Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Engaged and now stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by violette829
    Umm..Why don't you take someone with you? That way, you can do your thing, and still be there with your best bud. Janaaa I think you either need to get serious with someone, or get new friends. JK. If you want a Vegas partner, I'm always there!!! I DO HAVE TO WARN YOU-I AM NOT MYSELF IN VEGAS!!
    They keep telling me that actually and they want me to find someone before the wedding since I am the best man and I need to have someone. They know that's impossible . I wish there was someone and we would all be able to go out. Ok Violette I'm gonna introduce you as my long lost soul mate and we can all go to Vegas and you can not be yourself if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
      So it really sounds like she is being pissy about being left out of something. I mean, if she knooows he is not 'that type of guy' and if she trusts him, etc and knows he would never do anything to hurt her (which obviously she should by now considering the fact that they are engaged) then she is just being very unfair to him by being so disagreeable about his going somewhere without her. I think she needs to be a tad more understanding of his feelings about being able to spend time with a good friend before he gets married.

Ahh yes, these were the types of replies I needed, thank you CK .

Comment

Originally posted by omniscient
        Ahh yes, these were the types of replies I needed, thank you CK .
        You are very welcome, my pleasure. (Even though you flaked on me New Years Eve. grrrr. lol )
        The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

You are very welcome, my pleasure. (Even though you flaked on me New Years Eve. grrrr. lol )
          I did no such thing, if you were to tell me to meet up with you one of the days I would have. ""I am not like those other guys""

Comment

I did no such thing, if you were to tell me to meet up with you one of the days I would have. ""I am not like those other guys""
            What other guys? lol.

I think you completely missed the joke.
            The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

We have done this before, it's not like it's the first time. I am not trying to get his attention I am trying to spend the last 2 years having fun before he gets married.
              Relax. His life wont be over when he gets married. Unless he's whipped cream with cherry on top.

Comment

What other guys? lol.

I think you completely missed the joke.
                I know Bejug, I think you missed my joke/sarcasm also .

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
                  Relax. His life wont be over when he gets married. Unless he's whipped cream with cherry on top.
                  No he is actually the least whipped out of all my friends that have a girl. I don't hang out with everyone like I used to though, that is why if the girl doesn't want him to go out without her then I don't really want to go with anyone else.

Comment

No he is actually the least whipped out of all my friends that have a girl. I don't hang out with everyone like I used to though, that is why if the girl doesn't want him to go out without her then I don't really want to go with anyone else.

Omni, why do I get the feeling that this chick is an unwanted pest? She's pissy.

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
                      Omni, why do I get the feeling that this chick is an unwanted pest? She's pissy.
                      No the funny thing is she is the best and I love her to death. That's what sucks, I can't resent her .

Comment

Working...
                      X