Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

just what the hell is true love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True LoVe iS whEn two Foolish People get addicted to each other and they think thats all they need after few month they relize that its just a dream they are living in and break up trying to look for somebody else that can bring them joy !` thats what i would see if i really didnt know what true love is bUt i know what it is > ITs when you cant stop thanking about them and you Constantly talk to them in your head and you cant wait till u meet or see them one more time. Your heart beats faster and its like ur in a role coaster whenever u wait for him to pick up his phone and every joke he says u think its the best @! you can stop smiling every time u hear his name its like it makes your day!~ WHEN YOUR FOOLISH AND YOU FALL FOR IT

Comment

LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS AT THE END U GONNA HAVE A xxxxED UP FEELING ABOUT THE LOVE THAT U HAD HEHEHEHEHEH

Comment

Originally posted by Dorobo
        Shut the xxxx up fire! You never offer anything of value. You're a walking used car commercial.

Let me tell you something, love is not something that just happens between two people. Whatever the situation, most of the "love" feelings you experience "at first site" are nothing but lust. What else could they be? Real love is developed over a long period of time and requires a mutual understanding of each others personalities, beliefs, quirks, ect.
        wow, im completely full of values!!!! dont stop ur genious ideas, i need some more, so my so-called valueless mind and ideas would be enrished from yours. IM AMAZED

Comment

it's allright Fire, don't panic.
          Wisdom eventually comes to all of us. Someday it might even be your turn...

Comment

WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO WITHOUT THE HELP OF GENIOUS JAHANNAM AND THE BEAUTIFULL MINDED DORADO! FROM EL DORADO..... :twisted:

Comment

<<<cracking up
              Fire... I beg you
              pleeease
              for once... insult me...
              I wanna see what you've got..please
              i'm sick of your nonsarcastic sarcasm...

Comment

SO did we come up with an answer OR we are juST fighting each other?

Comment

there IS no answer...
                  if there was one, I'd find it a long time ago...

Comment

lol thank you so much fire. You, despite every urge and instinct in your body you managed to type in normal letters! Not caps! Someone get this girl a cookie.

See, if you would just type out all of your opinions in little things called sentences and avoid blatantly shouting out your ideas tenfold in each of your posts, we would be more inclined to oblige you and even include you in some of our debates. Perhaps I’m being too much of a perfectionist. I cant expect much from strangers...

Comment

You know I don't usually post cheesy love songs, but this song by Karen Ramirez really sums up this idea of love. I mean granted it's not a famous song, and it is simple, yet so sublime and to the point.

Karen Ramirez - Looking for Love

I was alone thinkin' I was just fine
                      I wasn't lookin' for anyone to be mine
                      I thought love was just a fabrication
                      A train that wouldn't stop at my station

Home, alone, that was my consignment
                      Solitary confinement
                      So when we met I was skirting around you

I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you
                      I didn't know I was looking for love

Cuz there I stood and I would
                      Oh I wonder could I say how I felt
                      And not be misunderstood
                      A thousand stars came into my system
                      I never knew how much I had missed them

Slap on my map on my heart you landed
                      I was coy but you made me candid
                      And now the planets circle around you

I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you baby

So we build from here with love the foundation
                      In a world of tears, one consolation
                      Now you're here there's a full brass band
                      Playin' in me like a wonderland
                      And if you left I would be two foot small
                      And every tear would be a water fall
                      Soundless boundless I surround you

I just didn't know