Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I think this "annonimoose" guy is a Idiot...who ag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anon, it does upset me tho, that you were quick to group people that had dissagreements with you into some kind of category. I wonder how boring this forum was without me. Not that I am the savior, but I am sure that those people that agree with your intelect find it more fascinating when you are arguing a point, rather than preaching a topic.

Everyone else has, except for you (and that xxxxing speakenglish), resepcted intellectualy diversity. Chill man, sit back, and check the point of views.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo
      Anon, it does upset me tho, that you were quick to group people that had dissagreements with you into some kind of category. I wonder how boring this forum was without me. Not that I am the savior, but I am sure that those people that agree with your intelect find it more fascinating when you are arguing a point, rather than preaching a topic.

Everyone else has, except for you (and that xxxxing speakenglish), resepcted intellectualy diversity. Chill man, sit back, and check the point of views.
      Intellectual diversity and slander are two different things. If speakenglish or shant slander me I'll lump them in one category, and you don't have to like it, but that's the way it is.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Reasons I like to lump people are the style and manner of writing, and the usage of "anonimoose" which was initially coined by the self hating armenian speak english or die and in this case stolen. Now shant and speaky might not be the same person, but we have had instances of people getting multiple alias' here to generate discussions in favor of themselves.

Now if I wasn't crazy I would lump you all in the same category. Ah what the heck, I'm gonna go on a paranoia trip and say it's all the same person. If only the admin was able to clarify this.

However, in a more realistic theory I have, it was most curious as to why all of a sudden you decided to appear and post when I dared to lump Shant and SpeakEnglish in the same category. "Shant" seemed to take offense to that and even insulted speakenglish or die. You immediately came out to say "thats not true". Hmmm perhaps you know more because you are shant, right? And what is the difference of shant going off on me about thinking that "im the xxxx" or you telling me to respect "intellectual diversity", by using different words? You initially stated what shant had started as a thread.

On a side note, I've respected your intellectual diversity, but I have disagreed with you, and the chunk of that was in the war thread. If you want to uphold your views, your better off staying here, and not disappearing or creating another alias to somehow observe the happenings. Honestly your presence was an asset. Of course my theory is based on no solidity and is open to refutations.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Shangh_Hye
          Fans? More like a buncha Bush hatin' Al Gore votin' liberals...what happened to supporting our goverment in the crusade against the French empire?
          Yea it's definitely the Republican surferarmo.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

LOL Okay maybe my paranoia knows no bounds but it seems like a good theory huh?
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

to me it does...
              i dont get whats so entertaining about having more than one name..

Comment

I have returned Baron. How have you been? Weather in Canada must be nice this time of year, no?
                Pareeeeev parev. Good to see you back. Let the battles begin
                Weather really is nice here in Canada, and there is less and less clothing on the girls with each passing day.

Yet who cares about Canada, since I will be leaving for Armenia this Saturday!!

Comment

you just HAD to announce that to make us jealous, didn't you....
                  8) 8) 8)

Comment

lol, are you really THAT surprised Jahannam?
                    by the way, who's Shant? Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants

I have returned Baron. How have you been? Weather in Canada must be nice this time of year, no?
                      Pareeeeev parev. Good to see you back. Let the battles begin
                      Weather really is nice here in Canada, and there is less and less clothing on the girls with each passing day.

Yet who cares about Canada, since I will be leaving for Armenia this Saturday!!
                      Have fun man! Armenia is way chill. Make sure you eat at Pizza Roma.

Comment

Working...
                      X