Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Insult thread ( Archive candidate )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, this thread greatly parrallels the relations with America and the Middle East. Baron, you have proven yourself to be the hypocrite of the century. You criticise me in other posts and tell me I should ask why the Middle East hates America, yet when one insult (insult=bomb)is thrown your way, you throw one back. You never ASKED why I hated you, you only threw one back. I guess you are just like President Bush, and like all the "evil Americans." Tsk. Tsk. You almost had me for a second, but I knew you werent God all along.

Comment

I'd have to disagree, this thread was one of the best threads ever,

and you fell for it. lol head over heals, cuz you "love bait" sooo much.

yummy isnt it... :P

Comment

My, oh, my...this little thread here sure flourished a bit since the last time I dropped by, eh?

[quote="fIReBuRntInHeLL"]
        Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
        Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
        Originally posted by Anonymouse
        Im sorry for what I am about to do but I have to bash you two.

My first insults goes out to jahannam. What is the purpose of you on these boards? You can't seem to type coherently ANYWHERE. What is it with you and the constant reference to "....."?

And fireburntinhell why do you always act as my cheerleader? Can't you for once stop agreeing with me?

Now I hope you two offer better insults than the mere bucket of xxxx and other petty one liners.

I await for a proper challenge. :twisted:
        WHAT CAN I DO WE HAVE THE SAME OPINIONS IN MANY THINGS!!! NO MATTER HOW MUCH U INSULT ME IM NOT GONNA INxxxx UUUUU! WELL DONT THINK THAT IM OBSSESSED WITH U, BUT WHEN I LIKE SOME PPL DONT LIKE 2 INSULT THEM.................. THATS JUST ME, A LIL FIRE BURNT IN THE HELLLLLL :twisted:

:twisted: I INSULT ONLY, PPL WHO DESERVE TO BE INSULTED
        You sound like a chicken to me...*imitating chicken dance while making chicken sounds, while eating chicken* :twisted:[/q]

is that what u think Ypkisssss? think! who cares am i gonna prove myself HERE? dont think soooooooooo! there is this thing called "REAL LIFE". hERE
        is just for fun. If i sound to u like chicken, im not just a chicken, im Kentucky Fried Chicken!!!
        Kentucky Fried Chicken...HAHAHA, I LOVE IT!!! I take it back, you're a cool girlie.

Oh and Anonymouse, I hope that pissed you off...I broke the rule of your "witty" little thread. But hey, I'll play along...

Anonymouse
        Surferarmo
        Speakenglishordie

...NEED I SAY MORE?

UM YEA, I'M GOING TO :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...

Anonymouse - Pah, meknel lini vor qez qnnadati. Holy xxxx, is there anything in this world that comes close to your "high" standards? It's really sad...it's people like you that never find happiness in this life. That's where their flaw lies. I'd make a crack about your post-xxxxxing, but that's been overplayed.

Surferarmo - I might've implied this somewhere down the line, but what the hell crawled up your ass??? Goddamn, you're so anal. Lighten up...JEEEEEEEZ! Your little political rants are becoming a bit too boring. Find something else to talk about, or does your puny little mind not able to comprehend anything outside of politics?

Speakenglishordie - I changed my mind...don't feel like wasting my time.

And Spiral, you're right...this thread is hilarious.

Comment

dorobo... I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
          dants...if I found you floating in my pool, I'd punish my dog...
          surfer... I'd slap you, but xxxx splatters...
          fireburntinhell...if you only knew how much I secretly hated you, you'd love me for holding it in...
          spiral...You take care and I hope I'll run into you - when I'm driving.

Comment

this is my last HATE POST!

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
            UUUUUU ALLLLLLLL, THATS Y IM STILL HERE AND POSTING THIS HATE POST.

Comment

I KNOW, I TOLD THAT IM NOT GONNA POST ABOUT THIS SUBJECT BUT I HAVE TO ADD THIS: SPIRAL UR SOOOOOO RIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
                this is my last HATE POST!

UUUUUU ALLLLLLLL, THATS Y IM STILL HERE AND POSTING THIS HATE POST.
                SHSHSHSHSH... Don't say yes until I finish talking!

Comment

R U DONE?

Comment

Look what I started.

You can all thank me later.

The bottom line is I had to get to work once I started this so you all got the upper edge on the thread.

Hehehehe archive this ac.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Oh dear God I was told that I make fun of everything by flames oh woe is me I am so hurt I dare burst her bubbles of illusions. Well flames dear, ever try actually talking and being more vivid? I mean youre as cold as ice yet your name is flames. Youre a total oxymoron.

And surfer, the only enlightenment you ever had was reading the Berenstein Bears Go Republican. That is about all you ever had regarding enlightenment and you wouldn't know enlightenment if it assxxxxed you, crawled up your large intestine, then up your stomach, then up through your esophagus and out of your mouth.

Fireburtninhell, please type more coherently so I am better able to read your insults. CAPS LOCK doesnt add any more value to your posts.

Jahannam, youre typing skills are as abominable as fireburntinhells. I mean I know we are all horny creatures but dear god you give typing a bad name and your constant "...." only reflects the gaps or incoherence in your thought processes. Since you and fireburntinhell type so horribly, you might as well wear some mittens and type as that would not make much of a difference from the already incoherent ramblings you both offer.

Baron Dants, youre measly presence hasn't really done anything as of late other than make posts about Canada. In fact, everytime I see youre name I think of the maple leaf - on fire. What can you talk about? I mean if you were to type in CAPS LOCK it wouldnt make youre posts any more notable. In fact, even insults don't elevate your posting status.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X