Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Anahita Comprehension Center!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Anahita Comprehension Center!

Originally posted by Anahita
    LITERALLY: You Cannot Live Without Me
    We can live without you. It is you who cannot live without this forum as it as provided an avenue to your post-whorring.

My diagnisis is that you suffer from lack of attention.

Very truly yours,

Dr. Mouse
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
      Guys, I'd hate to sound serious when you're all kidding, but isn't this forum big enough for all tastes and flavors of posting. If spamming is the issue, then it should be brought up, but abstract posting style is still welcome ain't it.

As for me, I see many posts by Anahita that are very concise and to the point. Granted, some are a little out there, but I don't have to try to understand them if I think it's not worth my effort right?
      Of course she is welcome to post!

We are just doctors doing stuff, like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible III.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
        Guys, I'd hate to sound serious when you're all kidding, but isn't this forum big enough for all tastes and flavors of posting. If spamming is the issue, then it should be brought up, but abstract posting style is still welcome ain't it.

As for me, I see many posts by Anahita that are very concise and to the point. Granted, some are a little out there, but I don't have to try to understand them if I think it's not worth my effort right?
        She is more than welcome to post! But personally...I just skip over her replies.

Unless they're like one or two lines long, and don't consist of lyrics to a song.

Comment

Or random links.

Comment

http://www.blue-in-blue.com/image/kazoku.jpg you are how often you sleep cow moose hot sauce

Romanji by Pocky

Oosawagi sa RUBA RUBA~
            Kanau nara koi no CHANSU!
            UM~ ai kotoba oshie you
            Hakanai nai keraku keraku keraku
            Shibireru uso kimiranai no sa

FLESH! tobi chire moeta yoru
            Oosawagi de MUBO MUBO
            Aserazu koi no SHEIKU!
            UM~ sa ii koto hajimeyou
            Setsunai nai biyaku biyaku biyaku
            Odori akasou HEY! heiwa tashikame
            Naki warai xxxxai yo
            Dare datte.... ano ko demo

[EDIT = back[pack cartridge spain water light [FONT="Century Gothic"]tabouleh [/FONT]apple shlong
            Last edited by ddd; 05-02-2006, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              Of course she is welcome to post!

We are just doctors doing stuff, like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible III.
              You're recycling the same plot with BIGGER explosions?!!

At least she's clean and though her posts AREN'T RELEVANT TO ANY PARTICULAR THREAD AND SHE SAYS THE SAME THINGS REPEATEDLY AGAIN AND AGAIN IN A REPETITIVE NATURE WHILE STATING WHAT SHE ALREADY SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD THAT IS ALL LIBERAL RAMBLINGS THAT WE HAVE HEARD FROM OTHERS ALREADY, she does claim to love all of God's creatures (despite not believing in the Holy Triune) and just wants peace in the world...so she has that going for her.

Comment

Pocky! Romanji! Baka! Hai, ddd-chan! Sore wa himitsu desu!

Comment

I’ve got ways to make you sing my songs
                  Ones I ain’t written yet…
                  I’ve got ways to make you strange
                  Drug you up and drag you home

I’ve got ways to make you crazy…
                  I’ve got ways to make you run
                  I’ve got ways to make you swear
                  You won’t want your old life anymore—Kathleen Edwards, Back to Me

"I've never driven a school bus."
                  "It's fun! It's like driving an ice cream truck, but we don't sell drugs." -- Greg and Dharma

I’m 32 flavors and then some –Ani DeFranco

We clean up and now it's time to learn
                  We clean up and now it's time to learn
                  Numbers letters learn to spell
                  Nouns and books and show and tell—Jack Johnson, We're Going To Be Friends

Picture a bright blue ball spinning freecall it [Earth] HOME for you and me.

People think great God will come from the skies...
                  make everybody feel high.
                  If you know what life is worth, you will look for yours on EARTH.--Marley

Check out the real situation:
                  Nation war against nation
                  . --Marley

[And the other issues in biophysical reality that we are going to learn about and change.]

Like I said before, we are now 'calling' every body baby. I'm calling you guys and you're calling too (songs/code/and you'll soon find us in many other places too). Like the 'phone' in your soul.

If the call you get to your soul doesn't agree with you, you might want to review what info I've given here and listen to MMM. (Especially in Ankap, the Best Game Ever, and other threads.) Some calls to the soul deal with reality life/death urgent issues.

You don't need to comprehend how this is possible. It just is.
                  http://www.madison.com/mmm/ MMM

Have fun and be good.
                  Last edited by Anahita; 05-08-2006, 04:59 PM.

Comment

I also forgot to mention that some of you here are already on your way to being written into history as factual heros.

Thank you, again. And, you are welcome too.
                    Last edited by Anahita; 05-08-2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Jesus, how long does it take you to write those posts, with all the elaborate formatting and graphics? Don't you want to insert a pie chart or two?

Comment

Working...
                      X