Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ankap - Angry at the Mayans for a false prediction? POST YOUR GRIEVANCES HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Ankap Thread - Goal of 2006 - 333 Pages

What if some day or night a demon were to steal into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it you will have to live once again and innumerable times again; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unspeakably small or great in your life must return to you, all in the same succession and sequence – even this spider and this moonlight between the trees, and even this moment and I myself. The eternal hourglass of existence is turned over again and again, and you with it, speck of dust!’ Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: ‘You are a god, and never have I heard anything more divine.’ If this thought gained power over you, as you are it would transform and possibly crush you; the question in each and every thing, ‘Do you want this again and innumerable times again?’ would lie on your actions as the heaviest weight! Or how well disposed would you have to become to yourself and to life to long for nothing more fervently than for this ultimate eternal confirmation and seal? ---Nietzsche
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

No!! It's totally true!!! I bought toe socks!!! I also ordered leg warmers and jelly shoes online. The leg warmers are for practicality...the jelly shoes (jammie flats) are because I didn't have any as a child.

Comment

I'm trying to find this Elvis Costello song I heard one time 10 years ago and loved it. Now I can't find. I think it might be I Want You, but I'm not sure.

Comment

who is it dat you want? LOL

Ok peoples, I am back from my trip to Melb, going to SA on Wendesday sux, coz I am coming down with the flu. yuck. Going to melb again end of of November. fun fun fun!!! someone want to trade jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Crissy
            who is it dat you want? LOL

Ok peoples, I am back from my trip to Melb, going to SA on Wendesday sux, coz I am coming down with the flu. yuck. Going to melb again end of of November. fun fun fun!!! someone want to trade jobs?
            pfft, so you travel, big deal

I on the other hand sit in front of my comp all day, top dat
            hehe

Ps how was your trip

Comment

hahaha, yea well I don't want to go so soon Im still recovering from last trip LOL

the trip was good, hmm........very good in fact

Comment

Originally posted by Crissy
                hahaha, yea well I don't want to go so soon Im still recovering from last trip LOL

the trip was good, hmm........very good in fact
                oh oh, I suppose you sharing with us is out of question then.

Comment

Great...I just got an e-mail from someone I'm supposed to work for and he told me that he couldn't remember my e-mail, so he typed in my name on Google, and the first thing that comes up is my posts on this forum...he said I seem to be a very active poster...now I wonder if he read all my posters or not...tsk tsk...

Comment

We are still down on our goal fellas!
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

For dinner, my dad & I had an Al Capone roast. It is pork, beef, ham, mozzerella, & pepperoni all tied together.

Comment

Working...
                      X