Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Woman MADE him rape her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman MADE him rape her

Unbelievable...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Egyptian rapist blames his victim
    Says a woman who wears a short dress 'makes him take her'

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

An Egyptian rapist on death row is blaming his victim for the crime, saying she wore a short dress and such women "make" their attackers rape.

The interview with the rapist aired on Dubai TV April 22. A clip of the segment with English subtitles is viewable at the Middle East Media Research Institute website.

The rapist, Ayman Mahmoud, is interviewed by a young woman who is fully clothed from head to toe.

Here is the transcript of the interview:

Interviewer: How old are you, Ayman?
    Ayman: Twenty-six years old.

Interviewer: What were you sentenced for?

Ayman: Kidnapping and rape.

Interviewer: What was she wearing?

Ayman: She wore a short dress, which didn't have enough material for a sleeve. If I tried using it as a sleeve it would be too tight for my arm.

Interviewer: Tell us more about the clothes.

Ayman: If she wants to wear a short dress, she should wear pants underneath. But the short dress … Even if she's unmarried, or a little girl, when someone sees her short clothes, he will find the courage, and won't leave her alone. A girl like this makes a guy …

Interviewer: She seduces him?

Ayman: Yes, she makes him take her, even if it's in the middle of town. Even if he has to kill or die, he will still take her.

Interviewer: You would be ready to kill to have a girl wearing such clothes?

Ayman: Because I can't accept this. … She's not human …

Interviewer: You don't respect her. You think she deserves it.

Ayman: If she had proper upbringing, I would stand by her.

Interviewer: If you met a girl dressed modestly, could you possibly think of raping or even getting near her?

Ayman: You mean a respectable one?

Interviewer: Yes.

Ayman: I would protect her even if it kills me. I would free her.

Interviewer: You don't say …

Ayman: Yes, but … But getting in trouble to save a girl whose clothes don't make sense … then I'd be getting into a fight because of a girl whose behavior is improper.

Interviewer: Let's assume that a woman is wearing a short, revealing dress. Does this make you think she is not a good woman? Maybe she is good and you shouldn't get near her.

Ayman: No good woman dresses like this. A good woman is God-fearing, she doesn't go out at night, and she wears long clothing.

Interviewer: One last question. Do you pray, Ayman?

Ayman: No.

Interviewer: Why?

Ayman: I tried to pray but …

Ayman: No, no, I don't pray.

Interviewer: Why, Ayman?

Interviewer: Why don't you want to end you life obeying God?

Ayman: I didn't do anything good when I was out. … I didn't pray. … I didn't pray when I was out, so I should pray now that I'm in trouble?! If I'd prayed when I was out I would never have gotten here.

Interviewer: You know that these are the words of Satan. Satan is telling you … He caused you to lose your life and now he wants you to lose the world to come. He says to you: "You did this and that and now it doesn't make sense to pray." Yes, you need to pray.

Interviewer: Ayman, ask for forgiveness and pray, and don't despair of Allah's mercy.

Ayman: Well, OK.

Interviewer: Ask Allah to forgive you.

Interviewer: I pray that Allah forgives you.

Ayman: OK.

Interviewer: Will you pray every day?

Ayman: OK, I will.

Interviewer: And you'll ask Allah for forgiveness?

Ayman: Yes.

Interviewer: I give you this Quran, Ayman. Read it every day after you purify yourself.

Ayman: I never really learned to read.

Interviewer: You can't read?

Ayman: No, I can't.

Interviewer: Try, surely you can read a little bit?

Interviewer: You can't read at all?

Interviewer: Well, I'll bring you a cassette you can listen to.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=44339
    And what’s even more sad is the fact that in many Muslim countries, women are the ones who get blamed for it. They have something called “honor killing” where a family member kills a female member of his family for a sexual activity that has brought dishonor to the family. xxxxin unbelievable.

Mhm. Right.

Comment

Well of course raping and using brute force is definately not right.
      But this guy has a point.

I mean look at those girls and how they are.

If you care so much about your dignity and self respect and you don't want men look at you weird , you wont dress like that in the first place.
      Last edited by Red Brigade; 05-19-2005, 07:18 PM.

Comment

That f***** idiot cant even read but he thinks he can judge people. But I do feel bad for the guy. Imagine if they let him come to US for just one day... (he can't handle all the women in short skirts )

Comment

haha, he's such a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Brigade
            Well of course raping and using brute force is definately not right.
            But this guy has a point.

I mean look a those girls and how they are.

If you care so much about your dignity and self respect and you don't want men look at you weird , you wont dress like that in the first place.
            to look at someone "weird" and to rape them are two very dif. things

i just stated the obvious. yay.

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
              i just stated the obvious. yay.
              Haha, soooooooooo adorable.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
                Unbelievable...
                What a dumbass. His thinking, if taken to the logical extreme, implies that no one is responsible for their actions. I guess I can just go to the store and steal icecream (I like Klondike), and I can just blame it on the ice cream because it made me steal it.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Wow thats just weird. I mean ya women should watch out and wear things that a appropriate but a dress? That man should realize that it wasn't her fault. I'm sure that she wasn't standing out there waiting for someone to come and rape her. Just because you look like a prostitute doesn't mean you are a prostitute.

Comment

A world where Beauty is covered suffocates me!

PS. Can a gay person rape men in shorts?
                    What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X