Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dreams....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAmMadAtAC
    It didn't evolve from monkies, but instead monkies and humans share common ancestors. There's a big difference between a gorilla deciding to become human and a common ancestor splitting off into monkies, gorillas, humans, etc. over millions of years.
    this will be off topic, but i do not want to start another evolution thread.. lol..

what the hell is a common ancestor? and why would there be a splitt>? that arguement makes no sense.
    How do you hurt a masochist?
    -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by gevo
      what the hell is a common ancestor? and why would there be a splitt>? that arguement makes no sense.
      Hahaha evolution thread here we come. Over time things have mutations in their DNA that give them different traits. It's hard to imagine because it takes place over millions of years, but in order to get advantages things need to adapt and change. Some fish began to mutate and develop lungs and legs hundreds of millions of years ago so that they could eventually move up on land. There they no longer had to compete with other fish and they had the entire land for themselves, where after millions of years they continued to mutate and some became reptiles. There are so many factors that go into how things become different species and such that I wouldn't bother to go into it here and lets go back to dreams and the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmMadAtAC
        Hahaha evolution thread here we come. Over time things have mutations in their DNA that give them different traits. It's hard to imagine because it takes place over millions of years, but in order to get advantages things need to adapt and change. Some fish began to mutate and develop lungs and legs hundreds of millions of years ago so that they could eventually move up on land. There they no longer had to compete with other fish and they had the entire land for themselves, where after millions of years they continued to mutate and some became reptiles. There are so many factors that go into how things become different species and such that I wouldn't bother to go into it here and lets go back to dreams and the brain.
        im not gonna argue anymore.. lets just say i have read and heard dang close to every arguement for species evolution.. and i still have the simplest of arguements which none can explain/address... What is the driving force that creates such a complex mesh of logical thinking and bodily functions, and where did the fish come from?

Rhetorical questions btw, nothign you can say i have not heard before.
        How do you hurt a masochist?
        -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

Ahem... So, you are both aware that you are posting off topic and are doing it anyway? Lovely. Thank you for your tremendous consideration and prompt dismissal of the rules. Don't do it again.
          [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
          -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
            Emil_ when u see a dead person in your dreams talking to you it means you are going to receive some news any time soon.

Really? Who will I recieve this news from?

Comment

Since we're all talking about dreams, does anyone know how to get rid of a nightmare?
              I see...

Comment

do you mean keep it from recurring sagGal?

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago i was crashing at a friends house after we had gone clubbing, and i woke up at 5 30 and remembered this dream about how i was at this weird club with some friends, then my parents and my grandma came and i was really happy to see them for some reason, i went up to them nad my dad was all serious, so he took me by the arm and goes where were you guys, he pulls out a newspaper and somehow there is supposedly an article and it tells us somehow that someone was trying to kill me that night. then he calls my friend "kharabakh". lol. i was mad scared, scared shYtless in the dream actually. anyway, after that i went to the bathroom and as im coming out there is a couple hooking up by the door and when i come out the swinging door hits them lightly. the girls starts screaming at me and then i go into the dancefloor and its all flooded and the owner comes out and starts screaming at me because when i swung shut the door i xxxxed up the whole ceiling and the crack spread and i flooded the place. i start screaming at him about how i barely pushed the door. then i woke up and woke up everyone in hte room and annoyed the xxxx outta them by telling them the dream. i think the only reason i remember it is because i told it to someone.

edit:can someone decipther this dream for me?

Comment

Originally posted by SagGal
                  Since we're all talking about dreams, does anyone know how to get rid of a nightmare?
                  yes

Just wake up

Comment

Wow Harut. Now, why didn't I think of that?

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
                    do you mean keep it from recurring sagGal?
                    Yes, this is what I meant. I've been having the same nightmare for a long time. I haven't had it for about the whole month of November, but it's back.
                    I see...

Comment

well now you gotta tell us what happens in the nightmare. this is absolutely neccesary if we are going to help you.

Comment

Working...
                      X