Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is this racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this racist?

Hello my friends.

I am a regular visitor to a popular African American forum on the web. Today I posted a short experience I had during a business trip to Philly. To my surprise this thread received about 300 responses, 95% of which were negative toward me.

So I am wondering, do you think this post is racist?

Clubbin714
    Pro

Hello all, as most of you know I was on a business trip to Philly over the weekend. Things went well and I had a great time in Philly like I usually do. I did have an interesting experience on a bus ride to a local gym I thought you guys and girls would like to hear.

It all started when I got on a bus to go to the gym near the hotel I was staying at. I grabbed a seat in the front on the bus. This black man comes in and right away I could tell he smelled like ass. He was scrawny and unbathed looking. He was wearing those annoying glasses with the real thick gold arms. He had some weird jeans on, and on the back pocket three fake plastic 100 dollar bills were hanging out of the back pocket and the bills were stitched into the jeans. He comes on the bus and attempts to sit next to me. I say, "This seats taken, brother, but there are some seats open for you in the back of the bus." He says, "What da f*ck is dat suppose to mean, mutha f*cker?!!" I say, "It means I don't want your smelly ass sitting next to me, now beat it!"

He starts yelling at me right in the middle of the bus, "I ain't the one, don't play me, etc etc." I jumped out of seat and hit him with a quick uppercut that nearly lifted him out of his Timberlands. He hit the floor of the bus and he wasn't getting up to cause any more problems. By now the white bus driver was staring at me and so were many of the colored people riding the bus. I went up to the biggest black guy on the bus and said, "What's up p*ssy, why the f*ck you staring at me?" He said, "Relax mustard, I ain't got no problem with you." I sat back down and rode the bus up the street to the gym. As I was getting off I looked the white bus driver in the eye, and I said, "You liked that xxxx didn't you?" He said, "Yeah, I did."

geeee, You should really think about writing scripts for movies, with all these adventurous experiences of yours.

Comment

Spiral is correct. An autobiography of my life would easily surpass the Matrix for top box office grossed over a weekend for an R rated film.

Comment

Originally posted by spiral
        geeee, You should really think about writing scripts for movies, with all these adventurous experiences of yours.
        Spiral, I would have absolutely LOVED to have heard the tone of your voice if you had said that out loud.

Comment

Re: Is this racist?

Originally posted by clubbin714
          I jumped out of seat and hit him with a quick uppercut that nearly lifted him out of his Timberlands. He hit the floor of the bus and he wasn't getting up to cause any more problems.
          Doesn't this remind you of the action-packed game Mortal Kombat? I mean with the word uppercut and all that toughness, "I'm the bomb" macho xxxx. Tell you what clubbin, you can kick my ass too.

Comment

Pretty racist indeed. It wasnt racist until you mentioned the "biggest black guy on the bus."

Comment

I have a story too. I was surfing and this blak tail shark came up and had some beef. The xxxxx wanted to eat me!!! I socked him one on his 40" jaw, and then I went to the biggest black tail shark and said, "you xxxxx, you want some of this?" He said no. As I was paddling out, I looked at the great white shark chillin next to me and said "You liked that xxxx didnt you?" He said "Ya I did."

Is this sharkism? Please tell me.

As a result of this story, I want all the ladies to know that my penis is a couple inches bigger and my balls are the size of grapefruits. Thank you. I had to show off my testosterone motivated experience with you all.

Thank you.

Comment

Dude, are you mocking clubbin? HOW DARE YOU!!! He might kick your ass too!

Wanna stand side by side so he can kick both our asses at the same time with one swift kick? That should save him some trouble. :twisted:

Comment

Actually I want to be upper cutted. I dont know about you, but I love getting chin checked.

Comment

ClubbinKillaCaliMan714 strikes yet again.

Like I said, your own personal comic book would do the trick.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X