Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    That depends, if it's summer or winter. Oh my God we are so funny with these insane word humor!
    I prefer warm women; they are not "seasonal" and brighten your world like a sunshine!

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    How about we just get a tattoo to show how awesome, aggressive, and rebellious we are! Then maybe I can land a job as an investment banker at Morgan Stanley!
    Sorry! I'm already a Morgan Stanley alumni and Cool Like Dat???!!!!
    What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

morgan stanley was responsible for the belgian congo

true or false
      haha
      Last edited by thedebutante; 08-14-2005, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante

true or false
        haha
        morgan who?

As far as totoos go, I don't think I'd ever get one, and I don't find one that covers any sizeable amount of a woman's skin very attractive either. I think tatoos and other body alterations are for the most part our way of dealing with our insecutities about the way our bodies look or about the way we are percieved by others. The body is a temple, and having a tatoo is like writing F.U.C.K.Y.O.U. on the outter walls.

Comment

true or false
          Si Si Si says Koffi Olomidé.

"Les chiens aboient, la caravane passe" says the old (North) African adage!

haha
          LOL Some say that laughter may be the expression of bitterness!
          Last edited by Siamanto; 08-14-2005, 05:05 PM.
          What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

true or false
            haha
            He wasn't, Belgium has played THE major role of the african colonial territory division. And "Congo" has been given to Belgium by the european empires as a gift to our good king Leopold II.
            So whatever role Stanley played, the Congo would have been handed anyway to Belgium by the council of European countries.

Besides....Congo wasn't really a Belgian colony, it was the property of the king......till he died....it became a colony AFTER that.

So in short, Leopold II's death was responsible for the belgian congo (if that makes sense... )

oh and about tattoos....(seen it's the topic)..I don't know, jus tavoid the clichés, else you'd look like an ass.
            Sorry, you won't get any thoughts from me, tattoos have become lame, it's not even a way of self expression anymore. If you really want to get one, don't make one of those typical armenian landscapes... coat of arms are the way to go
            Last edited by !IKE; 08-14-2005, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Tattoos > Europe> everyone else
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Popularity of tatoos, much like any other fad, is just temporary (or periodic). Even though they might be the hip thing now that everyone does, you never know how they will be viewed in 10 years. So instead of something so permanent, custom design a t-shirt with a nice logo/message/painting/whatever on it. If in a few months it's still interesting to you, have it remade and continue wearing it ... until you're tired of it.

If you really want to make a message, say no to fads.
                Last edited by Sip; 08-14-2005, 08:49 PM.
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
                  Popularity of tatoos, much like any other fad, is just temporary (or periodic). Even though they might be the hip thing now that everyone does, you never know how they will be viewed in 10 years. So instead of something so permanent, custom design a t-shirt with a nice logo/message/painting/whatever on it. If in a few months it's still interesting to you, have it remade and continue wearing it ... until you're tired of it.

If you really want to make a message, say no to fads.
                  Not less and not more than cars or T-shirts!

The mind is a terrible thing to waste and imprison!
                  "Free your mind and your ??? will follow!" (Funkadelic)
                  Last edited by Siamanto; 08-14-2005, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Anna Magnani > Roses > Tattoos

Comment

Originally posted by !IKE
                      He wasn't,
                      nah he was

i wonder if he had a tattoo

Comment

Working...
                      X