Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ankap - Angry at the Mayans for a false prediction? POST YOUR GRIEVANCES HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Ankap Thread - Goal of 2006 - 333 Pages

Vice City, yes! Great game!

Comment

Damn it, I can get over that helicopter mission...any way I can "skip" it?

Comment

Hmmmm let me check for ya ...

IGN has a bunch of codes and cheats for the PS2 here, if you're playing on a PS2 ...
        Last edited by Lamb Boy; 10-23-2006, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I have those already...my problem seems to be my motor coordination...I have none...hehehe I CANNOT aim and shoot at the same time while the damn helicopter is moving...I'm thinking about sending my memory card to my brother by mail so he can pass the mission for me...hehehe...I've been stuck at this level since forever!

Thanks for the help anyway...have you played Libert City? Is it much different from San Andreas?

Comment

You gamer you!! heheheh Nope I haven't played Liberty City Stories ... I forgot they released it for the PS2. I was going to get it for the PSP but decided to save my $$ for my move out to LA seeing as I'll need every single penny I can scrounge up ... city is crazy expensive! Will be headed that way around the new year! I'm excited! Time to see what the left side is like ... the South East is killin' me!!

I just finished playing Destroy All Humans which at first was a novel game with cutsie levels and missions and by the end I couldn't wait for it to be over. They really didn't do enough with the idea and the overall creativity seemed to be lacking as each mission was practically a clone of the previous one ... one of the few games I'll trade in ... oh well.

Comment

HA...we are contributing to the growth of the thread, after all, we have a goal!

What else do you play? I like UT3 (I know it's old), Need for Speed, Mario Bros (hehehe) and the Sims...

Btw, it's so cool that you're moving to LA...I'm sure you're gonna love it! (ha, one would think that I'm very familiar with LA...been there once and was so sick that I didn't even got to see the walk of fame...hehehehe). Anyway, I'll be heading down south around February...hopefully I'll get to do the whole sightseeing thing...

Comment

Well let's see I have a big BIG collection of PS2 games too many to mention (I get 'em on the cheap at Gamestop when the price drops to like $20 or under), but as far as games I really like to play, I like the Star Wars Battlefront series a bunch, the entire GTA series (not bragging but I still have my DMA GTA original PC disc from when I first played it ... that game is still classic! Top down view lol!), Mercenaries actually almost everything LucasArts puts out is pretty quality. Hmm I have Spiderman 2 which is like GTA engine meets Spiderman, Burnout series, Grand Turismo series. Viewtiful Joe

Now I want for my PSP Lumines 1 & 2 and this new game they came out with called Every Extended Extra. The company always makes music type puzzle games where everything you do as far as user actions plays a part in triggering a musical riff in the game that goes along with the soundtrack. Sounds crazy and it is but they're really cool games.

Now I wish I could play PC games but my system is way too old and can't keep up with anything new. The last PC game I installed was Sid Meier Pirates, which was and still is one of my favorite games of all time.

If I had a decent PC I'd play the Age of Empires series, Battlefield 2, and the new Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six. To enjoy those on a PC on top of the PC purchase you could EASILY spend several thousand dollars pimpin' your system out! That's crazy ...

Classic NES? Maniac Mansion, Blades of Steel, of course Super Mario!!

Classic Arcade? Defender ... probably the greatest game of all time imo!!

Look ANON we're doing it!! We're really really doing it!! lol

Comment

Jen, how did the garbage bag costume work out?

Comment

Originally posted by Lamb Boy
                    Well let's see I have a big BIG collection of PS2 games too many to mention (I get 'em on the cheap at Gamestop when the price drops to like $20 or under), but as far as games I really like to play, I like the Star Wars Battlefront series a bunch, the entire GTA series (not bragging but I still have my DMA GTA original PC disc from when I first played it ... that game is still classic! Top down view lol!), Mercenaries actually almost everything LucasArts puts out is pretty quality. Hmm I have Spiderman 2 which is like GTA engine meets Spiderman, Burnout series, Grand Turismo series. Viewtiful Joe

Now I want for my PSP Lumines 1 & 2 and this new game they came out with called Every Extended Extra. The company always makes music type puzzle games where everything you do as far as user actions plays a part in triggering a musical riff in the game that goes along with the soundtrack. Sounds crazy and it is but they're really cool games.

Now I wish I could play PC games but my system is way too old and can't keep up with anything new. The last PC game I installed was Sid Meier Pirates, which was and still is one of my favorite games of all time.

If I had a decent PC I'd play the Age of Empires series, Battlefield 2, and the new Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six. To enjoy those on a PC on top of the PC purchase you could EASILY spend several thousand dollars pimpin' your system out! That's crazy ...

Classic NES? Maniac Mansion, Blades of Steel, of course Super Mario!!

Classic Arcade? Defender ... probably the greatest game of all time imo!!

Look ANON we're doing it!! We're really really doing it!! lol

hehehe...I wish I were like you...I'm really into simulation type of games, so when The Movies came out, I bought it without checking the requirements...back then I had a pretty sweet Toshiba laptop, but the game didn't work because I didn't have a compatible video card...well, the next day I sold my laptop and bought a HP...spend a ton of money on it and now I barely play the game...it's a great game, but it just takes to long to make any progress...

I used to play Rainbow Six all the time with my brother...we were in high school and we would go to a LAN house afterwards just to play...I was never good at it, but it was helluva fun...good times...

Another game I used to love was Street Fighter...oh God, I could never get enough of it...I would always choose Ken...Mortal Kombat was another favorite...

Comment

Watch how a REAL hip hop beat gets created from the ground up here

!!Some profanity so watch at your own risk!! N word a couple of times

Still this is one of the main way beats are made on the MPC. Good example too. Basically the MPC splices any sample you put into it and assigns the different parts to the pads so you can then rearrange the order of the sequence of splices to make an original groove out of a sample. Like a 4 bar sample you can splice into 16 segments and assign to the 16 pads of the MPC ...

Don't let the horrible intro beat scare you away the final product is nice ...

Jen ... The Movies looks AWESOME!!! I want to play that soooo bad! Good choice!

Streetfighter 2 ... Hiaaarruiken!!
                      Last edited by Lamb Boy; 10-23-2006, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X