Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What If Women Ruled The World?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no "whats" or "ifs" about it, Women DO rule the world

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
      Hell no! In my opinion, that kind of baseless feministic rhetoric actually does more harm than good in promoting the women's cause.

hahahaaaa, did i touch a male nerve? ooopsie, 'clearly' this is not dan!

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
        'clearly' this is not dan!
        Damn straight
        this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
          Damn straight
          hahaaaaa, don't get too excited now it's not like i posted my sexy cleavage...*i wonder if sexy will get filtered*

Comment

"How to survive a plane crash"
            Step 1: Ask the stewardess if the plane really is going to crash.
            Step 2: Look around for cleavage, preferably the kind you prefer.
            Step 3: If no cleavage is found, put your head inbetween your knees instead.
            Step 4: Brace yourself for impact.

Comment

uhmmmm this is a thread about women ruling the world, not samurai's fantasies

now, get down and give me five!!!!

Comment

This thread shows that women can not lead the world because obviously their egos are over inflated.

Comment

EVERYONE knows that mens egos are beyond what they should be....lol, no offence to any man here. I love men.

Comment

no. Men are simple creatures. Women, are complex, dangerous. I have yet to know a static woman. lol I may be speaking out of anger, but honestly, girls are fickle.

Comment

this thread trutly does bug me like no other... it implies that women are "subjects"

there is no doubt that if women were in chrage of MOST things like dimplomacy and the rest that we would be lving in a better managed, humane society... i just imagine my mother making the decisions, and it seems that when i apply it to the rest of the women (MOST) women are much more carrying versus men.

women NATURELY do NOT have as much testasterone (cant spell) then men and so we are not as competitive (mostly) and we are much more nurturing...

as far as stress goes, this is a misconseption... why cant we handle stress? because we take it out in a different way??? you see i would normally cry if i was stressed out, and then when i'm straight i would take care of business with a logical sober mind set, but MEN! they go crazy, lets say they were teased when they were young they come back to be cereal killers... if a guy is stressed out he takes it out on the people around him more often then if a woman is stressed out.

did you know that 95% of gun violence in the world is committed by MEN!

so if we naturally do not have the chemical in our bodies that makes us go insane (testastrone), we are naturally not violent and competitive, therefore we are not looking for a fight and even if we are confronted (MOST) of the time we would avoid and maybe even make friends with the people...

so think about your mothers vs. your fathers... your mother works as much and when she comes home she cooks, cleans, takes you to school brings you home and still manages to be a great person to TALK TO... if my dad had a bad day at work, no one can talk to him, but my mom, you would never know she had a bad day, she still does the regular things... she is still carrying and if you have a problem she puts her problems away and cares for you...

LOOK! poeple i am not saying that ALL! women are this way, but i'd say that 7 out of 10 women fit the peaceful carrying, compassionate persons characteristic, and 7 out of 10 men fit the angry competitive, violent, fight starting, etc. characteristic...

so there you have it! it is more likely that if a woman was the president and more of what women want was paid attention to, we would be living in a world that is peaceful, hunger free, and environmentally sound. on top of that women are the natural teachers of our world, we would reward education, and good deed, versus men reward the people with the most money or the most "points", the biggest muscles, etc...

anywho 7 out of 10 peacful people versus 7 out of 10 angry testasterone driven war driven people: You make the choice!

Comment

Working...
                      X