Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

JLo Wants to be First Female President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLo Wants to be First Female President

BERLIN (AFP) - After conquering Hollywood and the pop charts, Latina superstar Jennifer Lopez says she is ready to wrestle George W. Bush out of the White House.

"I'm a total powerhouse. If you ask me, I'd like to become the first female president -- that would be really cool," J.Lo told German celebrity glossy Bravo in an issue to be published Wednesday.

"The first thing I would do is redecorate the White House -- it doesn't look very cozy."

"La Lopez", 35, said the best break from her growing entertainment empire is housekeeping.

"Believe it or not -- I clean my house! All the stress disappears when I'm straightening up," she said, in comments published in German.

Lopez said she was sure after two divorces and her "Bennifer" engagement debacle with actor Ben Affleck that her marriage with singer Marc Anthony would last.

"I have a very good feeling and am sure that we will never part," he said.

"I think he would father beautiful children."

oh great. here we go again.

Comment

JLo is too hot. I can't believe she married that homo.

Comment

And Angelina Jolie considers running for Senate... hahaha
        Go feminism!

Angelina Jolie Considers Run for Senate
        By Biff Scuzzy

WASHINGTON –Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie says she is not satisfied to be known simply as the woman who broke up Brad Pitt’s marriage. Jolie told Tim Russert on “Meet the Press” yesterday that she is considering a run for the United States senate in 2006.
        “An actor is governor of California; we had an actor in the White House; it’s time we had an actress in the Senate,” said Jolie, fingering a small transparent vial filled with red liquid hanging from a silver chain around her neck.

Jolie, 29, who was honored last month at the Kuwait Embassy for her work with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, told Russert she believes California Senator Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat, who is up for reelection next year, is vulnerable, “particularly on the gay rights issue.”

Feinstein recently had the damaging distinction of winning this year’s Pink Brick award. This award, which has been compared to the Razzies, is presented annually by San Francisco’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride Committee (LGBTPC) to the public figure who has done the most to damage the gay rights cause. President Bush and talk show host Laura Schlessinger won the award previously.

According to LGBTPC president Joey Cain, Senator Feinstein earned the Pink Brick for telling reporters the morning after President Bush's (re)election that progress on the gay marriage front, which Feinstein described as "too much, too fast, too soon," had helped save the White House for Republicans.

Jolie told Russert that Feinstein’s remark demonstrates an insensitivity to the needs of gays and lesbians throughout California. “As someone who has been in a serious relationship with a woman in the past, I feel that I can speak to gay and lesbian issues with an authenticity that Senator Feinstein lacks.”

Jolie said she has yet to decide whether to run as a Republican or a Democrat. Her indecision prompted California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to offer some unsolicited advice.

“Angelina is far too beautiful to be a Democrat,” said Schwarzenegger. “I did a few focus gropes recently, and the results showed that Angelina would do best as a Republican. I would love to get my hands on her candidacies.”

If Jolie decides to run, she said she would willing step down as Sexiest Woman in the World in order to devote all her energies to her campaign. Jolie earned the Sexiest Woman in the World title in a recent FHM magazine poll. She came out on top of actresses Halle Berry and Scarlett Johansson, socialite Paris Hilton, “Desperate Housewives” star Teri Hatcher, and celebrity Pam Anderson. The FHM poll, which attracted more than fifteen million votes from twenty-seven countries, has a 3.5 percent margin of erection.

In related news, Democratic Senator Hillary Clinton blamed her poor showing in the Sexiest Woman in the World voting on “a vast right-wing conspiracy and the negative campaigns run by my opponents.”

http://www.pugbus.net/Politics/04112005_joliesenate.htm

Comment

TomServo browses yahoo news.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

so does pyunik. i mean the soccer team.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              TomServo browses yahoo news.
              Actually, I get most of these articles from Fark.

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
                so does pyunik. i mean the soccer team.

Heeeeeeeeey, I love pyunik the soccer team.

They should get a new coach any day now! And Edgar Manucharyan is playing for them again, until he leaves for Ajax in July.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
                  Actually, I get most of these articles from Fark.
                  TomServo browses Fark dot com.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Armenians soccer , the real word is football, league must be corupted.There is something wrong with it.Every time i check the league i see Pyunik like 20-25 points ahead the second one , nothing interesting to watch.No competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X