet attention freak. And they're full of xxxx. They pretend like they're anti-the establisment, like they don't wanna fit in with any body, but what they where looks more like a uniform to me than anything else.

Comment

..then I guess our Belgian freaks are GOth AND Satanist..oh god.. I must get out of here

Comment

Originally posted by !EEK
                    ..then I guess our Belgian freaks are GOth AND Satanist..oh god.. I must get out of here
                    Indeed, come to L.A.

Comment

Working...
                    X